• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PUP for Ratliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beyond upset with Ratliff at this point. He has not played football in a year, and it is not due to an acl or anything else of that nature. Miles Austin's hammy's should never be talked about again as long as Rat is still on this team. I hope he comes back healthy and all, but I also believe after this year his time is done as a Cowboy unless he can stay healthy after this injury and produce.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Echo (echo echo)
Pissed doesn't even explain it. So he's expected to miss the first six now?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Echo (echo echo)
Pissed doesn't even explain it. So he's expected to miss the first six now?

Active PUP list from today on out means he has no choice but to miss the first six weeks. After week six, Dallas can start working him into practices and still have a roster exemption for up to three weeks from there. I have heard conflicting reports of the rule past that though. But as of 4:00 any one on the reserve PUP list MUST miss the first six weeks minimum.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't played in so long, I don't even miss him. Jerry should have cut him on the spot for insubordination when he jump in his face. I would say next man up, but that would mean that Ratliff was actually playing...:whistle:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Active PUP list from today on out means he has no choice but to miss the first six weeks. After week six, Dallas can start working him into practices and still have a roster exemption for up to three weeks from there. I have heard conflicting reports of the rule past that though. But as of 4:00 any one on the reserve PUP list MUST miss the first six weeks minimum.

I'll be in Dallas starting Thursday and will be looking for clarity on this as well. I have heard mixed thoughts on this as well, however I should know for sure by Thursday, going to the game with my friends out there that work with the team and will ask them. I know that he will miss the first six weeks, for sure though.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in Dallas starting Thursday and will be looking for clarity on this as well. I have heard mixed thoughts on this as well, however I should know for sure by Thursday, going to the game with my friends out there that work with the team and will ask them. I know that he will miss the first six weeks, for sure though.
You need to go all the way to Dallas to find out? Hey, when you're up in the owners box drinking with Jerry on game day ask him what he was really thinking with that 1st pick? Since you're so tight and all.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just cut him now and give a kid thats young and hungry a spot on the roster. This year just stick with Selvie he hustle way more and is hungry to try and earn a real contract. Ratliff's act is old it's time to move on.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Seymour still available?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to go all the way to Dallas to find out? Hey, when you're up in the owners box drinking with Jerry on game day ask him what he was really thinking with that 1st pick? Since you're so tight and all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just cut him now and give a kid thats young and hungry a spot on the roster. This year just stick with Selvie he hustle way more and is hungry to try and earn a real contract. Ratliff's act is old it's time to move on.

Would kill the cap, wish we could at this point.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Figure the just under $6 million in dead money he would cost might have something to do with it. But thats just a guess. As a post june 1st cut, you would technically save some of that this year, but it would then roll over to next year. guess the thinking is, hold onto to him until week six, and if nothing else cutting him next year ends up saving you $1.3 million instead of costing you on a cap that will already require work in 2014.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Seymour still available?

Don't believe he is in the league right now, but maybe if the price is right he will come. I for one would rather play the youth, don't want to see anymore 30+ players on this team that aren't in the futures plan. Time to grow our players and build through the draft.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Nets and Shark you fellas are a wealth of knowledge. Thats why most of us can't be G.M.s cause most of us would could guys in a heart beat that aren't living up to their contracts....intern decimating the salary cap and killing any chance of being competitive in the future.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sick of certain guys on this team doing nothing to make this team better, but reaping the benefits and spoils of war of those who work so hard.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pisses me off too, but at least we have a few DT's on the roster. We can ill afford if this were to happen at the DE or anywhere on the OL.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey Hampton should be living in the area, just kidding.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't played in so long, I don't even miss him. Jerry should have cut him on the spot for insubordination when he jump in his face. I would say next man up, but that would mean that Ratliff was actually playing...:whistle:
I got some crap from some of the guys on the ESPN site 5 months ago before coming over here, but I was one that just wanted to get rid of Ratliff. At this point I'd rather see Selvie in there.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got some crap from some of the guys on the ESPN site 5 months ago before coming over here, but I was one that just wanted to get rid of Ratliff. At this point I'd rather see Selvie in there.

If I remember right there were a few more than just you who were ready to send Rat packing, at least they were before to contract restructures. After that it made zero sense to even consider the idea. I still say that when (if) healthy Rat will have a very nice year.