• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Puig's Antics

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Ok, I over exaggerated.

He's 29, sorry.

You sound like the guy on Storage Wars that hit a score on a locker and earned 300K on pictures. The next time around it was 1 million. So now who am I to believe. You when you lied and said 25 or now when you claim to be telling the truth and saying 29 or the independent sources on the internet that says he is 23 or the second hand information that someone claims Trout said?

:laugh3:

Keep burying yourself - I love it

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how the hell would Dumb Ass Trout Know?

Either way I don't see what it matters and if I believe what I saw, then his behaviour was consistent with a 23 year old in the USA for the less then one year and experiencing something this great over the words of someone who has been somewhat a failure :lol:

Why must I dumb everything down for you?

I said, I'll take Mike Trout over Yasiel Puig. In other words, um, well, let me see If I can explain this to the point that you can comprehend it.... In other words, Mike Trout is better.

Got it?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some one in an earlier post said he looked 35 and acted childish. I was pointing out that he is a child. He is 23 years old. Can you remember what you did when you was 23?

Let alone being down 2-0 in the NLCS and facing Wainwright, this was a must-win game and I'm glad that the Dodgers were going all out emotionally and physically.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That link posted by anotheridiot clearly shows that the Cards do the same thing, along with every other team. Wainwright was just butthurt and the rest of the people complaining are just looking for a reason to hate the guy. I don't understand what people expect from him, is he held at a higher standard because you all think he's greater than everyone else?

They do it in the NBA every game, so I don't know what the problem is, but It is an issue because Puig should have been running. He might have made it home and it could have cost them the game. He has some maturity issues - no doubt, the Cards were just butt hurt like you said

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Latin players aren't the age they say they are. And a lot of them use PED's.

What do you want me to say?

I don't want you to say or think anything. I just find that folks seem to be in a rush for judgment is all. And, I know that I am in the minority that is just fine to wait for things to be proven.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like the guy on Storage Wars that hit a score on a locker and earned 300K on pictures. The next time around it was 1 million. So now who am I to believe. You when you lied and said 25 or now when you claim to be telling the truth and saying 29 or the independent sources on the internet that says he is 23 or the second hand information that someone claims Trout said?

:laugh3:

Keep burying yourself - I love it

What?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why must I dumb everything down for you?

I said, I'll take Mike Trout over Yasiel Puig. In other words, um, well, let me see If I can explain this to the point that you can comprehend it.... In other words, Mike Trout is better.

Got it?

I got it - you're an idiot:laugh3:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do it in the NBA every game, so I don't know what the problem is, but It is an issue because Puig should have been running. He might have made it home and it could have cost them the game. He has some maturity issues - no doubt, the Cards were just butt hurt like you said

If you look at the replay, Beltran out in RF also took the time to admire Puig's handiwork, so it wasn't just him that thought it was a homer.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much anger, at 4:20 even........

They thought the series was over and that the Cards were going to the world series. They probably pissed in their panties and are embarrassed

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That link posted by anotheridiot clearly shows that the Cards do the same thing, along with every other team. Wainwright was just butthurt and the rest of the people complaining are just looking for a reason to hate the guy. I don't understand what people expect from him, is he held at a higher standard because you all think he's greater than everyone else?

Who's sticking up for the Cardinals?

I can't stand Wainwright. So what point are you trying to make here?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at the replay, Beltran out in RF also took the time to admire Puig's handiwork, so it wasn't just him that thought it was a homer.

LOL - Like I said, they do in the NBA all of the time. It was the wrong time to celebrate, and should have been business like, but they get emotional - who doesn't?

Beltran obviously was pissed - he still got his panties all jacked up

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They thought the series was over and that the Cards were going to the world series. They probably pissed in their panties and are embarrassed

Who pissed their pants?

Cardinals lead the series.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the problem, TLF. You don't even understand what you're talking about here. I have always gotten the feeling when you post about baseball that you most likely have never watched a whole 9-inning game. You ignorance of even the most basic unwritten rules of baseball proves that.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's sticking up for the Cardinals?

I can't stand Wainwright. So what point are you trying to make here?

Calm down buddy, the point is that you're all holding him to a higher standard when its obvious that other players do the exact same thing.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really shouldn't be talking baseball. It would be like wading into the fray in a debate about rugby. Everyone would immediately recognize that you're talking out of your ass.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down buddy, the point is that you're all holding him to a higher standard when its obvious that other players do the exact same thing.

Clearly you haven't read through the entire thread.

I clearly stated, the issue was not his celebration after his triple. The issue was his antics at home plate. And on top of his idiot antics near the plate, it wasn't even a home run.

Did I clear this up for you?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a rookie and his antics have been excessive from the very first game. He's being held to the same standard that tens of thousands of other baseball players have been held to and unfortunately for him and the Dodgers, he's failing miserably. And it's embarrassing to players and fans everywhere.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really shouldn't be talking baseball. It would be like wading into the fray in a debate about rugby. Everyone would immediately recognize that you're talking out of your ass.

I thought it was just me that noticed this.

This guy doesn't even read what I type, he just blindly responds about things I didn't even say.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was just me that noticed this.

This guy doesn't even read what I type, he just blindly responds about things I didn't even say.

Yeah, this is a waste of time.