• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pro Day schedule and results

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yes this is busy season for you pozz

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Russell Shepard Jr.:

Was asked to do both Reciver drills and DB drills at LSU pro-day... #DBU

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tony Pauline:

Am told Florida pro-day has been moved back to March 20th. Initially set for the 12th.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gil Brandt:

DB Johnthan Banks ran a disappointing 4.61 40 at #NFLCombine. Agent Bus Cook says Banks will work w/ speed coach to improve for 3/6 pro day.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gil Brandt:

DB Johnthan Banks ran a disappointing 4.61 40 at #NFLCombine. Agent Bus Cook says Banks will work w/ speed coach to improve for 3/6 pro day.

Think it's plausible we can get Hopkins and Banks?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Think it's plausible we can get Hopkins and Banks?

I'm pessimistic and skeptical Hopkins will be there at 31. Hopkins is my favorite WR this year. Easy. Banks will be there at 31, in my opinion. It'd probably require a trade to get both, though.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm pessimistic and skeptical Hopkins will be there at 31. Hopkins is my favorite WR this year. Easy. Banks will be there at 31, in my opinion. It'd probably require a trade to get both, though.

What's the buzz on the combine's effect on Hopkins? His speed and quickness numbers were pretty poor. I've gathered he's not a measurables guy, but I'd think he might drop on quite a few boards as a result of mediocre testing.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I always say how pro' day is BS, but I should qualify that statement. The SPEED times at pro' day are B.S. The bench press & jumps are obviously no different than the combine.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's the buzz on the combine's effect on Hopkins? His speed and quickness numbers were pretty poor. I've gathered he's not a measurables guy, but I'd think he might drop on quite a few boards as a result of mediocre testing.

A number of people have moved him out of the first round but some of that has to do with several others solidifying themselves as well. I don't think he should drop out of the first round, though.

If he's not a number one guy in the NFL I don't think it'll be largely because of his speed or quickness. He has plenty of that as far as I'm concerned. I'll show you SOME of my notes on him and others who have seen him can tell me if they disagree with me.

Appears to play much faster than he's been timed at Clemson. Extremely quick in and out of cuts. Can separate in short/small areas. Also very smooth. Not much, if any, wasted movement. Already is a technician in setting DBs up in his routes. Shows more than enough playing speed to get behind DBs at all levels of the field. Makes very good adjustments on the ball and makes difficult catches look easy. Could become more of a hands catcher, though. Appears to be stronger than I thought or has already been given credit for based on what I've heard. Fights for every single yard and will break off occasional tackle attempts.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WalterFootball.com: 2013 NFL Draft - Pro Day Results

According to 1500ESPN's Tom Pelissero and Ourlads' Chris Steuber, the Giants, Redskins, Packers, Vikings, Panthers, 49ers, Seahawks, Browns, Colts, Jaguars, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, and Raiders were all represented at Minnesota's Pro Day.