• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

President Trump host Baylor BB champions

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College kids life circumstances don't change based on who is President . They don't have jobs , investments , they don't benefit from Dem or Rep policies . Their opinion of the President ( whomever it be at that time ) is almost solely based on the morals and character of the man.

Even if you believe Trump to be a better President policy wise than his predecessors you'd be hard pressed to call him a man or morals or high character. Likewise millionaires aren't really impacted by Presidential policy either . They're rich regardless . So , like college kids , they have more freedom to judge a man based on his character .

This is why more college and pro teams aren't going to the WH now. It's not a policy indictment , it's a character indictment

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College kids life circumstances don't change based on who is President . They don't have jobs , investments , they don't benefit from Dem or Rep policies . Their opinion of the President ( whomever it be at that time ) is almost solely based on the morals and character of the man.

Even if you believe Trump to be a better President policy wise than his predecessors you'd be hard pressed to call him a man or morals or high character. Likewise millionaires aren't really impacted by Presidential policy either . They're rich regardless . So , like college kids , they have more freedom to judge a man based on his character .

This is why more college and pro teams aren't going to the WH now. It's not a policy indictment , it's a character indictment

It's just also a demographic thing. Football is a little closer to a demographic that's politically neutral or even conservative. MLB has had no problems visiting the White House.

Hockey? I don't know. There's a lot of Canadians on those teams. Do they even get an invite?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it real big mac sauce, though? I was always under the impression that all the recipes you find online never taste quite right
Dude, I'm the wrong guy for that.

Jus tryna help a brotha out.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only eat homemade pickles.

Long story.

And fast food only has that nasty yellow mustard. Yuck.

Fuck tasteless homemade pickles. And anyone who doesnt enjoy yellow mustard is a feckless piece of shit

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yew tards are taking away from my precious Laddy Bares' title

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck tasteless homemade pickles. And anyone who doesnt enjoy yellow mustard is a feckless piece of shit
My night, ruined.

Ruined I say.

Like a hamburger paddy with relish and mustard, low end, peasant mustard. Might as well wash it down with Flintwater.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just also a demographic thing. Football is a little closer to a demographic that's politically neutral or even conservative. MLB has had no problems visiting the White House.

Hockey? I don't know. There's a lot of Canadians on those teams. Do they even get an invite?
MLB has what?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My night, ruined.

Ruined I say.

Like a hamburger paddy with relish and mustard, low end, peasant mustard. Might as well wash it down with Flintwater.

Yer a paddy