• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict Your Teams Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm going with .500...ESPECIALLY if the team chemistry works out...
wow....im looking at some of these- AND my picks were bad? LOL....give me a break.....

.500 for the Lakers? you only missed that one by about 40 games.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow....im looking at some of these- AND my picks were bad? LOL....give me a break.....

.500 for the Lakers? you only missed that one by about 40 games.

eh, either way they weren't gonna make the playoffs. lmao so now you're REACHING to get back at everyone. pathetic. you're DEFINITELY one petty little cat...:lol:

oh wait, just for you i'll pull out a little drama...

on NOOOOOO, I was SOOO wrong and Wiggy found out. OOOHHH, the utter humiliation...!!!:gaah:

there. over it...

maybe Mecca can take my pain away now...:eyebrows:

kidding Mecca. don't hurt me...:heh:

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, either way they weren't gonna miss the playoffs. lmao so now you're REACHING to get back at everyone. pathetic. you're DEFINITELY one petty little cat...:lol:

oh wait, just for you i'll pull out a little drama...

on NOOOOOO, I was SOOO wrong and Wiggy found out. OOOHHH, the utter humiliation...!!!:gaah:

there. over it...

maybe Mecca can take my pain away now...:eyebrows:

kidding Mecca. don't hurt me...:heh:
no reason to cry...maybe a couple years from now the Lakers WILL be .500 ;) ya never know....or maybe they have traded places with the Clippers. We shall see.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no reason to cry...maybe a couple years from now the Lakers WILL be .500 ;) ya never know....or maybe they have traded places with the Clippers. We shall see.

oh I wasn't. laughing actually. but I DO wanna thank you for your concern...:rolleyes2:

lol maybe there SHOULD be a sarcasm button on this somewhere...:tsk:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, either way they weren't gonna make the playoffs.

I don't mean to go splitting hairs... BUT... .500 actually does get you into the playoffs in the west this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the Cavs will still be without a championship.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure are praying thats true arent ya? we shall see....just for the record- are you saying you do not think they have a chance?

Nope, they have Lebron, so they have a chance. I just don't think it's a very good chance if they play the Warriors or Spurs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, they have Lebron, so they have a chance. I just don't think it's a very good chance if they play the Warriors or Spurs.
fair enough. We shall see within the next 2 months....what day doth e playoffs actually start? is it as soon as this weekend?

*looks like they start on Saturday.....hope the CAvs play this weekend....i would think they would play the early game on Sunday primetime...but ya never know....may want to put a game they think will be more competitive there....

I hope we get a Heat/Celtics- would be a fun series to watch....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough. We shall see within the next 2 months....what day doth e playoffs actually start? is it as soon as this weekend?

*looks like they start on Saturday.....hope the CAvs play this weekend....i would think they would play the early game on Sunday primetime...but ya never know....may want to put a game they think will be more competitive there....

I think you should use google

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don't like Lebron and don't want the Cavs to win, but I also know that Lebron is a great player and gives the Cavs a chance against anyone.

Yeah, just looked and the games start Saturday. Looks like all playoffs start this weekend. So, the Cavs will be playing, it's just a matter of whether it will be Saturday or Sunday.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure are praying thats true arent ya? we shall see....just for the record- are you saying you do not think they have a chance?

By praying, do you mean watching the Spurs and Warriors and seeing they're light years better than the Cavs? Then yes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By praying, do you mean watching the Spurs and Warriors and seeing they're light years better than the Cavs? Then yes.
i would think that after watching the Heat against the Mavericks you would know that anything can happen. Nobody wins a title without a little bit of good luck- health wise, a bounce here or there, etc. -- I saw the Cavs go up on the Warriors 2-1 last year (and could have been 3-0 if not for 2 missed buzzer beaters in Game 1). I saw the Cavs were absolutely exhausted after playing very shorthanded for a long time during the playoffs.

So if you want to think the Cavs have no chance- go right ahead. I think they embrace the fact that everyone is over looking their chances.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to go splitting hairs... BUT... .500 actually does get you into the playoffs in the west this year.

true, but it WAS about a prediction. and I was wrong so I don't mind owning up to it. high hopes happen at the beginning of a season...:hope:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't like Lebron and don't want the Cavs to win, but I also know that Lebron is a great player and gives the Cavs a chance against anyone.

Yeah, just looked and the games start Saturday. Looks like all playoffs start this weekend. So, the Cavs will be playing, it's just a matter of whether it will be Saturday or Sunday.
i dunno if i hope its Detroit or Indiana....

the lineup the Cavs are going to be put out there against Detroit should be interesting. Lue said the only guy guaranteed to get playing time is Sasha Kaun. lol--- probably McRae too i would imagine.

It was cool LeBron did not even have to play the 4th qtr last night- and that while LeBron was on the bench resting- we saw Kyrie really really look sharp.

Again- cant wait for this weekend. Its been a long time coming. LEts just hope the Heat dont choke and we can get the Cavs/Heat series that EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I won't say the Cavs have no chance...BUT...

imo the ONLY way they have a legit shot is if BOTH the Spurs and the Warriors are somehow eliminated before the finals. and odds are that AIN'T gonna happen...

and btw, let's NOT forget it won't exactly be a walk in the park for the Cavs to get outta the east either...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno if i hope its Detroit or Indiana....

the lineup the Cavs are going to be put out there against Detroit should be interesting. Lue said the only guy guaranteed to get playing time is Sasha Kaun. lol--- probably McRae too i would imagine.

It was cool LeBron did not even have to play the 4th qtr last night- and that while LeBron was on the bench resting- we saw Kyrie really really look sharp.

Again- cant wait for this weekend. Its been a long time coming. LEts just hope the Heat dont choke and we can get the Cavs/Heat series that EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE.

I think either one will likely be a little bit of a test for the Cavs. Not a "they could possibly pull the upset" type test, but more of a "keep the games a bit close so the starters don't get to rest as much and maybe steal a game" type test.

Heat/Cavs should be fun, no doubt. The Cavs haven't been able to win in Miami since Lebron left and the Heat know his game and at least how to slow him/make him uncomfortable.

I don't think the Heat would win the series, but if they are able to steal one of the first 2 games in Cleveland, that will put a ton of pressure on the Cavs and make things really interesting. Then it would be about how they respond to that pressure.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lakers will finish around 30-35 wins. Enough to show improvement and that the team is headed back in the right direction, but not enough to make the playoffs in the west.