• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your Final 4

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any year is the year to feel confident in GB this is the year. No way Rodgers has back to back un-Rodgers like seasons, they have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL, and of course Jordy is healthy and Lacy is back in shape. Rodgers is probably the most driven player in this league. You think he had fun last season?

Watch out.

Health is always the key issue. I am sure Peppers and Matthews will not miss any time. The Offense will be much better with all the pieces back. Lacy is running 6 yards per carry so far. Jared Cook has not dropped a pass thrown to him in any games yet. The #6 secondary should be improved with the 2 rookies having a year of experience. It appears the middle linebackers will be playing well allowing Matthews back outside. The question will be if the rookie Clark and fill in for Raji for the first for games until Pennel gets back. Plus having the easiest schedule based on last years records does not hurt either. The team depth has surely improved with Spriggs playing great on the oline and Barclay is much improved. The Packers first team O line is one of the best in the league and the second team oline is better than the Seahawks starting group.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health is always the key issue. I am sure Peppers and Matthews will not miss any time. The Offense will be much better with all the pieces back. Lacy is running 6 yards per carry so far. Jared Cook has not dropped a pass thrown to him in any games yet. The #6 secondary should be improved with the 2 rookies having a year of experience. It appears the middle linebackers will be playing well allowing Matthews back outside. The question will be if the rookie Clark and fill in for Raji for the first for games until Pennel gets back. Plus having the easiest schedule based on last years records does not hurt either. The team depth has surely improved with Spriggs playing great on the oline and Barclay is much improved. The Packers first team O line is one of the best in the league and the second team oline is better than the Seahawks starting group.
They'll both miss time if they catch the Goodell Flu.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can wait until after the Super Bowl, I know a well known gambler use uses this strategy.
Let's just say his name rhymes with HandiCrapper

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's crazy to pick a team with the best QB in the league to make a conference title game. Especially considering the factors I already mentioned.
Was he the best QB in the NFL last year:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat wise no, but

I agree with Moose he is the best QB in the league.
He may very well be? But I was asking about last year. Derski said he wouldn't have back to back unRoger like years. Implying last year he likely wasn't the best. So do we really know which Rogers shows up?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may very well be? But I was asking about last year. Derski said he wouldn't have back to back unRoger like years. Implying last year he likely wasn't the best. So do we really know which Rogers shows up?
NFL is truly a year to year league, and no we do not know if Rodgers will be un-Rodgers like, but I'd take him over every QB playing today if given the chance.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect anyone to know who I was talking about. I was trying not to drag his name through the mud.
You don't think the rhymes with threw people off?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised to see so many people throwing Indy into the final 4... Good team and lots of talent, no doubt. But didn't their HC spend the majority of last season on the hot seat?