• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your FInal 4 in each conference.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think okc play into miami strengths. I give SAS a better chance against miami in a series but I don't think they can beat okc in a series when they're healthy

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Atlantic is an embarrassment.

Just train wreck team after train wreck team.

Celtics excluded. That move I still maintain was genius.

And to think they appeared to be tanking the season to get one of the big 4 in the draft and now sit in 1st place in the division...:L

Or is it the Raptors now?:noidea:

^^^which us a double:L

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hesitate to say that the Spurs aren't contenders. Indy is Miami's worst matchup but OKC and San Antonio can theoretically beat them as well. The Spurs' weakness is on the boards and Miami can't take advantage of that.

Miami can, they have made adjustments against Indy this year and even out rebounded them at home (even if only by 1). I think Miami was arrogant against SA to a point and I still maintain a really fishily officiated series.

FWIW I am starting to think the Indy series is just how the Pacers have "expanded the plate" on D and that is how they will be officiated from now on.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami can, they have made adjustments against Indy this year and even out rebounded them at home (even if only by 1). I think Miami was arrogant against SA to a point and I still maintain a really fishily officiated series.

FWIW I am starting to think the Indy series is just how the Pacers have "expanded the plate" on D and that is how they will be officiated from now on.

Indy had the balls to say "fuck this, these are the rules and we are going to play defense the way the rules state and we dare you to stop us"

We will be officiated like this from now on and thats the way it should be.