• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your conference champion and superbowl winner

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's defense is depleted. Philly should take this game fairly easily.

I agree I think many of us need convincing.

Go Philly

Nothing is easy in Seattle, even when Seattle loses it's usually a close game... But I like our chances at home vs a team Seattle knows is trying to lock down home field in the NFC ... I think the Seahawks are gonna get up for this one big time knowing what's at stake... Rams are also gonna give them problems, Philly is about to face 2 very physical defensive fronts...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles win, they win by less then a TD. Or maybe the Seahawks win by less then a TD :yes:
Either way, it's going to be tough fought victory.
I don't know. I watch Seattle struggle against so many weak teams I just don't feel they keep it that close. Philly's offense has too many weapons. Their D is fast enough to keep RW in the pocket. The LOB is the Legion of ByeBye. The Clink is no longer the place it once was. The past few years Sea was dominant at home now not so much. So unless Philly turns the ball over quite a bit I see Philly by two scores.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is easy in Seattle, even when Seattle loses it's usually a close game... But I like our chances at home vs a team Seattle knows is trying to lock down home field in the NFC ... I think the Seahawks are gonna get up for this one big time knowing what's at stake... Rams are also gonna give them problems, Philly is about to face 2 very physical defensive fronts...
If Seattle was healthy I'd agree 100%.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL has very little chance of even making the NFC title game, IMO.

If New England gets home-field. The only team with a legitimate outside chance of beating them, is San Diego. Pittsburgh is the same old fuckin song and dance we've seen from them for a few years now.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I watch Seattle struggle against so many weak teams I just don't feel they keep it that close. Philly's offense has too many weapons. Their D is fast enough to keep RW in the pocket. The LOB is the Legion of ByeBye. The Clink is no longer the place it once was. The past few years Sea was dominant at home now not so much. So unless Philly turns the ball over quite a bit I see Philly by two scores.

Seattle's secondary is decimated, and they (of course) still have no run game or O-line. That team is ALL Wilson, and that defensive front.

I give them both a chance to knock Philly off. Going coast-to-coast in back-to-back weeks is tough. Much less playing two solid teams. However, neither really matches up with them. I simply think one could catch them slipping.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers will lose @ Cincy next Monday

Quite possible. Cincy playing a little better lately. Pittsburgh always plays down to their competition, especially on the road. Also, it's quite possible that they're overlooking these next two games towards the NE showdown.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seattle was healthy I'd agree 100%.

It sucks were not healthy in the back end of our D, but with Max back and Lane holding his own we're still ok back there, Right now the singing of McDougald and Coleman are helping big time... Shead is suppose to be back soon also... crossing fingers...

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has Russell Wilson lost by 10 points or more in his career? Not many. Hawks are gonna win book it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has Russell Wilson lost by 10 points or more in his career? Not many. Hawks are gonna win book it.
How many games has he played against a strong opponent with so many players out? He's also on pace to have more INTs and fumbles then any other year. That's not a knock on RW. But it's not a good recipe for getting Ws if your D isn't elite and getting off the field on 3rd downs.

RW is not the issue. It's the rest of the team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting against tgem in two pools this week. Philly is a 5.5 to 6 point favorite coming into the Clink.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL has very little chance of even making the NFC title game, IMO.

If New England gets home-field. The only team with a legitimate outside chance of beating them, is San Diego. Pittsburgh is the same old fuckin song and dance we've seen from them for a few years now.

Exactly..........I think Jacksonville more than SD, but neither is beating NE, agree completely on PItt, not a movie i need to watch again

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly..........I think Jacksonville more than SD, but neither is beating NE, agree completely on PItt, not a movie i need to watch again

While I don't think Jacksonville is the 2nd most complete team in the AFC, due to their obvious shortcomings at QB. I think they may very well present the toughest match-up for New England in that conference.

If you look at the teams who gave Brady the most problems in his post-season career, and made him look the most human. It's been Baltimore with Lewis, Rex Ryan's Jets, Giants with Strahan/Tuck/Umenyora... etc... and Denver with Von Miller/Jackson/Talib and those guys in 2015. Outside of a few Peyton wins with Indy, it hasn't been great opposing QB play that has beaten them. It's been teams who can get after Brady, and batter him with their front. Run the ball offensively, and a QB who can simply manage the game. While being just efficient enough when he needs to be.

I think people who view beating New England in the context of; "Which QB can out-duel Brady" are looking at it COMPLETELY wrong. You're not going "out-Brady" Brady, if that makes sense. Your best shot is a dominant pass rush, and an offense that can control the clock. Avoid the big mistakes. You need your defense to be on fire, much more than your QB.

I would not bet on Jacksonville in that game, so... please. Understand I'm not making some declaration that the Jags will beat NE. Hell, like I said... they could just as easily fall behind early in their first playoff game and look shitty. I'm simply saying, that they may present the toughest matchup. They're similar to those teams who have taken Brady down in the past.

Now, the Chargers have my interest as well. As they're almost playing like Jacksonville defensively, with a QB/WR tandem that's been on absolute fire. However, their run defensively has been much shorter lived. So, we'll have to see. However, I think they certainly get in, and probably win the West. Which would net them the #4 seed... and if NE gets the #1. That could easily mean a Chargers/Pats divisional round matchup. I would greatly look forward to that.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Mrs. 78%. We've all noticed you haven't placed a v cash bet in months since you lost over $6k:hmm:

How big a pussy are you anyway? @Southieinnc has been trying to get you to bet him for months. But as usual you won't do it. :flypig:

Yup, you’re still a homo jelly of my fat stacks

74% for the season and @SteelersPride has seen the cabbage piled high like a Reuben sammich

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, you’re still a homo jelly of my fat stacks

74% for the season and @SteelersPride has seen the cabbage piled high like a Reuben sammich

Sure? Yet you've never once accepted a bet nor gave your predictions pre-game here on the hoop.

Go tell it to your friends during recess.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't think Jacksonville is the 2nd most complete team in the AFC, due to their obvious shortcomings at QB. I think they may very well present the toughest match-up for New England in that conference.

If you look at the teams who gave Brady the most problems in his post-season career, and made him look the most human. It's been Baltimore with Lewis, Rex Ryan's Jets, Giants with Strahan/Tuck/Umenyora... etc... and Denver with Von Miller/Jackson/Talib and those guys in 2015. Outside of a few Peyton wins with Indy, it hasn't been great opposing QB play that has beaten them. It's been teams who can get after Brady, and batter him with their front. Run the ball offensively, and a QB who can simply manage the game. While being just efficient enough when he needs to be.

I think people who view beating New England in the context of; "Which QB can out-duel Brady" are looking at it COMPLETELY wrong. You're not going "out-Brady" Brady, if that makes sense. Your best shot is a dominant pass rush, and an offense that can control the clock. Avoid the big mistakes. You need your defense to be on fire, much more than your QB.

I would not bet on Jacksonville in that game, so... please. Understand I'm not making some declaration that the Jags will beat NE. Hell, like I said... they could just as easily fall behind early in their first playoff game and look shitty. I'm simply saying, that they may present the toughest matchup. They're similar to those teams who have taken Brady down in the past.

Now, the Chargers have my interest as well. As they're almost playing like Jacksonville defensively, with a QB/WR tandem that's been on absolute fire. However, their run defensively has been much shorter lived. So, we'll have to see. However, I think they certainly get in, and probably win the West. Which would net them the #4 seed... and if NE gets the #1. That could easily mean a Chargers/Pats divisional round matchup. I would greatly look forward to that.
This is all bs. Tell him @DirtDirtDirt Brady has never won anything. It's always been the NE D or the kickers. Or Eli amirite?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I started a thread a couple of weeks back stating almost exactly what you said, and was laughed at because 'Blake Bortles will never beat Tom Brady'

People still dont grasp what gives Brady and New England the most trouble

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are in a conference where the shitty Titans may be the 2nd best team so yeah

Pats over Vikings

Horrible product this league is
Horrible because the giants suck this season. Give me a break.