• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your conference champion and superbowl winner

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my ideal game would be NE vs. NYG. Even lucktard Eli couldn't pull a rabbit out of his arse this year:heh:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my ideal game would be NE vs. NYG. Even lucktard Eli couldn't pull a rabbit out of his arse this year:heh:

^^^^^^

Calls other teams lucky, plays in a conference where 4-7 teams are alive for a playoff spot

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^

Calls other teams lucky, plays in a conference where 4-7 teams are alive for a playoff spot
Please stop talking. You did your talking pre-season. No one cares what you or your two win team have to say at this point about records or the playoffs.

If you act quickly I think there are still seats available on the USS OBJ come playoff time.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop talking. You did your talking pre-season. No one cares what you or your two win team have to say at this point about records or the playoffs.

If you act quickly I think there are still seats available on the USS OBJ come playoff time.

Shhhhhhhhh, stop making a dipshit out of yourself

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is quite possible. Always gotta prepare 1 division loss on the road.

Last night has to scare you.....3rd string RB and an awful QB just mowing through that defense

And they are terrible on the road

But I will say that AB is in a class ALL BY HIMSELF

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, no one believes in the Eagles

Me either for some reason

Probably cause everyone hates there fans. When they lose their next game (possibly this week vs Seattle in Seattle) people will be on here saying they were exposed. I mean the Saints really should have lost their last two and people are predicting the in the SB and Philly just won by 4 TDS for the fourth week in a row.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night has to scare you.....3rd string RB and an awful QB just mowing through that defense

And they are terrible on the road

But I will say that AB is in a class ALL BY HIMSELF

The entire offense scares me. We always play down to bad teams. Bears, Colts, Packers (without Rodgers). We should be 10-1 right now if not for a horrendously called game against Chicago. We shine against division leading Tennessee, we shine against division leading Kansas City, yet get beat by the Bears and need a game winning drive against the Colts and Packers. It's embarrassing, yet a win is a win. We can't play this way in December. We need this offense to play like a well oiled machine.

I agree, AB is possible the best offensive weapon in the NFL right now. Only player that can challenge that is Julio Jones. I see a little bit of AB in JuJu Smith-Schuster. I feel like if JuJu was on the field last night, it wouldn't of been that close of a game. But, he needs to get healthy and I hope he's healthy the rest of the way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably cause everyone hates there fans. When they lose their next game (possibly this week vs Seattle in Seattle) people will be on here saying they were exposed. I mean the Saints really should have lost their last two and people are predicting the in the SB and Philly just won by 4 TDS for the fourth week in a row.

I think they win @ Seattle, and thats when everyone has to become believers

I dont hate the Eagles as much as I do the Cowboys, I just need a little more convinicing

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire offense scares me. We always play down to bad teams. Bears, Colts, Packers (without Rodgers). We should be 10-1 right now if not for a horrendously called game against Chicago. We shine against division leading Tennessee, we shine against division leading Kansas City, yet get beat by the Bears and need a game winning drive against the Colts and Packers. It's embarrassing, yet a win is a win. We can't play this way in December. We need this offense to play like a well oiled machine.

I agree, AB is possible the best offensive weapon in the NFL right now. Only player that can challenge that is Julio Jones. I see a little bit of AB in JuJu Smith-Schuster. I feel like if JuJu was on the field last night, it wouldn't of been that close of a game. But, he needs to get healthy and I hope he's healthy the rest of the way.

AB brings it every week....Julio shows up like yesterday once or twice a season, he has not been good this year

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont hate the Eagles as much as I do the Cowboys, I just need a little more convinicing
Seattle's defense is depleted. Philly should take this game fairly easily.

I agree I think many of us need convincing.

Go Philly

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much more convincing do you need? #1 offense and #3 defense. The next two weeks define who the Eagles really are. Road wins against Seattle and LA cement this team as the best team in the NFL by far with no arguments at that point.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's defense is depleted. Philly should take this game fairly easily.

I agree I think many of us need convincing.

Go Philly

I agree, I see Philly making a big statement there

Russell Wilson should get serious MVP consideration

Do you know that Seattle doesnt have a 250 rusher this season?

Thats just sick

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB brings it every week....Julio shows up like yesterday once or twice a season, he has not been good this year

I fear once Ben retires, we will lose these weapons. Bell is probably gone after this year, AB is probably done after his contract is up after Ben retires. It's gonna be a dark, dark time for Steelers fans the year Ben leaves.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much more convincing do you need? #1 offense and #3 defense. The next two weeks define who the Eagles really are. Road wins against Seattle and LA cement this team as the best team in the NFL by far with no arguments at that point.

Honestly, they have played 2 good teams and lost to one of them (Chiefs when they were good)

Thats my only hesitation, they could be for real, I just need to see a little more

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear once Ben retires, we will lose these weapons. Bell is probably gone after this year, AB is probably done after his contract is up after Ben retires. It's gonna be a dark, dark time for Steelers fans the year Ben leaves.

All depends how well the FO can transition to the next QB........Its possible they could draft the right guy

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I see Philly making a big statement there

Russell Wilson should get serious MVP consideration

Do you know that Seattle doesnt have a 250 rusher this season?

Thats just sick

Russell Wilson for MVP? He's not even the best MVP candidate in his conference.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends how well the FO can transition to the next QB........Its possible they could draft the right guy

The guy we drafted this year, Joshua Dobbs, he looked okay in preseason, but I'm still not sold that he's the guy yet.