• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your conference champion and superbowl winner

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you obviously are going to see Pitt vs NE in the AFC although the Chargers are a wild card. NFC there are 7 good teams so in the playoffs you look at QaB and experience which eliminates Rams, Vikes, Eagles. Carolina is doing it with smoke and mirrors at this point so I'll say NO vs Atlanta in the NFC.

NE vs Atlanta SB

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson for MVP? He's not even the best MVP candidate in his conference.

Oh, I think he is firmly cemented in an argument for 3rd right now

Brady
Wentz
Keenum/Wilson tossup

Thats my take right now

But we all know Aaron Rodgers should be the NFC MVP and Deshean Watson the AFC MVP

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy we drafted this year, Joshua Dobbs, he looked okay in preseason, but I'm still not sold that he's the guy yet.

He's not

Skinny Frail, and not even a great college QB

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not

Skinny Frail, and not even a great college QB

He's not any more skinny or frail than some other QBs. Mister Biscuits is 6'3 222 and Dobbs is 6'3 216. Marcus Mariota is 6'4 222. So IDK if the skinny/frail argument works. He set UT records for rushing yards and rushing TDs by a QB, 5th in school history in wins and passing yards, 2nd in total yardage behind Peyton, 1 of only 4 SEC QBs in history to have 50 passing TDs and 25 rushing TDs. He had 1 decent year and 1 really good year in college. He's still got a lot of work to do on the pro level though.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson accounts for 85% of his team's offense. That's 20% higher than the next closest QB. Of course he is in the discussion for MVP. But, fuck the MVP. Who cares? It's not like the MVPs in baseball. In the NFL, most fans can't even remember who won last year. It's a window dressing award. Go find the QB with the highest rating on a team that won 10+ games. Odds are he will be the MVP. Fuck it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not any more skinny or frail than some other QBs. Mister Biscuits is 6'3 222 and Dobbs is 6'3 216. Marcus Mariota is 6'4 222. So IDK if the skinny/frail argument works. He set UT records for rushing yards and rushing TDs by a QB, 5th in school history in wins and passing yards, 2nd in total yardage behind Peyton, 1 of only 4 SEC QBs in history to have 50 passing TDs and 25 rushing TDs. He had 1 decent year and 1 really good year in college. He's still got a lot of work to do on the pro level though.

Depends how you look at Marriotta and Brissett....Brisset has proven nothing other than he could lose every week, and Marriotta has been made of glass his entire career, missing games, being banged up, etc.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you obviously are going to see Pitt vs NE in the AFC although the Chargers are a wild card. NFC there are 7 good teams so in the playoffs you look at QaB and experience which eliminates Rams, Vikes, Eagles. Carolina is doing it with smoke and mirrors at this point so I'll say NO vs Atlanta in the NFC.

NE vs Atlanta SB
I think you're sleeping on Baltimore. I don't want them to get the 6 seed.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends how you look at Marriotta and Brissett....Brisset has proven nothing other than he could lose every week, and Marriotta has been made of glass his entire career, missing games, being banged up, etc.

But look at the Titans right now. Titans have a decent QB with a decent supporting cast and they are challenging for the division title for the 2nd straight year. After losing Ben, I would be surprised if we are challenging for a division title 2 years afterwards, especially with my thought process of Bell being gone after this year and Brown soon to follow.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But look at the Titans right now. Titans have a decent QB with a decent supporting cast and they are challenging for the division title for the 2nd straight year. After losing Ben, I would be surprised if we are challenging for a division title 2 years afterwards, especially with my thought process of Bell being gone after this year and Brown soon to follow.

Thats more a product of the division they are in....The Texans and Colts are 2 of the worst teams in the NFL, and the Jags are still led by Blake Bortles

The Titans are decent, you and I know they are zero threat come January

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats more a product of the division they are in....The Texans and Colts are 2 of the worst teams in the NFL, and the Jags are still led by Blake Bortles

Had Watson not gotten hurt, I think we're looking at that division in a different way. That defense is carrying that Jags team too. Blake has 1-2 good games, but it's that defense that have them at 7-4. The Titans aren't a great team and unless they host a team like the Jags or Bills in the playoffs, they likely won't win, but if Dobbs can learn behind Ben for another 1-2 years, he might get the mentality for the starter spot. IDK. I'm not very optimistic for a future without Ben.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I see Philly making a big statement there

Russell Wilson should get serious MVP consideration

Do you know that Seattle doesnt have a 250 rusher this season?

Thats just sick
Consideration yes, actual award not in my opionion.
Gets back to is the award for league MVP or player that was most valuable to his team?
RW isn't leading any categories if I recall correctly? Maybe rushing yards for a QB? He has 8 INTs last I checked and a few fumbles. Those are two categories I put a lot of stock in, taking care of the ball.

The lack of production from the RB position is bothersome. But we all know the Oline is terrible and none of the RBs have been on the field long enough to get anything going.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browns, Niners, Giants, Broncos and Bears disagree:suds:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Watson not gotten hurt, I think we're looking at that division in a different way. That defense is carrying that Jags team too. Blake has 1-2 good games, but it's that defense that have them at 7-4. The Titans aren't a great team and unless they host a team like the Jags or Bills in the playoffs, they likely won't win, but if Dobbs can learn behind Ben for another 1-2 years, he might get the mentality for the starter spot. IDK. I'm not very optimistic for a future without Ben.

Thats why Watson and Rodgers should be 1-2 in the MVP race

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consideration yes, actual award not in my opionion.
Gets back to is the award for league MVP or player that was most valuable to his team?
RW isn't leading any categories if I recall correctly? Maybe rushing yards for a QB? He has 8 INTs last I checked and a few fumbles. Those are two categories I put a lot of stock in, taking care of the ball.

The lack of production from the RB position is bothersome. But we all know the Oline is terrible and none of the RBs have been on the field long enough to get anything going.

Depends how you view the MVP

I look at it in a way where "What does this team do without this guy"

And for me, Seattle can really be a 4-12 type team without Wilson

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're sleeping on Baltimore. I don't want them to get the 6 seed.
Love their D. Hate their O. They're like Carolina with Downs Syndrome

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why Watson and Rodgers should be 1-2 in the MVP race

So basically you need guys to get hurt to measure their value to the team? Or does Russell Wilson enter the picture because you hypothetically see Seattle as a 4-12 team without him?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC: Eagles over Panthers

AFC, it doesn't even matter

SB: Eagles

Gooch1034

Fuck off!