• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Game Thread: 49ers vs GB

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to do these boards on CBS. Its a great thread to talk about the game coming up. I know its early but I cant wait for the season to start. So lets talk about week 1.

News: GB LT Bulaga tears ACL out for the season. GB didn't have a good line last year and now they lose their best Offensive Lineman. Not good for Rogers. This hurts GB big time.

I also start a Game Day Thread just in case people want to talk while the game is going on.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Bulaga to miss Green Bay Packers' 2013 season - NFL.com

Thats pretty huge for the Pack, I think Aldon is gonna have a field day against that porous line perhaps similar to his epic night against the Bears.

Rest assured someone will always start a Game day thread with all the new posters coming from the CBS/ESPN boards I can only imagine how crazy its gonna get come September.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to do these boards on CBS. Its a great thread to talk about the game coming up. I know its early but I cant wait for the season to start. So lets talk about week 1.

News: GB LT Bulaga tears ACL out for the season. GB didn't have a good line last year and now they lose their best Offensive Lineman. Not good for Rogers. This hurts GB big time.

I also start a Game Day Thread just in case people want to talk while the game is going on.

Some guys on here aren't going to like that lol. I know a couple of them usually start one every time

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitton is our best lineman not Bulaga. It will be tough to fill the LT spot but we won 11 games with Newhouse at LT, no running game and two of our top receivers out. Now that we have the potential to run with Lacy looking damn good in training camp and healthy receivers again I think the loss of Bulaga seems much bigger than it is. We will be fine and it will be game on week 1.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's something that we'll be asking you to stop doing. We have superstitions. This thread is usually a cpozz creation in the regular season too.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If u start a game thread better do it right or we will use a different one

Always use :bj: as the first post

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I step on anyones toes please let me know. If some one else does it thats great. I just didnt know if you guys do this.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see nothing wrong with this thread. This is how a normal Pre Game thread is started. Now I do like your Idea of :bj::bj:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pozz will always have a "game notes" thread for the next week's game that goes up roughly half an hour after the current week's game ends (ie week 1 game ends, within 30 minutes week 2 notes thread is up.).

We also will always have a game day thread. If you organize the posts on the board according to length you will notice that our GDT dominate the first page. If you don't include :bj: it will be largely ignored, and possible deleted due to violations of Niner board Terms of Service and Superstition.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is some great stuff.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st time I have seen that Icon. its a good one.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the word Sticky in front of some Threads. What is that?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's something that we'll be asking you to stop doing. We have superstitions. This thread is usually a cpozz creation in the regular season too.

Pozz will always have a "game notes" thread for the next week's game that goes up roughly half an hour after the current week's game ends (ie week 1 game ends, within 30 minutes week 2 notes thread is up.).

We also will always have a game day thread. If you organize the posts on the board according to length you will notice that our GDT dominate the first page. If you don't include :bj: it will be largely ignored, and possible deleted due to violations of Niner board Terms of Service and Superstition.

Hasn't Ray been doing GDT as of late?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Niners throttle them yet again. I don't see a vast improvement in the Packers roster this year. Not having Crabs could hurt but I don't think so. Quan has looked good thus far and should definitely help fill the void.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the Niners throttle them yet again. I don't see a vast improvement in the Packers roster this year. Not having Crabs could hurt but I don't think so. Quan has looked good thus far and should definitely help fill the void.

The problem is that Boldin wasn't brought into fill the Crabtree void. He was brought in to fill the void on the other side of the field with Crabtree.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: we were doomed when the 1st post wasn't :bj:

Thank goodness this wasn't the Game Day Thread, but rather the Pre-Game Day Thread.

Ray_Dogg did it in 2011, no one else. (I screwed up here.)

Only Calamity did it in 2012, apparently.

I don't actually remember, but those two threads are reliable since it happened closer to the time and would have no real likelihood of manufactured facts. ;) In law, business records taken in the day-to-day dealings can be admitted as an exception to the hearsay rule because they have a certain level of reliability, so long as there's no evidence in why it would be tainted/doctored.

I elect Bingo to do the honors this year. Anyone second the motion? Any objections? Bingo, you are reliable, right?