• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Power Rankings and AP Pro32

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 9's MNF game is 49ers-Cardinals; the Cards' W over San Fran last year in Week 14 snapped a five-game losing streak in the series. (Sando)

Voted 4th, and moving up a spot, the comment is about the Cardinals. What the fuck is he saying here?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At home, the Colts are lucky and good. They have the emotion of Chuck Pagano's recovery along with QB Andrew Luck. (Clayton)

How long was Clayton sitting on this one? The team QB'd by LUCK is LUCKY at home.

I mean, seriously. Are you guys even trying anymore?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At home, the Colts are lucky and good. They have the emotion of Chuck Pagano's recovery along with QB Andrew Luck. (Clayton)

How long was Clayton sitting on this one? The team QB'd by LUCK is LUCKY at home.

I mean, seriously. Are you guys even trying anymore?

It amazes me that some of these guys are able to keep their jobs.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Schefter:

Falcons opponents are a combined 13-24 so far this season, giving Atlanta the league’s easiest schedule through 7 weeks.

@ KC, vs. DEN, @ SD, vs. CAR, @ WAS, vs. OAK

I don't like looking at it the way Schefter did, but I thought I'd post it anyways.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand these are worth the paper they are printed on (and how many if us actually print them out?), but...

I am OK with the #4 ranking. I think that is about right.

I am OK with NE jumping to #1. I do not believe they are the best team, but I understand the ranking.

I am OK with Houston remaing ahead if us. One game is not a trend, and they were hurt.

But Denver jumping to #2? They beat Oakland, we beat Miami. Both are pansies. How does our pansy-beat-down not warrant a change, but theirs warrants a 5-spot jump?

Oh we'll, these do not mean anything. It is just head scratching...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand these are worth the paper they are printed on (and how many if us actually print them out?), but...

I am OK with the #4 ranking. I think that is about right.

I am OK with NE jumping to #1. I do not believe they are the best team, but I understand the ranking.

I am OK with Houston remaing ahead if us. One game is not a trend, and they were hurt.

But Denver jumping to #2? They beat Oakland, we beat Miami. Both are pansies. How does our pansy-beat-down not warrant a change, but theirs warrants a 5-spot jump?Oh we'll, these do not mean anything. It is just head scratching...

Ours was nothing close to a"beat down". The game was in doubt right up until 3 minutes remained. The Niners looked like shit in that game.