• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Postseason: Virginia Tech v Rutgers in the Russell Athletic Bowl (12/28/2012)

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If the season was 25 games long and LT played as bad as he has for all of it Beamer would still not make the switch to Leal. What is his fucking problem?

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LT needs to enter the draft and take what he can get. Next year is going to be almost this bad for him I predict. He just does not have it

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the worst QB's in the history of QB's... How can you justify leaving this putz in there any longer?

Are you fucking serious? He may not be playing up to snuff, but you're full of shit. GTFO of here.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It at least looks like the defense wants to play!!!

Cmon one more shot before the half, get the ball to jc in space or hell that end around from davis is better than what LT can offer right now.

coome on offense.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If I were LT and O'Cain was coming back I'd go. If a new QB coach came in I'd stay and give the coach and myself a chance to turn it around

mad4comp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking serious? He may not be playing up to snuff, but you're full of shit. GTFO of here.

Truth hurts don't it?

-Can't read defenses
-Can't get rid of the ball
-Can't make a decent 5 yard throw without throwing it at 90mph
-When he doesn't throw it at 90mph he throws it 10 feet to high
-Dumb as doornails (as witnessed by the fumble in the first quarter).

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning talking a lot of shit to be 150lbs :lol:

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Truth hurts don't it?

-Can't read defenses

I will agree LT doesn't have a good football IQ. He has been in the program for 4 years and has trouble reading defenses. He doesn't seem to recognize the blitz very well. I don't have faith in O'Cain as a QB coach but I also think LT is not the best pupil

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
notice it was all defensive guys.

The only offensive coaches on the sidelines are young Beamer, old softy Newsome and Sherman. I think Stinespring needs to be down there like last year but nooooo. Elder Beamer maybe thought that having your OC visibly NOT calling the plays looked bad or something. I don't know why else they'd do it.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth hurts don't it?

-Can't read defenses

What truth? None of those statements support your claim of worst QB in the history of QB's. Do you not remember Grant Noel? Sean Glennon? He may not be the best, and he is frustrating to watch, but spewing the shit that you are is ridiculous. Especially when it's only your fourth post.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically, Logan is a worse QB than Glennon was. And I am comparing worst season to worst season there. Didn't follow VT football when Grant Noel played.

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think everyone needs to lay off logan...no..he's not playing as good as he did last year..but hell..he's running for his life out there...the playcalling is horrible..and his qb coach is up in the box..not down there on the sidelines to coach him up..i honestly think that's a huge part of his struggles....

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan has lost confidence in himself and the team has done the same thing. He isn't a bad QB, he proved that last year, he is just not mentally in a position that an upper-level football program like VT needs him to be. LT can make every play in the book when he believes he can.....right now he does not though.

Pull his ass, put Leal in, give Logan some xanax, and let them fight it out over the spring.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad4, don't know who you follow, or how you found this site, but don't make a trolling entrance man. Try to engage in some football talk before sticking your head in the door and blasting our team. Not hatin man, just saying'.

The offense and LT has sucked for the better part of the year. Everyone here knows this and gets that. I think it has more to do with the line tonight (go figure). LT certainly hasn't played well but they have been manhandling and confusing the OL all night.