• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post your top 5 NBA League Pass teams

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OHHH PAU IS YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER!!! OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THE LAKERS!!!!

wow the hypocrisy is stifling. I really like Russell WEstbrook and enjoy watching the Thunder play- but that means I am a Thunder fan! just unreal.

its just good to know that is all just trolling because of the blatant hypocrisy shown time and time again.

Way to cement yourself as the biggest idiot on the boards. Pau may be my favorite player, but even during the past couple of down years, I have stayed a Lakers fan, watched and posted on the Lakers team forum during almost every single game and never taken down the Lakers logo from my favorite teams.

You, on the other hand, have a screen name that comes from being a Westbrook fan and were cheering for the Thunder when Lebron was in Miami. There was nothing to identify you as a Cavs fan until Lebron returned.

I'd suggest you buy yourself a dictionary so you can look up the definition of the word hypocrite, because you clearly have no clue as to what it means.

You have been exposed as a bandwagon fan which makes you even more of a laughing stock around here than you already were (which is quite an amazing feat, really).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...we can actually agree on something!

watching Kyrie play is just a ton of fun- his skill set is really extremely unique in the league.

Too bad there's so little opportunity to see him play since he's always on the sidelines in a suit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to cement yourself as the biggest idiot on the boards. Pau may be my favorite player, but even during the past couple of down years, I have stayed a Lakers fan, watched and posted on the Lakers team forum during almost every single game and never taken down the Lakers logo from my favorite teams.

You, on the other hand, have a screen name that comes from being a Westbrook fan and were cheering for the Thunder when Lebron was in Miami. There was nothing to identify you as a Cavs fan until Lebron returned.

I'd suggest you buy yourself a dictionary so you can look up the definition of the word hypocrite, because you clearly have no clue as to what it means.

You have been exposed as a bandwagon fan which makes you even more of a laughing stock around here than you already were (which is quite an amazing feat, really).
1 word

hypocrite.