• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Up If Your Team Has a Higher SoS Than Ohio State

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This can go around forever. If you say OSU hasnt "played anyone really good" because you dont think 3 Top 15 teams and another fringe Top 25 team are good because " those teams havent beaten anyone" then you can say the same thing about every other Top 10 team. LSU has beaten Florida ( who only beat Auburn who has only beaten Oregon and Alabama who havent beaten anyone), Auburn ( see above ), Bama ( see above ) and TAMU ( who hasnt beaten anyone )

And on and on

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s see..

Michigan isn’t very good. Sparty is not good. Penn St? Sure ok they are ok but not good. Wiscy is good but they get beat by Illinois?

it’s all comical because I’ve said 3 times that OSU is really good. They just haven’t played anyone really good. Last time they did it was Clemson in the playoff a few years ago and got blasted.

all facts. More Butthurt coming. Lol

Deflect, deflect and more deflection. I didn't know we are talking about Clemson vs Ohio St lolzzz

I would say you are trolling, but you are too dumb to troll. You are serious LOL

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, you're right. You're supposedly a fan of an ACC team, but you are clearly team SEC.

Nutswinging from an entirely different conference. How brutally embarrassing.

this is great. I love it when the Bucknuts go here and can’t handle facts.

“don’t you tell us the Deep South has been dominating college football for 10+ years.”

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is great. I love it when the Bucknuts go here and can’t handle facts.

“don’t you tell us the Deep South has been dominating college football for 10+ years.”
Oh I've never once denied that the SEC has largely owned college football for the last 10-15 years. No denying it. It's just when you hear a fan of an irrelevant team talking shit to a fan of an obviously far superior team that I can't help but laugh.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure they're a fraud. I just want them to beat a legit team from a legit conference. Is that too much to ask the #2 team in the nation?
giphy.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflect, deflect and more deflection. I didn't know we are talking about Clemson vs Ohio St lolzzz

I would say you are trolling, but you are too dumb to troll. You are serious LOL

“Deflect deflect deflect” — you try but aren’t even good at deflecting

“OSU is really good”

Finger poppin is so twisted around he’s making no sense. Poor guy

:lol:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to chill and chuckle a bit here. Everyone knows tOSU is the real deal, just bustin' some balls here. Carry on.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, dude, that's not what we do here.

I’m enjoying myself. I get that you Bucknuts take this a bit too seriously but you can’t blame me for laughing at you all being consistent homers.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The committee ignored @HammerDown rational and unbiased post and ranked OSU number 1 again. What the hell were they thinking?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure they're a fraud. I just want them to beat a legit team from a legit conference. Is that too much to ask the #2 team in the nation?

Number 1 actually. You know that college playoff thing. Maybe we should schedule Vanderbilt?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO! A kid graduating from Vandy can go anywhere in this job market. NOBODY moves north unless forced to take the very last resort. Colombus isn't even a last resort...it's way less.
You. Are. An. Uninformed. Idiot.

Economy of Columbus, Ohio
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
40px-Edit-clear.svg.png

This article's lead section contains information that is not included elsewhere in the article. If the information is appropriate for the lead of the article, this information should also be included in the body of the article. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Columbus, Ohio has a generally strong and diverse economy based on education, insurance, banking, fashion, defense, aviation, food, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Overall, it was ranked as one of the top 10 best big cities in the country in 2010, according to Relocate America, a real estate research firm.[1]

Forbes in 2016 ranked Columbus the No. 7 best city for young professionals.[2] In 2018 Business.com rated Columbus one of the Top Five best cities for entrepreneurs and startups.[3] Ohio is ranked No. 5 in the nation for headquarters of Fortune 500 companies, with Columbus home to the most in the state.[4]

In 2015 Columbus was named by the Intelligent Community Forum as one of the seven top Smart Cities in the world.[5]

In 2016 the Columbus metropolitan area's GDP was $130.8 billion,[6] ranking it 29th largest in the U.S. and second largest in Ohio, ahead of Cleveland and just behind Cincinnati.[7]

During the recession beginning in late 2007, Columbus's economy was not impacted as much as the rest of the country, due to decades of diversification work by long-time corporate residents, business leaders, and political leaders. The former administration of mayor Michael B. Coleman had continued this work, although the city faced financial turmoil and had to increase taxes, due in part to alleged fiscal mismanagement.[8][9] As Columbus is the state capital, there is a large government presence in the city. Including city, county, state, and federal employers, government jobs provide the largest single source of employment within Columbus.

Prominent employers in the Columbus area include numerous schools (e.g., The Ohio State University) and hospitals, hi-tech research and development and information/library companies such as Battelle Memorial Institute, OCLC, and Chemical Abstracts, and retail clothing and restaurant companies (such as Limited Brands and Wendy`s). Other large employers include Alliance Data, Nationwide Insurance, JP Morgan Chase, American Electric Power, Huntington Bancshares, Worthington Industries and Cardinal Health, not to mention both state and local government.