• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here when your team has qualified for the playoffs

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really love the irony that the Lakers clinched their playoff spot in a much tougher conference then the eastern conference at the expense of the Milwaukee Sucks at that dumbass buckallis' expense.

I hope I dont sound too harsh

....and ended any chance of tying the Warriors' single season wins record. 70 wins is the next possibility to fall.

Giannis out until at least Thursday with a sprained knee.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @this clown trying to play off his team getting thumped...

#buckygivingblowjobs:lol:
lol @this clown trying to play off his team getting thumped...

#buckygivingblowjobs:lol:
....and ended any chance of tying the Warriors' single season wins record. 70 wins is the next possibility to fall.

I never expected the Lakers to do that from the beginning, I knew better .HELLO !!!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew from the beginning that the Lakers would not win 70 games - I believed that was totally unrealistic, and I was fully aware that most people believed both Milwaukee and the Clippers had better teams. My mindset was that at the beginning, the Lakers was not the best team, but with hard work and the right mentality could become the best team and capable of winning of championship. So far, I have not been disappointed as they have proven that with wins against both Milwaukee and the Clippers That was impressive.

In my opinion LeBron and Davis is the best duo in the NBA right now and possibly since Shaq and Kobe or Parker and Duncan. Leonard is one of the best players in the NBA if he isn't the best, but Paul George is not there and makes those two less then what the Lakers have. If the Lakers role players step up - the Lakers in my opinion can win it all. I have been around too long, however to say they will.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew from the beginning that the Lakers would not win 70 games - I believed that was totally unrealistic, and I was fully aware that most people believed both Milwaukee and the Clippers had better teams. My mindset was that at the beginning, the Lakers was not the best team, but with hard work and the right mentality could become the best team and capable of winning of championship. So far, I have not been disappointed as they have proven that with wins against both Milwaukee and the Clippers That was impressive.

In my opinion LeBron and Davis is the best duo in the NBA right now and possibly since Shaq and Kobe or Parker and Duncan. Leonard is one of the best players in the NBA if he isn't the best, but Paul George is not there and makes those two less then what the Lakers have. If the Lakers role players step up - the Lakers in my opinion can win it all. I have been around too long, however to say they will.

That's really what you thought I was talking about? Friday night, the Lakers kept the BUCKS from having a chance at 73 wins, and with the loss to the Suns and Giannis' injury, they're unlikely to manage 70. Not the Lakers, the Bucks.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's really what you thought I was talking about? Friday night, the Lakers kept the BUCKS from having a chance at 73 wins, and with the loss to the Suns and Giannis' injury, they're unlikely to manage 70. Not the Lakers, the Bucks.
Oh, my bad - in that case :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well unlike Hurricane, .I will say that Im glad it wasnt serious and he wil be okay

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There have been many duos better than Duncan and Parker lately, including KD and Curry, LeBron and Kyrie, LeBron and Wade, KD and Westbrook, etc

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been many duos better than Duncan and Parker lately, including KD and Curry, LeBron and Kyrie, LeBron and Wade, KD and Westbrook, etc
Wade, Lebron and Bosch was a trio and had a third scoring option

Warriors had Thompson, Curry and Durant and also was A trio at the mim

The Lakers have a duo and like Shaq and Kobe will need the rest of them to show up by committee

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade, Lebron and Bosch was a trio and had a third scoring option

Warriors had Thompson, Curry and Durant and also was A trio at the mim

The Lakers have a duo and like Shaq and Kobe will need the rest of them to show up by committee

Ah ok, that's fair. I thought of it as best two players on the same team, totally get what you meant.

Didn't Duncan and Parker have Ginobilli? Wasn't that a big 3?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah ok, that's fair. I thought of it as best two players on the same team, totally get what you meant.

Didn't Duncan and Parker have Ginobilli? Wasn't that a big 3?
i think that probably a fair statement although im not sure Ginobili was quite on the same level as what the Warriors or The Heat had. Ginobili was a dirty player for one, but if that made them a big three, then the biggest Duos ever would for me be
Malone and Stockton
Duncan and Robertson
Shaq and Kobe
Lebron and Davis
But....

Lebron and Irving
Leonard and George

Were also noteworthy

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think that probably a fair statement although im not sure Ginobili was quite on the same level as what the Warriors or The Heat had. Ginobili was a dirty player for one, but if that made them a big three, then the biggest Duos ever would for me be
Malone and Stockton
Duncan and Robertson
Shaq and Kobe
Lebron and Davis
But....

Lebron and Irving
Leonard and George

Were also noteworthy
What about Jordan and Pippen the first 3 championship years, before Rodman and Harper and Kukoc made them a superteam?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meanwhile in Cleveland....

hi-res-3e38a165fa102e73599617ef83358861_crop_north.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Jordan and Pippen the first 3 championship years, before Rodman and Harper and Kukoc made them a superteam?
Well i was dating since Kobe and Shaq, theres no way in hell AD and LJ has proven themselves dating back to MJ,.
.but the splash brothers before KD should not be overlooked

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks: 53-12 with 19regular remaining + 16 postseason to go until the title.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes:

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =35

The rested all their 8 players "hard core" against the Nuggets and only played their 7 "deep roster" and 2-way contract Frank Mason.

The (fully successful) "experiment", had obviously the purpose to "measure" the level of performance with a roster which costs 11.5M for the starting-5 and another 5.5M for the bench (17M total value of the players used !!!), against a contending for the title team, so that the following movements will be decided in order to upgrade the Bucks roster further for the following season.

More of this and the impact when the main core players are added to this inexperienced roster, is expected to follow until the season ends.

Clearly the remaining of the season will be a period of "experimenting" for the Bucks.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks: 53-12 with 19regular remaining + 16 postseason to go until the title.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes:

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =35

The rested all their 8 players "hard core" against the Nuggets and only played their 7 "deep roster" and 2-way contract Frank Mason.

The (fully successful) "experiment", had obviously the purpose to "measure" the level of performance with a roster which costs 11.5M for the starting-5 and another 5.5M for the bench (17M total value of the players used !!!), against a contending for the title team, so that the following movements will be decided in order to upgrade the Bucks roster further for the following season.

More of this and the impact when the main core players are added to this inexperienced roster, is expected to follow until the season ends.

Clearly the remaining of the season will be a period of "experimenting" for the Bucks.

Translation: "the Circus thumped us"-buckalis:lol:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I remember is smoking Cleveland three times. Gotta suck to know your window with the co-GOAT got you one little ring. Three is so much better, trust me.

And since you will never win one again, you'll always have highlights of that block of Iggy. Kind of like how Indians fans can always remember 1948