• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team is on pace for 50 wins

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of high ground. I have my teams and my reasons for them, and it has nothing to do with star power or titles.

And I never attacked anyone's fandom in this thread, unless someone is oversensitive. Just merely pointing out that the Lakers were a popular bandwagon destination when you add LeBron to the Hollywood factor and the 16 titles.

You may not have attacked anyone's fandom on this thread, but you attack people's fandom all the time. Especially fans of the big market teams. You even go so far as to accuse people of lying about their favorite team.

So kind of ironic you are trying to take the high ground here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have NEVER changed a favorite team

I changed one.

I was a die hard Rams fan until that snake eating bitch took them to St. Louis. Became a Seahawks fan and haven't looked back. I've been a fan of all of my other favorite teams since I was 8.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially fans of the big market teams.

LOL you totally made this part up. If you substituted the "big market teams" line with simply "Lakers" then you may have actually been onto something. But in the end, you're reaching like you typically do.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you totally made this part up. If you substituted the "big market teams" line with simply "Lakers" then you may have actually been onto something. But in the end, you're reaching like you typically do.

So you admit to attacking fandom of the Laker fans then?

You literally just attacked @CitySushi for his rooting interest yesterday and it was completely unprovoked. The Bay Area is the 9th biggest market in the NBA, and given their recent success I would say they qualify as a team with a market advantage. You also lump Heat fans in with Laker fans all the time. And I have seen you make fun of 6er fans too.

So actually, my post was spot on.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Pacers, ironically, were not on pace.