• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team is 1-0

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good win !!....I was impressed with the ability to move the chains as well as they did with Sim...
Obviously he's gonna make some blunders at times and it may cost them the game, but he looks like a keeper right now....
The D was as expected to me, still good but not overwhelming like last yr, they actually didn't do that well until the thin air wore the Panthers down in the 4th qtr by my observation....
Granted a home game, and should have lost it, but for a high snap at the end, but a win is a win....
Congrats....:yo:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse Orange!!!

Of course, probably short-lived, as they get Louisville tonight.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win !!....I was impressed with the ability to move the chains as well as they did with Sim...
Obviously he's gonna make some blunders at times and it may cost them the game, but he looks like a keeper right now....
The D was as expected to me, still good but not overwhelming like last yr, they actually didn't do that well until the thin air wore the Panthers down in the 4th qtr by my observation....
Granted a home game, and should have lost it, but for a high snap at the end, but a win is a win....
They were pretty good the entire second half. I do think losing Malik is going to hurt more than we were hoping it would. But I also hope we'll do better against the run when we play teams that aren't as good at running the ball as the Panthers are.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say the entire 2nd half the Broncos defense dominated. I mean the 2nd half went this way for the Panthers...

5 plays/19 yards punt
3 plays/0 yards punt
3 plays/-7 yards punt
2 plays/6 yards interception
10 plays/57 yards field goal
12 plays/28 yards missed field goal

So that is only 103 yards given up and 3 points by our defense. And that final drive honestly should have been for negative yards if not for the hands to the face penalty on 4th and 29 that kept things alive for the Panthers.

So to me it went beyond just the 4th quarter of wearing them down. It was the Broncos defense finally stopped missing tackles like they did in the 1st half. They finally stopped playing out of position and just did their job. They also started getting to Cam and hitting him a lot even beyond the few head shots. And you saw Cam because of that start throwing more and more off his back foot and his accuracy just going down hill.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just a quick note on that defense not looking as good. They still held the MVP of the league to under 200 yards and a QB rating of 69.5. Not saying they were perfect by any means and maybe they are not as dominant as last year but they still look pretty darn good from my stand point.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton Lynch

Over/Under

Week 5

??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton Lynch

Over/Under

Week 5

??

I would take the Over honestly at this point. I know one game doesn't decide the future of good or bad for a player but Siemian showed enough that I think the coaches will give him some time. Now we lose the next couple of games then things can change in a hurry but I see them not putting a ton on his shoulders. They look like they have a strong running game and as long as they don't turn the ball over like they did I think Siemian stays our starter for a while.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just a quick note on that defense not looking as good. They still held the MVP of the league to under 200 yards and a QB rating of 69.5. Not saying they were perfect by any means and maybe they are not as dominant as last year but they still look pretty darn good from my stand point.
why is it when a team wins a championship the general board becomes their fans team board?

God help this place if the Cowboys ever win again

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the Over honestly at this point. I know one game doesn't decide the future of good or bad for a player but Siemian showed enough that I think the coaches will give him some time. Now we lose the next couple of games then things can change in a hurry but I see them not putting a ton on his shoulders. They look like they have a strong running game and as long as they don't turn the ball over like they did I think Siemian stays our starter for a while.

Funny how Graham Gano may have bought him a few weeks.......Be interesting to see how defenses now adjust to a CJ Anderson run offense.........Seimen didn't embarrass himself by a long shot, but I think at some point, they may realize that Lynch could be the playmaker, not just the caretaker, that Siemen probably wont be

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is it when a team wins a championship the general board becomes their fans team board?

Why is it that some feel like they need to regulate what can and can't be posted on a board? I mean the most relevant event in the NFL is the Broncos/Panthers game last night yet for some reason we shouldn't be talking about it? The fans of the team that saw their team win a very close one against a quality opponent shouldn't be excited? Or this off season should we not be active and excited about what our team accomplished? I understand there have been times I have been over the top with excitement or homerism but pretty sure every fan base would be exactly the same after winning the Super Bowl. Yes I'm proud of what my team accomplished and I"m sorry that bothers you so much.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Graham Gano may have bought him a few weeks.......Be interesting to see how defenses now adjust to a CJ Anderson run offense.........Seimen didn't embarrass himself by a long shot, but I think at some point, they may realize that Lynch could be the playmaker, not just the caretaker, that Siemen probably wont be

I guess the big thing I saw was that Kubiak did show he trusts Siemian. I mean in some big moments instead of just running to control the clock he did allow Siemian to try and make a play and sometimes he did and yes sometimes he made some huge mistakes. Needs to clean up the mistakes if he wants to stick around but I think he has a bit of time. And yes getting the win definitely helps but even without the win I was left impressed with how much this kid stayed calm throughout the game and didn't allow a couple of interceptions to cause him to fall apart.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that some feel like they need to regulate what can and can't be posted on a board? I mean the most relevant event in the NFL is the Broncos/Panthers game last night yet for some reason we shouldn't be talking about it? The fans of the team that saw their team win a very close one against a quality opponent shouldn't be excited? Or this off season should we not be active and excited about what our team accomplished? I understand there have been times I have been over the top with excitement or homerism but pretty sure every fan base would be exactly the same after winning the Super Bowl. Yes I'm proud of what my team accomplished and I"m sorry that bothers you so much.
nobody is doing that dumler. The post has merit regardless if you can't see it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody is doing that dumler. The post has merit regardless if you can't see it.

You've done just that quite a few times getting after me and others for posting on this board saying we have no business posting on certain topics. You got after me for posting on something that had nothing to do with the Broncos. Yet here you are posting on something that has nothing to do with the Cowboys. Whether you want to admit it or not you do many of the things you say you hate in other posters. I can at least admit that I am an overzealous fan on these boards and yes probably poke my head in on way too many subjects pertaining to the NFL. I just love talking football with fans of all teams and getting different perspectives on issues, players, teams.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've done just that quite a few times getting after me and others for posting on this board saying we have no business posting on certain topics. You got after me for posting on something that had nothing to do with the Broncos. Yet here you are posting on something that has nothing to do with the Cowboys. Whether you want to admit it or not you do many of the things you say you hate in other posters. I can at least admit that I am an overzealous fan on these boards and yes probably poke my head in on way too many subjects pertaining to the NFL. I just love talking football with fans of all teams and getting different perspectives on issues, players, teams.
NOPE...this is the 3rd time and it's true

and why does it only have to do with the cowboys for me to post? I want your all access priority status.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOPE...this is the 3rd time and it's true

and why does it only have to do with the cowboys for me to post? I want your all access priority status.

I didn't say you can't post on other things. This summer you got after me for posting on things that didn't deal with the Broncos on the General Board.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry, should the weekly "post here if your team is x-x" thread been put on the Broncos board? I thought that was a thing that everyone did when their team did well. I'll try not to make that mistake again.