• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Game Skins vs Panthers Discussion

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm never going to settle for this average shit the NFL is selling, guess it's "or else" for my ole' ass!!

If it was just our team, I would agree. But the game has changed. So if we got to play along to get a Lombardi in the new NFL.... well I will complain the entire way as I drive my ass to the game, the post win parade, and the 16 hours home afterwards.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was just our team, I would agree. But the game has changed. So if we got to play along to get a Lombardi in the new NFL.... well I will complain the entire way as I drive my ass to the game, the post win parade, and the 16 hours home afterwards.

I'm not saying that another Lombardi won't be welcome....just that it's getting much more difficult to view the product these days. Somewhere along the way the league decided that defense meant having 11 guys running around hoping that the offensive team makes mistakes or are already so incompetent that it appears as if there was actual good play happening. Beyond all of our games, my guesstimate as to how many other games that I have watched this year tops out at 4. BTW; not all of them full games, most were in progress after our games.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that another Lombardi won't be welcome....just that it's getting much more difficult to view the product these days. Somewhere along the way the league decided that defense meant having 11 guys running around hoping that the offensive team makes mistakes or are already so incompetent that it appears as if there was actual good play happening. Beyond all of our games, my guesstimate as to how many other games that I have watched this year tops out at 4. BTW; not all of them full games, most were in progress after our games.

Welcome to the new world order. Where the Mike Tyson's of the world have been replaced by Katlyn Jenner's.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have to settle for the status quo. We can turn the TV off. If enough did so, the NFL would change.

There is a player's union and a referees union. If we had a fan's union, we would get the product we want.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And really, what have majority of union's done for their employee's? If you have ever been a union employee, you would understand what I'm talking about.