• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible trouble in Norman....

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OU started today. All I know is I'm enjoying the nice summer we are having. This July was one of the coolest on record for us. Beats the flip out of 100 to 110 we've seen the past 2 years at this time of the year and earlier.

KansasSooner, my avi is the stainless steel name plate from a Frisco car. Approx 48 by 18 inches. There was one on each side. I don't have any models, although I wish I still had the old S gauge Lionel we had when I was a kid. I collect the memorabilia like this.

My grandfather worked for the MKT, Frisco is a naughty word to my mother...at least when it comes to train lines. Sadly both MKT and Frisco are gone, one sold out to UP and the other just got swallowed up by BNSF I believe.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pulled a train on this righteous skank one time after the Scorpions concert.
[YOUTUBE]WhRCVm-1r2k[/YOUTUBE]

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandfather worked for the MKT, Frisco is a naughty word to my mother...at least when it comes to train lines. Sadly both MKT and Frisco are gone, one sold out to UP and the other just got swallowed up by BNSF I believe.

Most of what I have is Santa Fe, but I have some nice MKT memorabilia, too. I don't collect like I used to, but I've been lucky and have a nice collection. It's history, which I like.