• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

possible bad news for Donald fans

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Good one. As we get closer to the draft, I am starting to get ill thinking about jerry in the draft room.

Don't worry, I hear Garrett's plan is to tell Jerry the draft starts the following week.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? No elite safties, defensive lineman at 16?

I don't know that Donald is elite. He looks like a very good pass rusher. Other than him I see average defensive lineman. The safeties in this draft stink. I don't look at dix and pryor as elite because they lack top end speed. Maybe Barr has the potential if he drops. Like I have said we are better off taking Shazier,Lewan,ZackMartin or Evans if donald is gone. Jernigan is not a difference maker. Can you imagine Lee and Shazier?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that Donald is elite. He looks like a very good pass rusher. Other than him I see average defensive lineman. The safeties in this draft stink. I don't look at dix and pryor as elite because they lack top end speed. Maybe Barr has the potential if he drops. Like I have said we are better off taking Shazier,Lewan,ZackMartin or Evans if donald is gone. Jernigan is not a difference maker. Can you imagine Lee and Shazier?

It is not always about speed. The experts think HA HA and Pryor a pretty elite.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The experts also thought Claiborne was elite. Claiborne lacks the speed needed to be an elite corner. I hope Claiborne turns it around, otherwise we wasted the entire draft on a bust

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's kinda cheesy to downgrade a safety because of his speed. That doesn't make them less talented at that position.
Considering most safeties became safeties because they didn't have the speed of some corners. Granted I would like some speed in a FS, but want them to be good at their job 1st. Otherwise we could just keep Heath at Safety.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's kinda cheesy to downgrade a safety because of his speed. That doesn't make them less talented at that position.
Considering most safeties became safeties because they didn't have the speed of some corners. Granted I would like some speed in a FS, but want them to be good at their job 1st. Otherwise we could just keep Heath at Safety.

Speed is important, but also are a million other things. Instincts and being in the right spot get you to the ball quicker than speed does.