• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible 7th round safety

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo definitely not the best deep ball thrower in the game, but he sure looked pretty good on that roll out with the herniated disc vs Washington when he hit Williams.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are other times he over threw Dez on a deep ball. A faster guy might have gotten under it.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are other times he over threw Dez on a deep ball. A faster guy might have gotten under it.

and several times ..... hit Dez in stride and Dez just flat out dropped it.

Dez covered is great ... wide open in stride .... He makes me close my eyes

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I chose to reference Dez is because he is not exactly what we would call a "burner", and Romo still has plenty of trouble of hitting him in stride down the field. Romo under throws the deep ball all the time. I'm not convinced a legitimate top end deep threat would be all that valuable to this team with Romo as QB.

I am very comfortable with the top 4 WR's presently on the roster. There is no need for anything more than a body at the 5th spot. If Dallas ever wants to be find out what Dwayne Harris and Gavin Escobar can do with a legitimate extended look in the offense than the 5th WR is not going to be a very important guy.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I chose to reference Dez is because he is not exactly what we would call a "burner", and Romo still has plenty of trouble of hitting him in stride down the field. Romo under throws the deep ball all the time. I'm not convinced a legitimate top end deep threat would be all that valuable to this team with Romo as QB.

I am very comfortable with the top 4 WR's presently on the roster. There is no need for anything more than a body at the 5th spot. If Dallas ever wants to be find out what Dwayne Harris and Gavin Escobar can do with a legitimate extended look in the offense than the 5th WR is not going to be a very important guy.

I just hope Linehan brings some creativity to the offense & fully use ALL his weapons.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Linehan brings some creativity to the offense & fully use ALL his weapons.

When Jerry made the move to bring Linehan over, my immediate thought was that Jerry wants to feature Dez MORE. Ala Calvin Johnson. Dallas has a little more talent in the receiving corp behind Dez than Detroit does behind Calvin.

Who knows? I hope we see a balanced attack. But at the same time, I would like to see Dez featured a little more in the Red Zone.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jerry made the move to bring Linehan over, my immediate thought was that Jerry wants to feature Dez MORE. Ala Calvin Johnson. Dallas has a little more talent in the receiving corp behind Dez than Detroit does behind Calvin.

Who knows? I hope we see a balanced attack. But at the same time, I would like to see Dez featured a little more in the Red Zone.

My reaction was I want to see more screens and feature Murray more in space. If we can draft a more nimble guard it could open up that aspect of our offense.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reaction was ( and I'm not all doom and gloom Nate aka Arlington.. who I still doubt is a Cowboys fan)

More pass happy bullshit

I do hope I'm wrong ..... actually I pray I am... the one positive I see is more screen passes ... which Murray and ofc Dunbar ( if he can stay healthy) is a positive this team has

It's still the Eagles bail on the run when it matter offense though
That said I have no high expectations going into this season ...... so about all that could break my heart ...... is the draft

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said I have no high expectations going into this season ...... so about all that could break my heart ...... is the draft

Hard not to look at the schedule and think 8-8 again. Pretty sad...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to look at the schedule and think 8-8 again. Pretty sad...

You never know. A GREAT draft, plug another hole or two with cheap but productive post June 1 cuts, finally have some luck with health on defense, primarily Spencer, Melton and Lee, and 10 wins is possible. A bad draft and similar injuries to the last couple of years brings 6 wins into play. It's what makes it exciting

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a perfect world, this is what we all want. But that won't come to fruition unless there is improvement from the quarterback position.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have high hopes for this season as well. I see 8-8 again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Safety I was high on & wrong about was Pat Watkins from FSU.

You and me both. I was convinced he was the centerfielder we were missing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo definitely not the best deep ball thrower in the game, but he sure looked pretty good on that roll out with the herniated disc vs Washington when he hit Williams.

Watch it again. If he hits him in stride it's a TD. That was actually not a very good throw. However, it was a smart throw because if he tries to make the perfect throw he could have overthrown him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one, however, was a GREAT deep throw to Willliams...right on the money for the game winner

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdqv1jGSbeE]Tony Romo Game winning pass to Terrance Williams - YouTube[/ame]

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reaction was I want to see more screens and feature Murray more in space. If we can draft a more nimble guard it could open up that aspect of our offense.

I think you are going to see a lot of Dunbar out in space this year. Kid is a playmaker.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch it again. If he hits him in stride it's a TD. That was actually not a very good throw. However, it was a smart throw because if he tries to make the perfect throw he could have overthrown him.

LOL. I was waiting for this. First off its a good throw no matter what. Secondly its Terrance Williams- a body catcher. He normally catches everything with his hands and body( stomach). Now Dez - you could make a strong case that it was slightly underthrown on the run 50 yards downfield with a messed up back. To top all of that off, Romo and his genius knew that Williams would be caught and this would allow his team to burn more time off the clock.:yahoo:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To top all of that off, Romo and his genius knew that Williams would be caught and this would allow his team to burn more time off the clock.:yahoo:

GIVE ME A BREAK! Romo and his genius? Is this the same genius that continually audibled out of running plays against Green Bay? Romo is far from a cerebral QB.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIVE ME A BREAK! Romo and his genius? Is this the same genius that continually audibled out of running plays against Green Bay? Romo is far from a cerebral QB.

You sound as if you want a QB 1st round