• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Polled

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are we? Chopped liver?

We have losses to the current 9th and 25th ranked teams.

Yeah...we are currently behind a one-loss directional Florida school that has had trouble dispatching Houston, Temple & South Florida.

We are currently behind a Louisiana state school that has lost to a currently unranked team and the 22nd and 24th currently ranked teams.

We are behind a directional school from Illinois.

I will state the obvious...we must destroy Jr. and whoever we happen to meet in our crap third-tier bowl game. There are no options.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Stoops has found the magic touch we're screwed in our bowl game. He's not shown me he can prepare for a team with more than two weeks off. I keep hoping that like Osborne he'll eventually figure out how to win bowl games but it won't be this year with this team I'm afraid.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err...we've won 3 of our last 4.

...no options.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we are getting major disrespect in the polls but of course we got blown out by 3 scores in both games yet Clemson is still ranked above us who got smoked as well and has no quality wins.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we went up in the polls with a bye week. Maybe we should just stop playing and perhaps we'll shoot to the top! :lol:

Seriously, I look at the polls and sometimes think we're too high, due to the inconsistency we've shown this season. Then, I look at some of the others around us and see they're suffering the same fate. 3 and 4 loss teams(LSU, UCLA) have no right being above us.

If we somehow manage to topple Okie lt., we'll get a boost. I am conflicted. If Okie lt beats us, they take the B12. I can live with that(since we can't take it now), the way they've played most of the season. Consistent on both sides of the ball. Obviously, I prefer a win over them. However, a win for us over lil bro means BU, or God forbid, UT, get the B12 crown. I have no real hate for BU, however, I have thought all season they were overranked. Once they met the meat, they'd falter. They had no trouble with us(mostly due to inept coaching). They got whooped by OSU. They barely survived lowly TCU. I'll be pulling for them against UT. Fortunately, its in Waco. A UT win would be ugly. The horns are arrogant enough with an 5 - 8 win season and B12 mid pack status. Lord knows how irritating they'll be with an illusive B12 CC for them.

I guess if there is any solace at all, its that, even though UT got the best of us this season, and are ranked ahead of us in the B12, they have yet to jump us in the polls. I know how much that is putting their lil panties in a bunch. :laugh3:

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we went up in the polls with a bye week. Maybe we should just stop playing and perhaps we'll shoot to the top! :lol:

Seriously, I look at the polls and sometimes think we're too high, due to the inconsistency we've shown this season. Then, I look at some of the others around us and see they're suffering the same fate. 3 loss teams(LSU, UCLA) have no right being above us. 4 loss teams(aTm, UG) have no place in the top 25 at all!

If we somehow manage to topple Okie lt., we'll get a boost. I am conflicted. If Okie lt beats us, they take the B12. I can live with that(since we can't take it now), the way they've played most of the season. Consistent on both sides of the ball. Obviously, I prefer a win over them. However, a win for us over lil bro means BU, or God forbid, UT, get the B12 crown. I have no real hate for BU, however, I have thought all season they were overranked. Once they met the meat, they'd falter. They had no trouble with us(mostly due to inept coaching). They got whooped by OSU. They barely survived lowly TCU. I'll be pulling for them against UT. Fortunately, its in Waco. A UT win would be ugly. The horns are arrogant enough with an 5 - 8 win season and B12 mid pack status. Lord knows how irritating they'll be with an illusive B12 CC for them.

I guess if there is any solace at all, its that, even though UT got the best of us this season, and are ranked ahead of us in the B12, they have yet to jump us in the polls. I know how much that is putting their lil panties in a bunch. :laugh3:

FIFM

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a conference, we're fuxxored from this day forward until:
1. the SEC/Big market teams take sound beatings in virtually every OOC and bowl game.
2. the rest of the BIG XII start playing like they are in the BIG XII
3. the BIG XII adds two more chump-ass teams to get us back into a CCG

There isn't a one-loss BIG XII team in the top 4 spots right now in any poll or computer ranking.

It would take miraculous shit to happen for Jr. to get into a 4 team playoff right now. Look at all the teams ahead of one-loss Baylor right now!

You think we're going to move to the top of the two-loss class with a proper smoking of Jr.? Don't kid yourself. We'll be lucky to crack the top 15 of the BCS.

How in the dee-diddley fuck is UCLA ranked above us in the AP?

There's a new sheriff in town boys...and if you don't win 'em all with flair, you don't stand a goddamn chance. Get used to it, unless we can hire Barry as an "advisor".