• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your sentiments, but this country is in a bad place right now. As we need to heal and continuing this practice of gotcha politics is not healthy. Someone needs to stop it and it needs to happen soon. Why not now?
Well it isn’t “ gotcha “ politics . We have members of our DoJ. / FBI / CIA. Who attempted to influence the outcome of an election illegally and a former sitting president who May have been involved .

You can’t let that be swept under the rug . Abuse of the fisa court, unlawful spying of American citizens and an opposition party . You can’t simply “ move on” from that

,what if it succeeded ? What if it’s tried again in the future ?

And lastly when the democrats start acting an honorable party. Then you can too .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pentagon has notified Congress that it has authorized the transfer of $1 billion to begin new wall construction along the US-Mexico border

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Brennan you called POTUS a traitor. You accused him of treason. You spoke from a position of authority. It was wrong and shameful then and your non apology is even more so now. The worst thing is that you were hardly alone.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller concludes no collusion, deflating CNN's beloved theory

*Frequent CNN guest Michael Avenatti, is hit with serious charges

*Avenatti's alleged co-conspirator is CNN legal analyst Mark Geragos

Folks, we've gotta shut CNN down until we figure out what the hell is goin on

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your sentiments, but this country is in a bad place right now. As we need to heal and continuing this practice of gotcha politics is not healthy. Someone needs to stop it and it needs to happen soon. Why not now?

Revenge can be sweet but my first thought was like yours that we should not run down the same rabbit hole as the Dems. But after thinking for awhile I thought that just isn't right either. The Dems broke a lot of rules in their effort to submarine the President. If the GOP does the better man thing the Dems will just continue to run amuck.

All these people that said they have evidence starting with Schiff need to present that evidence. Or face up to being a liar. Schiff should resign. Comey, HRC, Lynch and all those others who started this allegations all need to answer for their transgressions. That is what they want from the President, they want him to pay for the lies they made up. Now let them pay for lies and deceit.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is in a bad place; however, before you can be the bigger man, you need to believe the other side is capable of change. I do not believe they are, and without accountability, they will continue their lawlessness. People responsible for costing the tax-payers 40 million over a witch hunt need to be held accountable.

The Republican Party has been the bigger man for generations and it has led to the Democratic Party pushing to murder babies born alive, rewarding lawless behavior with regards to immigration, and a brain-washing of children in schools to believe they deserve everything given to them.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no what has been being the "bigger " party gotten us ? these people attempted a coup . that cant just stand . and the media needs to be dealt with too

I would not worry about the media - they will dig their own grave over time. Personally at this time I rarely watch network TV except for live sporting events. I hardly ever watch network news channels such as CNN or Fox News except if some type of major story or tragedy occurs. I really only hear about these channels indirectly via YouTube or social media. I don't believe that I am alone & this is probably even more extreme for younger generations.

The media as we know it will not exist say in 10 years & a lot of these networks will either be downsized or nonexistent. Again - they are helping to dig their own grave with their partisan point of views & their TMZ style of reporting.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look HTC. Uberdeen , mills from her staff need to face the music and be investigated and charged if warranted

Lynch , McCabe. , Rosenstein ohr , lisa page strzok clapper comey and Brennan all need to be investigated and charged if warranted

This people used their positions to attack and spy on an opposition party and bring down a sitting president and it ALL took place under Obama .

I could care less about democratic senators and congressman talking out their asses as long as it isn’t illegal

This country cannot and will not allow these potential crimes to just melt away

As for breitbart ,Fox News. , Rush , hannity. The blaze or whatever I don’t want to hear shit about them period . They were the only ones that got it right

I don’t want to hear any Bs about the MSM , who owns the blah blah blah because as of now they are unreliable political hacks pushing false narratives . I have listened to all the BS about “ my sources “ and the fact is my damn sources were right while the others were wrong period . In fact I posted the right stuff over a year and half ago while these guys blindly followed BS over and over again

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look HTC. Uberdeen , mills from her staff need to face the music and be investigated and charged if warranted

Lynch , McCabe. , Rosenstein ohr , lisa page strzok clapper comey and Brennan all need to be investigated and charged if warranted

This people used their positions to attack and spy on an opposition party and bring down a sitting president and it ALL took place under Obama .

I could care less about democratic senators and congressman talking out their asses as long as it isn’t illegal

This country cannot and will not allow these potential crimes to just melt away

As for breitbart ,Fox News. , Rush , hannity. The blaze or whatever I don’t want to hear shit about them period . They were the only ones that got it right

I don’t want to hear any Bs about the MSM , who owns the blah blah blah because as of now they are unreliable political hacks pushing false narratives . I have listened to all the BS about “ my sources “ and the fact is my damn sources were right while the others were wrong period . In fact I posted the right stuff over a year and half ago while these guys blindly followed BS over and over again
This. We need justice. The democrats were caught red handed, and doubled down to cover by committing crime.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MARK LEVIN: Well, you have collusion. You have collusion between the Democrat Party, the media and the Obama administration. Hillary Clinton, she's been silent for three or four days, hasn't she?

Barack Obama has been silent throughout all this, hasn't he? For all the talk of the Democrats who run these committees, they don't want to talk to Hillary Clinton. They don't want to talk to Barack Obama.

They want transparency. I want transparency. Here's the impeachment clause of the Constitution. Treason, bribery, other high crimes and misdemeanors. I can name people who've committed treason, other high crimes and misdemeanors. He's not in the White House. They're members of Congress. We have a big problem in this country.

The Democrat Party is not a pro-American party. They lost an election. They act like a third world party. They want to destroy the president and the presidency. Listen to their candidates -- anti-American, anti-capitalism, anti-liberty, anti-security, anti-immigration. This is the problem, and the media is the mouthpiece.

But it is time to focus on the Democrats in the House. It is time to focus on the media, and the Hillary campaign, the DNC, Barack Obama. This was Barack Obama's government that did all this.

When the Russians were interfering with our election, they were interfering with our election when Comey was the FBI director, when Clapper was the head of intelligence, when Brennan was the head of the CIA, when Loretta Lynch was the head of the Department of Justice. They went after the candidate of the opposition party.

They put spies in his campaign. They abused the FISA court system. They used opposition research. This country doesn't belong to Adam Schiff and Nadler and Pelosi. Big deal, they got one-half of one-third of the government. It belongs to us.

And you in the free press, you are destroying the free press. This will be met -- noted in history what a bunch of loathsome, ideological mouthpieces you are for the tyranny that is the Democrat party.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those numbers are appalling . How can you have 92% coverage against Trump on collusion. And get it WRONG ! Then turn around call it fair and reliable ! And then have useful idiots believe it ! Useful idiots. Is a term Lenin used if any of you took the time to read rules for radicals and really inform yourselves .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now this is an issue

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck Schumer must resign after telling this disgusting lie. The President specifically excluded the racists from the “fine people” category and said they should be “condemned totally.” Check the transcript.

Some on this board should to

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Obama administration’s last CIA director went on tv and repeatedly suggested that the sitting President committed treason and was an agent of the Russian Federation

It is hard to overstate how reckless, stupid, and damaging to the reputation of the intel community this was

And the former #2 at the FBI, Andrew McCabe, said Trump could be a Russian agent *last month*

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all charges on smollett have been dropped. Is it any wonder why we havent any faith in our justice system. A black .. I mean African American gay liberal accusing white guys of a vicious attack.. nah..cant be.. lets look the other way here... African Americans cannot be racist.....couldnt have happened despite incredible evidence. .. he would have sold any two white guys they suspected of the attack up the river for 20 plus years gets off scott free. Guess will hear from our lib friends now.. victory for them. What a crock of BS.

Last edited:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and everyone always still wonders how Trump got elected. Too funny.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller concludes no collusion, deflating CNN's beloved theory

*Frequent CNN guest Michael Avenatti, is hit with serious charges

*Avenatti's alleged co-conspirator is CNN legal analyst Mark Geragos

Folks, we've gotta shut CNN down until we figure out what the hell is goin on

taking a play right out of Hitler, Mussolini, and Mao Zedongs playbook here....

mind numbingly stupid/bad take and I DESPISE CNN

you learn a lot about people when the pendulum of power swings back in their favor.... no bueno

kinda grossed out to be a registered republican right now...

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not worry about the media - they will dig their own grave over time. Personally at this time I rarely watch network TV except for live sporting events. I hardly ever watch network news channels such as CNN or Fox News except if some type of major story or tragedy occurs. I really only hear about these channels indirectly via YouTube or social media. I don't believe that I am alone & this is probably even more extreme for younger generations.

The media as we know it will not exist say in 10 years & a lot of these networks will either be downsized or nonexistent. Again - they are helping to dig their own grave with their partisan point of views & their TMZ style of reporting.

you are certainly not alone, however this is not a good thing.... at all.

Social media is the king of all media and that is not going to change anytime in the near future... now major networks cater to the new king... unfortunately values have shifted as well. Print media/talk media/tv news use to cater to NYC values which were more middle of road... now since social media is king they cater towards Napa Valley values which is far far almost radical left.

Jason Whitlock brilliantly goes into detail on this topic.

Step one is that we are already seeing politically motivated censorship on facebook/twitter/instagram.

Step two, in large parts to trump, the average citizen is a more intelligent consumer when consuming media.... that doesnt mean social media isnt annoying as hell as they project themselves as the vocal majority lots of times and we know that is not the truth

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real. Lying media liars will never hold themselves accountable for anything. When they defame and conspire, DISRUPT them. SUE them. BOYCOTT them. And for heaven's sake, stop giving media credentials/access to radical political operatives masquerading as "reporters."

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can talk about the climate hoax DGF if you don’t want to talk about the Russian hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.