• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing to see here ? look at the drone freezing these people . Notice the cameras blocking their way . Look how they are wrestled to the ground with technology . All liberal buzz words for “ dont do nothing we want open borders “

The cold hard truth that even Ex vets like shark and sty should easily know is border security entails several layers. Barriers , boots on the ground , technology and enforcing laws on the books as well as making new ones ( e verify ) . Take anyone of those things away and security fails

And to civilians who know nothing about security , read and learn

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing to see here ? look at the drone freezing these people . Notice the cameras blocking their way . Look how they are wrestled to the ground with technology . All liberal buzz words for “ dont do nothing we want open borders “

The cold hard truth that even Ex vets like shark and sty should easily know is border security entails several layers. Barriers , boots on the ground , technology and enforcing laws on the books as well as making new ones ( e verify ) . Take anyone of those things away and security fails

And to civilians who know nothing about security , read and learn

I think at the end of the day what you either fail to realize, or more likely simply refuse to accept is...

People that think and act like Trump and those that support him, worry me far more than undocumented immigrants or the potential changes they bring with them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at the end of the day what you either fail to realize, or more likely simply refuse to accept is...

People that think and act like Trump and those that support him, worry me far more than undocumented immigrants or the potential changes they bring with them.
So you are for open borders

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the only choices I got are open borders, or a wall..

WIDE THE FUCK OPEN, welcome to America Amigos.
Well it isn’t your only choices . I outlined what border security was . And exactly what people like Trump ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it isn’t your only choices . I outlined what border security was . And exactly what people like Trump ?

I think you have made your point very clear that if one is not in favor of a wall, then they are in favor of open borders. If we dont have a wall, then we dont have a country ( at least to the south that is).

And people that seem to think our biggest problem is people coming into the country are in my opinion the biggest threat. Because when the wall doesnt work as well as hoped for, the next steps are the kind that would be considered crimes against humanity. And some folks in our little community here have shown they are more than willing to take that next step, and in fact hoping for it.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have made your point very clear that if one is not in favor of a wall, then they are in favor of open borders. If we dont have a wall, then we dont have a country ( at least to the south that is).

And people that seem to think our biggest problem is people coming into the country are in my opinion the biggest threat. Because when the wall doesnt work as well as hoped for, the next steps are the kind that would be considered crimes against humanity. And some folks in our little community here have shown they are more than willing to take that next step, and in fact hoping for it.
....we should build a wall, then.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What extermination’s are we talking about in the last 50 years or so ? The wall by itself wont work . I don’t make the argument it would

So screw American crime victims ? Screw their votes ? Screw the people who
Weren’t lucky enough to live semi close to our border while others , mostly people of color be damned ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What extermination’s are we talking about in the last 50 years or so ? The wall by itself wont work . I don’t make the argument it would

So screw American crime victims ? Screw their votes ? Screw the people who
Weren’t lucky enough to live semi close to our border while others , mostly people of color be damned ?

I have said none of that. But I dont think ANY of those are the primary reason they want to stop these people from coming. If we are worried about crime, but the concentration is on that committed by 3% of the population, its not really about the crime. Thats a convenient excuse.

I can see as to where the votes would concern you. But honestly with the stuff the GOP wants to do, I welcome them being voted out in droves.

I dont honestly think these people will have the negative effect on people of color, but its a nice twist to try and say the GOP actually gives a rats ass about POCs in this country. But Im ok not being an excuse for the real reasons they want to stop these particular people from coming in.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said none of that. But I dont think ANY of those are the primary reason they want to stop these people from coming. If we are worried about crime, but the concentration is on that committed by 3% of the population, its not really about the crime. Thats a convenient excuse.

I can see as to where the votes would concern you. But honestly with the stuff the GOP wants to do, I welcome them being voted out in droves.

I dont honestly think these people will have the negative effect on people of color, but its a nice twist to try and say the GOP actually gives a rats ass about POCs in this country. But Im ok not being an excuse for the real reasons they want to stop these particular people from coming in.
You honestly believe the GOP doesn't care about people of color? Again, asinine statements like this are why I question wether you're being tongue in cheek, or sincere when you say nonsense.

And spare us the lower crime statistics by illegals. That's been debunked repeatedly.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You honestly believe the GOP doesn't care about people of color? Again, asinine statements like this are why I question wether you're being tongue in cheek, or sincere when you say nonsense.

And spare us the lower crime statistics by illegals. That's been debunked repeatedly.

I do believe that portions of the GOP, and more to the point their voters, see POC as second class. Consider themselves somehow special because they were born white and in America. Thats not to say that there are not Democrats that feel the same way, as I ma sure there are. But as it stands presently, while neither party is perfect, I think the GOP is the greater of the two evils when it comes to POCs and inclusiveness in general.

And dude, the reality is that undocumented immigrants of all stripes make up less than 105 of the population. So even if we said HALF of them were criminals beyond just being here uninvited, at BEST, thats 5% of the total population. If 5% of the population is 95% of what you are worried about most, I question your priorities. BUt the reality is, for over 50 years people have been looking for a politically correct way to say, we simply dont want them here because of what they are.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe that portions of the GOP, and more to the point their voters, see POC as second class. Consider themselves somehow special because they were born white and in America. Thats not to say that there are not Democrats that feel the same way, as I ma sure there are. But as it stands presently, while neither party is perfect, I think the GOP is the greater of the two evils when it comes to POCs and inclusiveness in general.

And dude, the reality is that undocumented immigrants of all stripes make up less than 105 of the population. So even if we said HALF of them were criminals beyond just being here uninvited, at BEST, thats 5% of the total population. If 5% of the population is 95% of what you are worried about most, I question your priorities. BUt the reality is, for over 50 years people have been looking for a politically correct way to say, we simply dont want them here because of what they are.
While I think your opinion on the GOP and GOP voters is absurd, so be it, you genuinely believe it.

As for the latter, illegals make up more than 10%, but for arguments sake I'll concede- even if 5% that's still a problem that should be dealt with.And I don't understand how you think that being concerned with the crimes of 5% of the population that SHOULDN'T be here somehow constitutes 95% of my concern. That makes no sense whatsoever. Illegal crime coming here is a problem everyone should be concerned with, but even if you want to play the percentages game, guess where that 5% represents 50%? Places like Texas. Yeah, I bet people in Vermont ain't worried abut it, but people in El Paso are. Take into consideration most illegal crimes go unreported and undocumented when they are, and any crime rates you hear should be taken with the bin of salt you'd use for a Mexican restaurant at happy hour on Cinco de Mayo. And it's an outright lie to imply people don't want people here 'for what they are", which I know you mean is "not white". The working class, lower income, lower education black community is far more greatly impacted than whites. But I know you want to paint the narrative of "scared old white people" to try and quell a differing opinion.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think your opinion on the GOP and GOP voters is absurd, so be it, you genuinely believe it.

As for the latter, illegals make up more than 10%, but for arguments sake I'll concede- even if 5% that's still a problem that should be dealt with.And I don't understand how you think that being concerned with the crimes of 5% of the population that SHOULDN'T be here somehow constitutes 95% of my concern. That makes no sense whatsoever. Illegal crime coming here is a problem everyone should be concerned with, but even if you want to play the percentages game, guess where that 5% represents 50%? Places like Texas. Yeah, I bet people in Vermont ain't worried abut it, but people in El Paso are. Take into consideration most illegal crimes go unreported and undocumented when they are, and any crime rates you hear should be taken with the bin of salt you'd use for a Mexican restaurant at happy hour on Cinco de Mayo. And it's an outright lie to imply people don't want people here 'for what they are", which I know you mean is "not white". The working class, lower income, lower education black community is far more greatly impacted than whites. But I know you want to paint the narrative of "scared old white people" to try and quell a differing opinion.

Nothing but love here really.

But the thing is, when I hear more complaint about building a wall than I do about addressing a real concern which is gun violence in our country that is out of control. That leads me to think your main concern is immigration and not actually crime in and of itself.

the fact that the majority of people I see up in arms about immigration and building a wall are in fact white people, would lead one to think (correctly) that it is more of a concern for white people than it is for anyone else. Which again begs the question is this really about crime and security, or about preventing change.

And again I find it rather insulting actually that the only time the same old white people really give a flying farttart about the plight of the poor mistreated blackman, is when we are being to a degree being used as an excuse to push an agenda against another group of (currently) minorities.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you miss the whole thing shark . i could care less about ones race . what i care about is taking care of americans first , and having an immigration system that works and keeps us safe

i want people here who obey our laws and love america . i dont want immigrants voting and canceling out the will of americans . . i want people to assimilate, and i am tired of some leftist americans who do nothing but hate on the country

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but love here really.

But the thing is, when I hear more complaint about building a wall than I do about addressing a real concern which is gun violence in our country that is out of control. That leads me to think your main concern is immigration and not actually crime in and of itself.

the fact that the majority of people I see up in arms about immigration and building a wall are in fact white people, would lead one to think (correctly) that it is more of a concern for white people than it is for anyone else. Which again begs the question is this really about crime and security, or about preventing change.

And again I find it rather insulting actually that the only time the same old white people really give a flying farttart about the plight of the poor mistreated blackman, is when we are being to a degree being used as an excuse to push an agenda against another group of (currently) minorities.
taking guns away from law abiding citizens isnt the answer either . and there are plenty of non white people who want secure borders

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for limiting executive powers, just as I am for limiting legislative powers, and limiting the activism of the SCOTUS. I would really love to limit the powers of the bureaucracies.

Prove he is racist. Prove he is sexist.

Investigate every membe of Congress too because they are all corrupt.

I don’t mind if he attacks the press because that isn’t limiting it. The press is to report the facts...not create a narrative.

He has pretty much been vindicated with the attacks on the IC. Considering they were already in place prior to his presidency, and they appear to have tried a coup, attacking is right.

Ignorant...opinion
Mentally unstable...opinion

Those same communities who are proving to be biased.

Every president has had influence from foreigners. We influence foreign elections. If you want to talk about foreigners influencing elections, let’s talk about allowing non-citizens to vote.

Disagree on the campaign finance violation.

Aaaaaand case in point.

There's an excuse for everything trump does.

And a conspiracy behind everything obama did.

Party over country at its finest.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you miss the whole thing shark . i could care less about ones race . what i care about is taking care of americans first , and having an immigration system that works and keeps us safe

i want people here who obey our laws and love america . i dont want immigrants voting and canceling out the will of americans . . i want people to assimilate, and i am tired of some leftist americans who do nothing but hate on the country

And rarely have I doubted YOU on your word on this. But again the reality is, some folks who are all on the America First train do see America as White America first. Some of them are currently in leadership positions in our government. And lastly, I dont feel any less safe today than I did two years ago, and the things and people who make me feel unsafe actually are not coming across our southern border.

And the reality is, you are to a degree willing to back some racist policies even if you dont consider yourself a racist

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are not the videos I asked about.

I asked about the video you originally posted.

Do you have a source for it or not?

Go back and look again . I posted it

You might want to go look yourself. That is the last time I asked for it - you never responded to that post.

So do you have the source or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.