• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait.. you mean they made this bust at a port of entry?? I was under the impression the drugs were pouring in stuffed inside the bowels of kidnapped kids dragged across the barren wastes against their will. Or in vans driven across open terrain next to women tied and duct taped as they are sold into bondage.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Largest fentanyl bust in history. Border Patrol seized enough fentanyl to kill 57 MILLION people.

That’s more than the population of Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Minnesota, and Iowa. COMBINED.

We have a crisis on our southern border.

Not just about illegals people

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Largest fentanyl bust in history. Border Patrol seized enough fentanyl to kill 57 MILLION people.

That’s more than the population of Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Minnesota, and Iowa. COMBINED.

We have a crisis on our southern border.

Not just about illegals people

I agree that drugs coming in are a problem.

What I find disingenuous is trying to use Drugs and Trafficking to push the narrative of the wall. Because as we have known for years, the majority of the drugs dont come across on the open areas of the border. The majority of the people we have apprehended in the past 10-15 years have surrendered peacefully and requested asylum.

Its almost as if, Americans couldnt be convinced of the dangers of the people, so someone needed to group the other issues in to make a stronger point.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back at the border

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that drugs coming in are a problem.

What I find disingenuous is trying to use Drugs and Trafficking to push the narrative of the wall. Because as we have known for years, the majority of the drugs dont come across on the open areas of the border. The majority of the people we have apprehended in the past 10-15 years have surrendered peacefully and requested asylum.

Its almost as if, Americans couldnt be convinced of the dangers of the people, so someone needed to group the other issues in to make a stronger point.

Pu lease

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Rio Grande Valley sector today at the southern border.

Brownsville area has 35 miles of fencing and accounts for 6% of illegal apprehensions.

McAllen, 45 minutes to the west, has sparse fencing and accounts for 94% of illegal apprehensions.

But walls don’t work, right?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lot of people look dumb today.

"Records provided to the Senate Intelligence Committee show the calls were between Trump Jr. & two of his business associates...and appear to contradict Democrats' long-held suspicions that the blocked number was from then-candidate Donald Trump"

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#5 - Just using the nomenclature of the day, DUH!!! If I wanted to refer to the descendants of the ancient Israelites, I would have said, "descendants of the ancient Israelites".

But people disagree with who the descendants of the ancient Israelites are now.

Let me guess? You believe Blacks are the descendants of the ancient Israelites?

And whether modern day Ashkenazi Jews descended from Khazaria and before that from the Edomites, matters not. The label "Jew", in todays world, to 99.99% of the population refers to Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, whatever their ancestry.

Whites, or Caucasians, migrated into Europe from the Caucasus Mountains, located just north of Persia, and have a different lineage than Edomites or Khazarians or modern day Ashkenazi Jews. I could expand upon this, but I doubt you could handle what I'd say.

I know quite abit about ancient history, so you can take your "lack of historical perspective" and shove it up your ass.

#4 Sure, of course, everyone knows Asians suffer from the higher expectations their families place on their academics. Some would say that is simply evolution weeding out the weak. Or don't you believe in evolution?

#3 - I seriously doubt that. But hey, if you can provide some evidence, I'd be willing to discuss it. If it's true, then my guess? Black women are given lower standards for qualifying for loans and grants and scholarships, or some other explanation. And you said it in a strange way? Are you referring to "black women", or women here in America, who were born in Africa? Please elucidate and be more specific or accurate so that whatever it is you are talking about can be better understood.

#2 - How exactly is it that I am "entitled"???

#1 - TV or movies? Give me a break. I've read plenty in my lifetime. Went to several colleges. Done lots of my own independent research.

Yep, TV and movies, I'll take you at your word that you're a reader but that doesn't mean that you're not influenced by negative depictions of people. In fact, you would be the one person anywhere who hasn't been so affected.

Try to see things for other's POV then reread your posting here, maybe you'll discover something about yourself.

There's plenty of proof researcher.

People don't disagree with who the descendants of the ancient Israelites are today, only that it doesn't line up with their retelling of history.

No I don't believe that "blacks" are the descendants of the ancient Israelites, I'll explain that to you a bit later in this post.

They are and have always been Edomites and it does matter when you consider factually that neither the Ashkenazi (German) or Sephardi (Spain have original Jewish ancestry. They merely adopted traditions that belonged to the originals, Ethiopians. Ethiopians as you know are neither Ashkenazi nor Sephardic. Good luck selling that to anyone with an academic background on the subject. For the record, my interest in ancient history comes from a quest to find truth and not what you claim that 99.99% of the population swallows and regurgitates.

Whites never migrated from the Caucasus mountains.

The concept of "black and "white" began out of a need to justify enslaving Africans. Prior to that people were attached to the named land of their origins. France, French, and so on. That said, allow me to clear up your confusion with respect to saying what I mean and your inability to historically understand it.

I believe that there's inherent good in everyone and that almost everyone has been influenced by accepted historic norms such as use of words like "black" and "white" when referring to people. It is learned usage and as such can be unlearned. The justification for a need to discontinue doing that comes from our continued quest to distance ourselves from the vestiges of slavery, and eliminate the continued divisive use of language first created to justify enslaving people. As anyone here can tell you, I always use quotations when responding to posts that use such language. That's done for a reason.

This morning when I returned to this site and read your response, my first reaction was, "hmmm, this guy knows something about which he writes." In fact, my intention was to compliment you on your ancient history references, albeit, skewed as noted. So, rather than taking your advice and your "lack of historical perspective" and shoving it up my ass, I'll continue taking it and shoving it correctly, up yours!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. The problem is not disagreeing with it...it is referring to it as a monument of stupidity which is every bit as insulting as being a dumb ass.

It may be low...it may not. If it is, it is still a positive number. It is only low because of people supposedly leaving. Drugs still flow easily. Trafficking is high.

When the president of the United states is shown the extensive tunneling system under current structures and continues to insist upon building more of the same, there's no other way to describe it than a monument of stupidity. He's selling something that he knows won't work because he campaigned on that and there's truly no way to tell the gullible that he wasn't being serious about it. It caught the imagination of some people, in fact he often bragged about it, citing his well know call and response "who's going to build it!?" "Mexico!!!"

Did you know that the largest current avenue of illegal entry of people and drugs is through Michigan? Maybe if there's really a concern over such things, the focus ought to be there.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is your plan for border security then ?

1. Upgrade where necessary with respect to fencing and current structures.
2. Use modern technology to detect and apprehend.
3. Better use of drones and electronic fencing to detect movement and breach of U.S. boundaries.
4. Beefing up the number of judges and ancillary personnel needed to hear cases.
5. Improvements to current ports of entry.

Guess what's missing? You see it's a absolute lie that people who don't want a wall are then for no border security (open borders) What's at stake is the difference between a medieval structure and modern more intelligent means in which to secure our borders.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Upgrade where necessary with respect to fencing and current structures.
2. Use modern technology to detect and apprehend.
3. Better use of drones and electronic fencing to detect movement and breach of U.S. boundaries.
4. Beefing up the number of judges and ancillary personnel needed to hear cases.
5. Improvements to current ports of entry.

Guess what's missing? You see it's a absolute lie that people who don't want a wall are then for no border security (open borders) What's at stake is the difference between a medieval structure and modern more intelligent means in which to secure our borders.

One needs to be honest about their primary reason for securing the border before any realistic border security plan can be enacted. MOre Judges and people only matter if you are actually willing to accept the people requesting asylum and willing to give them a fair shake. If the plan is to become a more defensive nation and stop people from coming first and foremost, more walls and LESS judges with stricter standards is the winning game plan.

Which by the way seems to be the playbook at the moment.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is among the countries biggest problems and why we are splitting as a country. People can no longer differentiate opinion from fact/truth. If you said you hate Trump, fine. Find him a jerk? Egotistical? Pompous? Subjective and I'd even agree. Racist?? That's a hell of an accusation and there is nothing solid to suggest he is, with plenty of acts to suggest he isn't.

Interesting! Not exactly on point but still interesting!

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the president of the United states is shown the extensive tunneling system under current structures and continues to insist upon building more of the same, there's no other way to describe it than a monument of stupidity. He's selling something that he knows won't work because he campaigned on that and there's truly no way to tell the gullible that he wasn't being serious about it. It caught the imagination of some people, in fact he often bragged about it, citing his well know call and response "who's going to build it!?" "Mexico!!!"

Did you know that the largest current avenue of illegal entry of people and drugs is through Michigan? Maybe if there's really a concern over such things, the focus ought to be there.
I'm for destroying Michigan, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.