• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prepare for the 1 liner or answering a question with a question

Lol. I respond at length to pretty much every single post directed at me in this thread yet you run away the second youre challenged because you cant defend your views. You sure youre thinking of the right guy here?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I respond at length to pretty much every single post directed at me in this thread yet you run away the second youre challenged because you cant defend your views. You sure youre thinking of the right guy here?

made it halfway through your list.... that was really bad even by your standards

'ban all muslims' is the exact point i stopped. I guess i didnt get halfway after all

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
made it halfway through your list.... that was really bad even by your standards

'ban all muslims' is the exact point i stopped. I guess i didnt get halfway after all

Go on, leave your bullshit rating and run away. I'll let you know next time i post so you can repeat the process again :thumb:

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on, leave your bullshit rating and run away. I'll let you know next time i post so you can repeat the process again :thumb:

Trump wants to ban all muslims stated as a fact is bullshit.... i dont know what to tell you.

btw read up on the paris agreement... I have a feeling (know) you have not looked at any of the data, impact, and cost.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump wants to ban all muslims stated as a fact is bullshit.... i dont know what to tell you.

btw read up on the paris agreement... I have a feeling (know) you have not looked at any of the data, impact, and cost.

Well it did come from trumps own mouth so I guess no surprise there that its bullshit :thumb:

I have. How many incorrect assumptions about me is this now?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it you actually liked Obama then because he did those things too? Interesting.

I also love the "tell me what bad things he's done...except for all these bad things that you cant use as examples because reasons!!" argument. Real convincing stuff.

The reality is most of those things ARE bad. You cant just wave your hand away and say "well that doesnt count".

But he's hated because he lies non stop and is a bigot. He constantly throws anybody he can under the bus to make himself look good. He isnt america first at all. Hes trump first. Hes a conman and he conned you.

Heres a quick list of trump negatives for you though
- trade wars and trade policy
- family separations
- wanting to limit all types of immigration
- wanting to ban all muslims
- claiming climate change is a myth created by the chinese
- refusing to release his tax returns
- promising he would release them then refusing anyways
- accused of sexual assault by multiple women
- bragged about sexually assaulting women on tape
- made frequent sexist remarks
- made frequent racist remarks
- frequently attempts to paint immigrants as terrible people
- appointing idiots to his cabinet
- defending corruption of said idiots
- withdrawal from paris climate agreement
- sucking up to and praising Putin and NK
- defending putin over our own intelligence agencies
- repeatedly attacking our own intelligence agencies
- repeatedly attacking the press
- repeatedly attacking the mueller investigation
- having an affair and paying the woman off to keep quiet
- attempting to waste money on a wall
- claiming he hires the best people yet having record turnover on his staff because he has no idea what hes doing
- refusing to state he would accept the results of the election
- picking fights with individual businesses as president
- running a con university
- hiring multiple corrupt people to help run his campaign
- trump foundation and campaign finance violations
- fueling the birther movement
- lies non stop in so many instances it would legitimately be impossible to list them all
- picking a fight with the nfl and attempting to influence their rules
- pardoning a complete scumbag and criminal in joe arpaio
- insinuating violence could be taken against hillary for her 2a views
- anti 1a views such as threatening to shut down mosques
- doesnt defend your 1a right to burn the flag
- has multiple times claimed people didnt have the right to be critical him (pretty anti 1a thing to say)
- encouraged violence towards protesters at his rallies

the absurd thing about trump is that there are countless dumb things hes done and said that arent even on the list. hes normalized insanity.
- trade wars and trade policy- So you prefer getting butt f***ed by other countries.
- family separations- Where was your outcry under Obama?
- wanting to limit all types of immigration- just the illegals. Next question
- wanting to ban all muslims- Better vetting systems is all ive ever heard. Wouldn't you want that?
- claiming climate change is a myth created by the Chinese- who gives a F***!
- refusing to release his tax returns- Who gives a F***! Took Obama 8 years to release his BC
- promising he would release them then refusing anyways- See above^
- accused of sexual assault by multiple women- Really, we're going here? Billionaire being sued... hmmm.
- bragged about sexually assaulting women on tape- Umm yea,, that's what he did
- made frequent sexist remarks- I'm guessing you yourself has called someone a bitch.. or a ho (same)
- made frequent racist remarks- never heard him call anyone a N
- frequently attempts to paint immigrants as terrible people- in the medias eyes
- appointing idiots to his cabinet- are we referring to Obama here?
- defending corruption of said idiots- See above^
- withdrawal from paris climate agreement- yea that stung... too funny
- sucking up to and praising Putin and NK- not at war.. next question.
- defending putin over our own intelligence agencies- in the medias biased eyes
- repeatedly attacking our own intelligence agencies- swamp cleaning from my point of view.
- repeatedly attacking the press- You are kidding right?
- repeatedly attacking the mueller investigation- do you only watch MCNBC?
- having an affair and paying the woman off to keep quiet- and that makes him a bad prez how?
- attempting to waste money on a wall- open the flood gates right,,, please don't run for office
- claiming he hires the best people yet having record turnover on his staff because he has no idea what hes doing. Silly
- refusing to state he would accept the results of the election- OMG.. who's crying collusion.. too damn funny!!
- picking fights with individual businesses as president- has balls as I see it
- running a con university- ya lost me
- hiring multiple corrupt people to help run his campaign- and the other side is fair and balanced. Gotcha
- trump foundation and campaign finance violations- have you seen the Clinton foundation. Mind blowing.
- fueling the birther movement- we have a immigration problem created by those before him. give him a break
- lies non stop in so many instances it would legitimately be impossible to list them all-and other politicians don't. Interesting.
- picking a fight with the nfl and attempting to influence their rules- and other politicians don't. NFL needs to play football
- pardoning a complete scumbag and criminal in joe arpaio- and Obama only pardoned great people
- insinuating violence could be taken against hillary for her 2a views- Hillary should be in jail.,, and you know it too.
- anti 1a views such as threatening to shut down mosques- No comment
- doesnt defend your 1a right to burn the flag- let me ask you.. why would you want too? Being an American.
- has multiple times claimed people didnt have the right to be critical him (pretty anti 1a thing to say)- he's attacked non-stop.. and for BS mostly
- encouraged violence towards protesters at his rallies- do you believe everything MSNBC tells you.

Listen, ive never witnessed a presidents term being harassed as he has with nothing ever coming forth to warrant it. Imagine the good he can do for all Americans (legal) if he's just left alone with the constant barrage of BS. Tired of his stupid tweets... stop provoking em.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it did come from trumps own mouth so I guess no surprise there that its bullshit :thumb:

I have. How many incorrect assumptions about me is this now?

LOL whatever you say... at this point this is rarely even being talked about because of the mountain of evidence in favor of pulling out of this agreement.

This agreement would cost trillions and trillions of dollars and guess who would foot the majority of the bill? The United States at about 67% of the cost.... 18.5 trillion eu to 34.5 trillion eu is the figure

"According to the latest annual UN report on the "emissions gap," the Paris agreement will provide only a third of the cuts in greenhouse gas that environmentalists claim is needed to prevent catastrophic warming. If every country involved in those accords abides by their pledges between now and 2030 — which is a dubious proposition — temperatures will still rise by 3 degrees C by 2100. The goal of the Paris agreement was to keep the global temperature increase to under 2 degrees."

some of these measures include doubling mass transit use, 15% of new cars sold running on electric, renewable energy shares increasing to 30% and 100% cooperation from all countries involved and it STILL would be only 1/3 of the way towards the goal....

I'm all for renewable energy, cleaning up the oceans, telling asians to stop having so many babies, and preserving forests/ozone layer but the paris climate deal is a really stupid investment with very little ROI. Research research research not just throw money at stuff for the sake of throwing money and feeling good. Show some damn fiscal responsibility

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why argue with a democratic talking points memo ?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- trade wars and trade policy- opinion that will likely turn out wrong
- family separations- not a thing wrong with it other than it doesn’t fit your viewpoint
- wanting to limit all types of immigration- opinion...we also have limits already
- wanting to ban all muslims- never said that
- claiming climate change is a myth created by the chinese- opinion if we are referring to man made
- refusing to release his tax returns- not a legal requirement
- promising he would release them then refusing anyways- not a legal requirement...remember it took four years for O to release his birth certificate
- accused of sexual assault by multiple women- not one proven...So was Clinton.
- bragged about sexually assaulting women on tape- doesn’t make it true
- made frequent sexist remarks- such as
- made frequent racist remarks- such as
- frequently attempts to paint immigrants as terrible people- no he doesn’t
- appointing idiots to his cabinet- every POTUS has done that
- defending corruption of said idiots- which ones?
- withdrawal from paris climate agreement- thank God
- sucking up to and praising Putin and NK- strategic...sure beats what others have done
- defending putin over our own intelligence agencies- can’t imagine why when intel agencies are accusing him of something he says he didn’t do
- repeatedly attacking our own intelligence agencies- same as previous
- repeatedly attacking the press- unfair coverage and straights up lies on occasion with a page six retraction in size 2 font
- repeatedly attacking the mueller investigation- because it is garbage that is in violation of the Constitution
- having an affair and paying the woman off to keep quiet- unproven
- attempting to waste money on a wall- not a waste like climate change and BS green causes
- claiming he hires the best people yet having record turnover on his staff because he has no idea what hes doinggood point but doesn’t cover it up like Obama...Holder, Rice, and a litany of others currentLy escaping me
- refusing to state he would accept the results of the election- if he thought they were fraudulent? Democrats excuse?
- picking fights with individual businesses as president- such as
- running a con university- never said it was accredited
- hiring multiple corrupt people to help run his campaign- they are all corrupt
- trump foundation and campaign finance violation- unproven and what about Clinton Foundation?
- fueling the birther movement- Hillary ran on it...I still have my doubts
- lies non stop in so many instances it would legitimately be impossible to list them all- true
- picking a fight with the nfl and attempting to influence their rules- is that wrong? Do they get tax payer money?
- pardoning a complete scumbag and criminal in joe arpaio- I hate all pardons...but I like this one
- insinuating violence could be taken against hillary for her 2a views- ?
- anti 1a views such as threatening to shut down mosques- specific mosques where terror is encouraged?
- doesnt defend your 1a right to burn the flag- should be illegal
- has multiple times claimed people didnt have the right to be critical him (pretty anti 1a thing to say)- show me
- encouraged violence towards protesters at his rallies- show me

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has, or what is, Trump doing that is dangerous for this country? I sincerely just don't know what the fuss is all about. Please don't say separating kids at border... Same was under Obama. Please don't say dividing Americans racially...same was under Obama. Please don't say stating media as an enemy to the people. Media is very biased with its coverage.. a fool can see that. Please don't say economic growth... booming. Please don't say hates blacks... business has never been better. Please don't say wall... Obama, Hillary, and many other dems voted for a fence of some sort and size in 2006 (when keeping illegals out of America was cool).. Please don't bring up tariffs again. My money is on Trump to understand the butt raping this country was getting far more than you and me. My money is on Trump to put America first in the long run. I mean... why is this guy so hated. Please tell me.

Treasonous Autocrat, try that!

Last edited:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treasonous Autocrat, try that!
He might be an autocrat but as far as committing treason I think that you have so much hatred for the man that beat your candidate for president at their own game that you still can't see straight. Please don't tell me that you don't. So much corruption on both sides yet you focus "only" on the side that you have no allegiance too. I don't give a shit about how he won. Both parties have the trust of a criminal on crack. I don't give a shit about him screwing other women. I don't give a shit about his stupid tweets. I give a shit about one thing. My money. My 401k has never been so high and your party spends every second of every single day trying to Fuck it all up for me. It's insane the idiocy and the hypocrisy of the democratic party. I mean that sincerely.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody be specific about how he committed treason.
He was friendly with Putin:noidea:
Ok then.. how bout his affairs with sluts.. no.. hmm, how bout msm tells me he got Russia to help sway an election... no.. damn.. tuff cookie.. how bout tax fraud regarding Manafort... still havent convinced ya huh.. well then how bout he’s just an asshole is why we believe he’s a trader... too funny. The guy is helping pull America out of the corrupt swamp yet “hes” the guilty one.​

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was friendly with Putin:noidea:
Ok then.. how bout his affairs with sluts.. no.. hmm, how bout msm tells me he got Russia to help sway an election... no.. damn.. tuff cookie.. how bout tax fraud regarding Manafort... still havent convinced ya huh.. well then how bout he’s just an asshole is why we believe he’s a trader... too funny. The guy is helping pull America out of the corrupt swamp yet “hes” the guilty one.​

He was friendly on stage to Putin. He has sanctioned them, and we have killed his troops. Other than that, yep, he was friendly.

Yes...his alleged affairs prior to being POTUS, Mueller can’t get any proof, Trump’s fault Manafort is trash.

He is a total asshole and I can’t stand him. If these people would actually look at the reaction of our government regarding Trump, they would have no choice but to see the swamp. Instead, they see a person claiming to be a Republican, even though he was a democrat until three years ago. I have no doubt Trump is guilty of some crimes but he is exposing the hypocrisy in Washington.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- trade wars and trade policy- So you prefer getting butt f***ed by other countries.

Listen, ive never witnessed a presidents term being harassed as he has with nothing ever coming forth to warrant it. Imagine the good he can do for all Americans (legal) if he's just left alone with the constant barrage of BS. Tired of his stupid tweets... stop provoking em.

So you prefer getting butt f***ed by other countries. No, which is why I oppose his dumbass trade wars. His trade wars are hurting americans. So much for america first.
Where was your outcry under Obama? Oh you liked Obama?
just the illegals. Next question False. His administration has taken steps to limit legal immigration.
Better vetting systems is all ive ever heard. Wouldn't you want that? I have no problem with that. Using that as an excuse to ban all muslims whether temporary or permanent is pathetic on his part.
who gives a F***! a lot of people. the fact that our president is THAT delusional is concerning. I for one would prefer to have a president who wasnt delusional.
Who gives a F***! Took Obama 8 years to release his BC Again, a LOT of people. Its standard practice yet trump ran and hid from it then made false promises about it. Shouldnt he be open with the american people? Should he keep his word to the american people? Oh and the difference between a BC and tax returns is obvious unless you are being a partisan.
Really, we're going here? Billionaire being sued... hmmm. Considering his history of sexual impropriety, bragging of sexual assault and constant objectification of women, yes we're going there.
Umm yea,, that's what he did Yes it is, glad we finally agree.
I'm guessing you yourself has called someone a bitch.. or a ho (same) Lol no I have not said anything remotely similar to what trump says about women.
never heard him call anyone a N Woah woah woah, WHAT?? Are you arguing that because theres no proof he said the N word he isnt racist??? WHAT?? Dude there are a LOT of ways to be racist without saying the N word. Please tell me you realize that...
in the medias eyes No, he just does it.
are we referring to Obama here? Showing your Obama love again I see.
See above^ Obama lover
yea that stung... too funny Huh?
not at war.. next question. Is that supposed to be impressive? You must have been impressed by Obama doing that too I imagine.
in the medias biased eyes Uhhhh no, that is quite literally what he did.
swamp cleaning from my point of view. Yes, Im sure youd support Hillary and Obama repeatedly attacking the IC
You are kidding right? No
do you only watch MCNBC? I can honestly say Ive watched less than 30 minutes of msnbc in my entire life. More importantly though, that has nothing to do with the fact trump is constantly attacking a very serious and legitimate ongoing investigation.
and that makes him a bad prez how? well if youve been following the news he ordered his attorney to commit campaign finance violations to ssilence this issue in order to influence the election. You dont have a problem with that?
open the flood gates right,,, please don't run for office Not at all what I said but nice strawman.
Silly Hahaha are you a troll?? Youre counterpoint is, "silly"???
OMG.. who's crying collusion.. too damn funny!! Wait so youre ok with a candidate not accepting the results of the election? Last I checked investigating collusion doesnt mean that the election results arent accepted.
has balls as I see it So youd be ok with it if he called out your company or small business in an attempt to hurt or control you?
ya lost me google trump university
and the other side is fair and balanced. Gotcha So youre argument is that its ok that hes corrupt because other people are too? So you are ok with corruption?
have you seen the Clinton foundation. Mind blowing. See above...if you hate it for hillary why dont you hate it for trump?
we have a immigration problem created by those before him. give him a break That has literally nothing to do with the birther conspiracy. we have a conspiracy theorist president.
and other politicians don't. Interesting. Not to the level trump does by a loooong shot.
NFL needs to play football Nfl needs to worry about the nfl. Trump needs to worry about running this country - trying to police the nfl isnt doing that.
and Obama only pardoned great people Damn youre defending Obama AGAIN?
Hillary should be in jail.,, and you know it too. WHAT?? That makes it ok to insinuate somebody should shoot her????
No comment Lol wonder why
let me ask you.. why would you want too? Being an American. I wouldnt. But we have the right to do it. Or do you not believe in the 1st amendment?
he's attacked non-stop.. and for BS mostly Hes attacked nonstop because hes an asshole who lies incessantly and cant stop saying and doing idiotic things. Sure SOME criticisms are unfair but most of it is justified and is HIS own fault.
do you believe everything MSNBC tells you. Well it came from Trumps mouth soooo

So basically, you didnt actually refute any of the points you made. Your responses consisted of, "That doesnt count because its silly!", "That doesnt count because you just heard it on the liberal media!", "That doesnt count because I hadnt heard of that before now!, "That doesnt count because Obama and the Dems did it too!", and "That doesnt count because I said so!"

All together an incredible argument on your part, but the big takeaway here is actually that you, @reptec101 are a huge Obama defender and fan. Learn somethin new every day.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL whatever you say... at this point this is rarely even being talked about because of the mountain of evidence in favor of pulling out of this agreement.

This agreement would cost trillions and trillions of dollars and guess who would foot the majority of the bill? The United States at about 67% of the cost.... 18.5 trillion eu to 34.5 trillion eu is the figure

"According to the latest annual UN report on the "emissions gap," the Paris agreement will provide only a third of the cuts in greenhouse gas that environmentalists claim is needed to prevent catastrophic warming. If every country involved in those accords abides by their pledges between now and 2030 — which is a dubious proposition — temperatures will still rise by 3 degrees C by 2100. The goal of the Paris agreement was to keep the global temperature increase to under 2 degrees."

some of these measures include doubling mass transit use, 15% of new cars sold running on electric, renewable energy shares increasing to 30% and 100% cooperation from all countries involved and it STILL would be only 1/3 of the way towards the goal....

I'm all for renewable energy, cleaning up the oceans, telling asians to stop having so many babies, and preserving forests/ozone layer but the paris climate deal is a really stupid investment with very little ROI. Research research research not just throw money at stuff for the sake of throwing money and feeling good. Show some damn fiscal responsibility

So youre argument is that it actually isnt doing enough?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- trade wars and trade policy- opinion that will likely turn out wrong Actually highly unlikely considering it flies in the face of all economic thought and history
- family separations- not a thing wrong with it other than it doesn’t fit your viewpoint Thats a very misguided opinion on your part but we arent gonna agree here
- wanting to limit all types of immigration- opinion...we also have limits already Not opinion at all. Legal immigration is good and should be encouraged.
- wanting to ban all muslims- never said that Literally did say that.
- claiming climate change is a myth created by the chinese- opinion if we are referring to man made Not what he was referring to.
- refusing to release his tax returns- not a legal requirement Nobody ever said it was. Its an expectation and one that you would have been furious about had Obama or Hillary not followed.
- promising he would release them then refusing anyways- not a legal requirement...remember it took four years for O to release his birth certificate Because Obamas birth certificate should never have been in question. This is just trump again showing himself as a liar and conman.
- accused of sexual assault by multiple women- not one proven...So was Clinton. Right. Thats...still bad... Especially considering all of his other statements
- bragged about sexually assaulting women on tape- doesn’t make it true Oh well in THAT case who even cares?? He doesnt sexually assault women he just doesnt RESPECT them! No biggie /s
- made frequent sexist remarks- the above and many more. google trump sexism
- made frequent racist remarks- comments on immigrants, on the judge, birther comments, central park jogger, etc. google trump racism
- frequently attempts to paint immigrants as terrible people- no he doesn’t yes...he does....
- appointing idiots to his cabinet- every POTUS has done that Not on this scale and not after bragging he only hires the best people
- defending corruption of said idiots- which ones? Price, pruitt, flynn, manafort
- withdrawal from paris climate agreement- thank God hooray for being a world leader and showing the rest of the world we dont care about climate change!
- sucking up to and praising Putin and NK- strategic...sure beats what others have done hooray for praising dictators who abuse their people and hate our country!
- defending putin over our own intelligence agencies- can’t imagine why when intel agencies are accusing him of something he says he didn’t do "he says he didnt do" what a compelling argument.
- repeatedly attacking our own intelligence agencies- same as previous
- repeatedly attacking the press- unfair coverage and straights up lies on occasion with a page six retraction in size 2 font doesnt justify treating them as the enemy. we need the press and they are, while flawed, still more reliable and trustworthy than trump and his administration.
- repeatedly attacking the mueller investigation- because it is garbage that is in violation of the Constitution Thats just false. And it is clearly not garbage since it has uncovered a lot already very early on.
- having an affair and paying the woman off to keep quiet- unproven so much for unproven.
- attempting to waste money on a wall- not a waste like climate change and BS green causes I mean...one of those things is a MUCH larger threat than the other
- claiming he hires the best people yet having record turnover on his staff because he has no idea what hes doinggood point but doesn’t cover it up like Obama...Holder, Rice, and a litany of others currentLy escaping me I really dont understand the yea but dems did it too argument. So? Its still bad.
- refusing to state he would accept the results of the election- if he thought they were fraudulent? Democrats excuse? lets be honest. if he lost trump would be spewing bs about how it was rigged non stop. the argument that it was rigged against hillary is actually substantiated by the ic community and accepted to be true. doesnt mean that trump isnt president though.
- picking fights with individual businesses as president- such as harley davidson is the most recent i can think of. think he called out boeing as well. theres been multiple occasions of him tweeting about companies and influencing their share prices as well which is pretty not ok from a president.
- running a con university- never said it was accredited the point here is hes a conman. oh and he settled for 25 mil after saying he would never settle. almost like he lies constantly to make himself look good.
- hiring multiple corrupt people to help run his campaign- they are all corrupt on this level? I dont think so.
- trump foundation and campaign finance violation- unproven and what about Clinton Foundation? no more unproven than the clinton foundation. And again...the "but hillary" excuse makes no sense. I thought you couldnt stand hillary. Shouldnt you admit that trump being comparably corrupt is bad?
- fueling the birther movement- Hillary ran on it...I still have my doubts well thats concerning. and again, "but hillary"
- lies non stop in so many instances it would legitimately be impossible to list them all- true
- picking a fight with the nfl and attempting to influence their rules- is that wrong? Do they get tax payer money? uhh yes thats wrong. its irrelevant to his job and he shouldnt be trying to control how private businesses run.
- pardoning a complete scumbag and criminal in joe arpaio- I hate all pardons...but I like this one im gonna need an explanation on that one. Arpaio is a complete and utter POS.
- insinuating violence could be taken against hillary for her 2a views- ? said at a campaign rally that there was nothing that maybe one of you 2A people could do something about her
- anti 1a views such as threatening to shut down mosques- specific mosques where terror is encouraged? not what was stated. also wanted to surveil them.
- doesnt defend your 1a right to burn the flag- should be illegal surprised to see you opposing the 1a
- has multiple times claimed people didnt have the right to be critical him (pretty anti 1a thing to say)- show me when the soldiers father said he hadnt read the constitution and when people challenged pence at hamilton
- encouraged violence towards protesters at his rallies- show me
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

A similar situation unfolded at a rally that month in Warren, Michigan.

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

Status
Not open for further replies.