• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please, no more Brandon Maurer

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad I didn't realize there were hitters knocking down the door to come here. So if you can't get a hitter then you would be better off doing nothing compared to improving another aspect of the team? So replacing Maurer every 5 days with say a guy like Santana would not have made us better? Interesting. And going into a season with on established pitcher healthy, one established pitcher injured, and six pitchers who have little to no MLB success would be good business? I guess you can keep signing the Wolf's and Baker's of the game coming off of injuries. That worked well.

yesterday you said the D-Backs contended by just having great pitching with Schilling and Johnson and company, but evidently didn't realize it was factually inaccurate. when they were in contention, they also had top 3-5 offenses in their league.

with absentee and indifferent ownership combined with the incompetent front office combined with whatever moron GM they hire next combined with the stigma professional hitters have concerning seattle, i think it's just an unsolvable problem.

all I'm saying is that the m's will be an irrelevant team until they correct massive offensive deficiencies, no matter how many aces they have pitching.