• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please be true........

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should not be anyone internal. Absolutely not.

Any unproven internal candidate is sure to be more of the same.

He is the best young and upcoming front office person. Snyder has confidence in him b/c he is allowing him to run the drafts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the best young and upcoming front office person. Snyder has confidence in him b/c he is allowing him to run the drafts.
I agree with you dean, I like all of our guys in personnel and wouldn’t mind either of them being promoted

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is Finlays report

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well,

Neither of those things inspire confidence from me.

Snyder is a horrendous judge of managerial talent. And the Skins have not drafted very well the last 2 years.

They need an external person who has come up in a successful organization and will be allowed to actually run the show.

When you have a strong organization, you promote internally. When you have arguably the most dysfunctional front office in pro sports, you look outside and start over.

That is the only acceptable answer here.

Maybe he will be good somewhere else. But the Skins need a full overhaul.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

Neither of those things inspire confidence from me.

Snyder is a horrendous judge of managerial talent. And the Skins have not drafted very well the last 2 years.

They need an external person who has come up in a successful organization and will be allowed to actually run the show.

When you have a strong organization, you promote internally. When you have arguably the most dysfunctional front office in pro sports, you look outside and start over.

That is the only acceptable answer here.

Maybe he will be good somewhere else. But the Skins need a full overhaul.
I agree. Any internal candidate only knows how to run a failed franchise. We need someone that has been apart of a winning franchise to bring the culture and processes for success. Kyle may be a good judge of talent, but he clearly doesn't have the stones to keep Dan out of the draft room.....Dwayne haskins is evidence of that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Any internal candidate only knows how to run a failed franchise. We need someone that has been apart of a winning franchise to bring the culture and processes for success. Kyle may be a good judge of talent, but he clearly doesn't have the stones to keep Dan out of the draft room.....Dwayne haskins is evidence of that.
Snyder will be involved and all owners get involved , kraft stepped in when BB wanted to move on from brady a few years ago

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder will be involved and all owners get involved , kraft stepped in when BB wanted to move on from brady a few years ago

Well, can’t argue with Pats recent results.

But decent chance BB was right on that. At least in the long view.

Garrapolo doing very well in SF. And NE is probably done when Brady eventually hits the wall. Granted, he is keeping Father Time at bay pretty effectively.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, can’t argue with Pats recent results.

But decent chance BB was right on that. At least in the long view.

Garrapolo doing very well in SF. And NE is probably done when Brady eventually hits the wall. Granted, he is keeping Father Time at bay pretty effectively.
The results are unimportant to the point of conversation which was ALL owners get involved . I would agree with you BB could have been right on that however

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder ain't kraft. Moreover, Kraft doesn't routinely get involved to the detriment of his team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder ain't kraft. Moreover, Kraft doesn't routinely get involved to the detriment of his team.
That doesn’t change the fact that owners don’t get involved . They all do