• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you know, hooray, right? One and done would still be an improvement. Plus, this off-season and next year, the Dubs have a significant amount of trade capital (expirings, young talent and finally some available picks). The right direction feels good.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you know, hooray, right? One and done would still be an improvement. Plus, this off-season and next year, the Dubs have a significant amount of trade capital (expirings, young talent and finally some available picks). The right direction feels good.

Agreed. They've already surpassed all expectations to start the year and the future looks bright for this team. I don't want to be the debbie downer, but two key players who helped our run, Landry and Jack, will both likely test the free agent market and will be hard to resign. It is entirely possible the Warriors take a small step backwards next year, but they will have draft picks and expiring contracts to bring talent back. With Steph locked up, Lee still looking like he'll at least produce offensively and hopefully Klay and Barnes taking steps forward, this team looks like it could be very good for years to come.

Also glad the Warriors didn't make any splashy moves during the deadline. They see the big picture for once. The person I'm truly most happy for though is Joe Lacob. He got humbled for trying to be the person in the limelight, but he's made all the right calls so far. Bringing in Jerry West to help with consulting. Hiring Bob Myers, who subsequently brought in Jack, Landry and helped to draft Klay Thompson. Hiring Jackson and Malone (I still count them as a duo for now). Lacob has turned around the entire culture of the organization in 2 short years (I don't count the first season where he fully took control midway into the season). I truly hope that the fans recognize what an amazing job Lacob has done so far.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. It should be exciting to see what these guys can do.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. It should be exciting to see what these guys can do.

Its nice that they got in but they don't play enough defense or rebound enough to make any noise in the playoffs.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice that they got in but they don't play enough defense or rebound enough to make any noise in the playoffs.

I guess we should just call it a day and go home then....

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought you said they weren't going to make the playoffs...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we should just call it a day and go home then....

Probably be easier. I went and watched them play in Phoenix and though the game was interesting and exciting, the Warriors gave up 67 first half points to a team with a Center whose got to be old enough to collect social security and whose best player is Goran freaking Dragic

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said they weren't going to make the playoffs...

That came from years of experience with the Warriors. Credit to them though, they made it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a team fighting for critical playoff position, playing at home against a team with nothing to play for who is sitting Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Diaw and they are still losing.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a team fighting for critical playoff position, playing at home against a team with nothing to play for who is sitting Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Diaw and they are still losing.

Oops.

Nolan just pwned by reality, uh-gain.

:lame:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops.

Nolan just pwned by reality, uh-gain.

:lame:

Nice to see the Warriors finally pulled their heads out. It is critical that they win the next game or they face the SPurs in the first round.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors should be a shoe-in for the 6th spot since the Lakers are playing Houston in a "win or go home" game. The Warriors don't even need to beat the Blazers most likely but its nice to know anyway that Portland has lost 12 straight games.