• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs Predictions

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants would have to win at Lambeau, win at Dallas and win at Atlanta/Seattle. That's a substantially tougher road to hoe than the road in 07 ( where their first road game was at 9-7 Tampa Bay ) or in 11 when they got a home game WC weekend. They are playing well so it's not impossible but the odds are theyre going to need to beat 3 of the Top 5 QBS in the league this year ALL in a row on the road just to get to the SB where they'd play ( likely ) one of the other top 4 QBS. Just really really really really unlikely

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants would have to win at Lambeau, win at Dallas and win at Atlanta/Seattle. That's a substantially tougher road to hoe than the road in 07 ( where their first road game was at 9-7 Tampa Bay ) or in 11 when they got a home game WC weekend. They are playing well so it's not impossible but the odds are theyre going to need to beat 3 of the Top 5 QBS in the league this year ALL in a row on the road just to get to the SB where they'd play ( likely ) one of the other top 4 QBS. Just really really really really unlikely

and beat the Pats again in the SB.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make the crazy prediction of the Patriots and Steelers in AFC Championship game.

The Patriots will have a nice tune-up after the bye that's for sure but it will be a harder road for the Steelers to get there. I think KC could easily win in Arrowhead but I think the Steelers offense is running on all cylinders and well prepared to improvise if needed. They'll be too much for the Chiefs.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may be the best, but they invited vick to the closing of the georgia dome, so they should be kicked out of the NFL. I hate that guy and everyone else should too. bullshit about him doing his time so its all good now.

but..he did his time. wait, are you one of those "dog worshipper" types??

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but..he did his time. wait, are you one of those "dog worshipper" types??

It don't matter what kind of animal it was, what he did was one of the worse things you could do to animals. Fucking disgusting human.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC Wildcard
Steelers 27, Dolphins 13
Texans 16, Raiders 14

NFC Wildcard
Packers 30, Giants 17
Seahawks 34, Lions 14

AFC Divisional
Steelers 24, Chiefs 21 (OT)
Patriots 42, Texans 13

NFC Divisional
Packers 42, Cowboys 35
Falcons 28, Seahawks 27 (gw FG as time expires)

AFC Championship
Steelers pull off the unthinkable, and win a playoff game at Gillette, 29-24 (pats score late and go for 2 to get within 3, attempt fails)

NFC Championship
Falcons 44, Packers 31
Aaron Rodgers shits the bed with 3 INT's, Green Bay's nauseating run comes to an end

Superbowl 51
Steelers 33, Falcons 30 (OT)

BOOM, BECHES!!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It don't matter what kind of animal it was, what he did was one of the worse things you could do to animals. Fucking disgusting human.

okie doke

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami upsets Pitt is my bold prediction of the weekend

Think Miami has the offensive personnel to have their way with that pretty bad defense

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami upsets Pitt is my bold prediction of the weekend

Think Miami has the offensive personnel to have their way with that pretty bad defense

I think your bold prediction is stupid.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your bold prediction is stupid.

Miami beat Pit 30-15 already this year and Moore is a serviceable QB. Now Ajayi had over 200 yards in that game , but it's not a stupid Bold prediction imo

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wildcard Weekend

AFC

Texans over Raiders
Steelers over Fins

NFC
Seahawks over Lions
Giants over Packers

Divisional Round

Pats over Texans
Steelers over Chiefs
Giants over Boys
Falcons over Seahawks

Championship Weekend

Pats over Steelers
Falcons over Giants

Superbowl

Pats 38
Falcons 27

Just working with this 1st weekend,

OAK @ HOU...HOU

MIA @ PIT...PIT

DET @ SEA...SEA

NYG @ GB...toughest call of the week as I can see this one going either way...I'll go GB...for the home team sweep in the WC round.

The Falcons imo could go all the way to HOU or lose at home in the 1st round...it's that extreme to me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OAK @ HOU...HOU

MIA @ PIT...PIT

DET @ SEA...SEA

NYG @ GB...toughest call of the week as I can see this one going either way...I'll go GB...for the home team sweep in the WC round.

The Falcons imo could go all the way to HOU or lose at home in the 1st round...it's that extreme to me.

Pulling so hard for Oakland for 2 reasons

We are all worse off having 2 watch 2 weekends of Houston Texan playoff football, never mind the one we already have to suffer through

Feel like Oakland deserves to win a game considering what they have had to endure at the QB position, and the season they have had overall

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling so hard for Oakland for 2 reasons

We are all worse off having 2 watch 2 weekends of Houston Texan playoff football, never mind the one we already have to suffer through

Feel like Oakland deserves to win a game considering what they have had to endure at the QB position, and the season they have had overall

I'm with you...Raider fans have to feel gutted about now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oak over Houston: Houston just isnt good
Pitt over Miami: Pitt has better talent
Seattle over Det: Seattle gets a walk in the park game.
Gmen over Pack(hard pick can go either way): I think Gmen D will be fired up and attack Rodgers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OAK @ HOU...HOU

MIA @ PIT...PIT

DET @ SEA...SEA

I agree about the Falcons. I could easily see them laying an egg vs any of the 3 possible opponents. Seattle, NYG, and Green Bay are all difficult. Plus Seattle already played them. Will be interesting. As bad as this week looks, next week is shaping up to be really good except for the Pats game.

Steelers vs Chiefs, NYG/GB vs Dallas, & SEA/GB/NYG vs Atlanta are all good matchups.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL...I think they're going to score on whomever comes into the dome next week, maybe not 30+ like they have been doing most of this season, but 24-27 points, certainly enough to win.

What I'm not as confident in...the DEF. Granted, they had a huge lead on your Saints, and the normal thing to do is relax which gave DQ plenty of ammo on finishing games...my thing, much like PIT, they just have a lot of youth on DEF that's never been in a playoff game.

Right now it's Beasley or Beasley on the pass rush. By nature Quinn does not like to blitz so if Rogers is here and gets hot it wouldn't surprise me to see them put up 28 or more. I expect ATL to win at home, but like I said, it wouldn't shock me if they didn't.

We shall see.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL...I think they're going to score on whomever comes into the dome next week, maybe not 30+ like they have been doing most of this season, but 24-27 points, certainly enough to win.

What I'm not as confident in...the DEF. Granted, they had a huge lead on your Saints, and the normal thing to do is relax which gave DQ plenty of ammo on finishing games...my thing, much like PIT, they just have a lot of youth on DEF that's never been in a playoff game.

Right now it's Beasley or Beasley on the pass rush. By nature Quinn does not like to blitz so if Rogers is here and gets hot it wouldn't surprise me to see them put up 28 or more. I expect ATL to win at home, but like I said, it wouldn't shock me if they didn't.

We shall see.

Agree on all accounts with Atlanta......That's a team that I never have faith in this time of year, and the defense can absolutely be had in a big way

What may be working in their favor this season, is that, other than the Giants (who may not even be there) there doesn't appear to be that defense that should stop them from putting up 27+ every single game......Seattle not being what they once were defensively, I think Atlanta can have their way with them come next round