• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff scenarios

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to worry about playoff scenarios. I'm taking it 1 week at a time. First - beat Houston.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to worry about playoff scenarios. I'm taking it 1 week at a time. First - beat Houston.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A seems the most likely course the Eagles would have to follow.

I'd prefer B, but I don't think Detroit is going to beat the Vikes in Minny.

Don't see Seattle losing to Arizona with their season on the line (unless Wilson gets hurt, then all bets are off), so C and D aren't happening.

Obviously, we need the Eagles to beat Houston. Outside of that, we want to see Chicago win and Tampa win for sure, and get some help from Detroit for good measure.

Chicago is important because if they lose and the Rams win, then Chicago can't get a bye and they probably sit everyone next week against the Vikings.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A seems the most likely course the Eagles would have to follow.

I'd prefer B, but I don't think Detroit is going to beat the Vikes in Minny.

Don't see Seattle losing to Arizona with their season on the line (unless Wilson gets hurt, then all bets are off), so C and D aren't happening.

Obviously, we need the Eagles to beat Houston. Outside of that, we want to see Chicago win and Tampa win for sure, and get some help from Detroit for good measure.

Chicago is important because if they lose and the Rams win, then Chicago can't get a bye and they probably sit everyone next week against the Vikings.

That became (and remains) my biggest concern in all of this (above and beyond us just taking care of our business). What will Chicago do week 17?

It would piss me off due to circumstance if they just took a seat on week 17. But I also get it if they have nothing to play for.

Hopefully it shapes up where they do have something to play for. One good thing going (if it comes to it) is the Bears play last weekend at 1 and the rams at 4. I think they both win this weekend and then the Bears have to try against the Vikes.

It’s our best hope.....as long as we beat Houston this week.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best scenario is that Dallas loses the last two games and we win them. :D :D :D

Not realistic but this would be the one that makes me the happiest. hehe

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best scenario is that Dallas loses the last two games and we win them. :D :D :D

Not realistic but this would be the one that makes me the happiest. hehe

I think there is 100% consensus on this one. Lol. No meltdowns make us happier than a Dallas meltdown.

I could actually see the Giants being a tough out if it all comes to it. But I can’t see the Bucs winning in Dallas. I would love to. Just can’t see it.