• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff injury report

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury report, aside from the guys already on IR, looks really promising for this weekend. Looks like we'll have everyone ready to go except for Tre Madden the Fullback.

Getting Shaquille Griffen and Tedric Thompson back are both HUGE for this game too I think. Glad to have them both back. We want our front 7 guys to be focused on stuffing Zeke, so having better guys back in the secondary is major bonus.

And our O-line should be far, far better this week than it was last week against the Cards. Getting Sweezy and Fluker back is a major boost to our chances of doing well in Dallas.

Seahawks CB Griffin likely to play despite ankle

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great news! I haven't been this pumped for a game in a while. It's as if we're playing with house money as most thought this was a rebuilding year. Getting the Cowboys is a great draw too.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, overall I would say we have a pretty clean bill of health. Doug Baldwin, KJ Wright, Justin Britt, and Ed Dickson are all key players who missed the week 3 game when we beat Dallas, but all of them are good to go tomorrow. Sounds like JR Sweezy is on track to at least start but is questionable, and everyone else was a full go at last practice (outside of the guys on IR).