• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

players sox should start the season with

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
players sox should start the season with:

vaughn
cease
crochet
zavala
anderson
burger
kopech
lambert
lopez
jimenez
robert

players that can be traded:

bummer
giolito
hendriks
lynn
ruiz
sheetz
banks

players who shouldn't be back:
moncada
garcia
grandal
sousa
kelly

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say blow it up and start an entire new rebuild. Ideally the rebuild includes GM, but that’s obviously a pipe dream. I’d rather see a bunch of 20 year old nobodies over the current roster. That way, I can get back into the groove of expecting nothing from a historically underwhelming franchise.

My negativity aside, as of now, sitting several blocks from the stadium, I like the White Sox less now than I ever have. The White Sox are like an underperforming mutual fund whose investors (fans) keep thinking will turn around and start performing, but never does.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say blow it up and start an entire new rebuild. Ideally the rebuild includes GM, but that’s obviously a pipe dream. I’d rather see a bunch of 20 year old nobodies over the current roster. That way, I can get back into the groove of expecting nothing from a historically underwhelming franchise.

My negativity aside, as of now, sitting several blocks from the stadium, I like the White Sox less now than I ever have. The White Sox are like an underperforming mutual fund whose investors (fans) keep thinking will turn around and start performing, but never does.
well, let's see how we feel in the spring. but it's hard to argue with your feelings and this may be the closest i've ever been to saying "fuck this crap organization". they don't deserve fans ... even the ignorant ones. hell, i'm only a fan because i grew up close there and my grandfather and dad were fans. that's not a good reason to be a fan, is it? it's not like any of the players are from chicago or care at ALL about the fan base. and p.o.s reinsdork is from brooklyn fer chrisake! it's like we're 3rd world fans and can't get out!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid list.

However, I will say. I don't know if I've ever seen a fan base over value a player as much as White Sox fans do with Gavin Sheets. Good lord. He's going on 27 and he has a career MINUS -0.4 WAR. He had like a good month in a platoon role when he came up, but he is not worth a damn thing. Maybe a throw in piece on deal... MAYBE? But... ew...

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid list.

However, I will say. I don't know if I've ever seen a fan base over value a player as much as White Sox fans do with Gavin Sheets. Good lord. He's going on 27 and he has a career MINUS -0.4 WAR. He had like a good month in a platoon role when he came up, but he is not worth a damn thing. Maybe a throw in piece on deal... MAYBE? But... ew...
Media is pushing the banning of the shift will raise his average 40 points. I doubt it

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Joey Gallo is on the menu boys…or at least rumored to be.

We love us some richi specials. Sh*t average and a billion strikeouts but plenty of hidden stats.

At least he plays good outfield D…but typical b level signing that we’ll prop up as something amazing. As the White Sox world turns …