• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Players on ur NFL team doing best in camp right now?

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Tate: Looks like a man among boys right now. Killing it.

Bruce Irvin: constantly in the backfield

Christine Michael: Looking great and worthy of the hawks first pick

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Thomas: Team has had high hopes for him for a while, but he was always injured.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie: Hopefully whatever happened to him in Philly is done with, he's reciving high praises from Fox

Ronnie Hillman: Seems he's been getting most of the work with the first team and he's been doing well

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Swearinger: S out of South Carolina. 2nd round pick this year, already looking like a seasoned vet, from reports. Let's see it in a real live game first, though.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Richardson - isn't hurt yet.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched a breakdown of day 1. Panzers are thin at LB, but apparently, Luke Kuechly had a good practice (picked one off of Cam), and two FA pickups (Chase Blackburn, Jordan Senn) looked ok.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Thomas: Team has had high hopes for him for a while, but he was always injured.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie: Hopefully whatever happened to him in Philly is done with, he's reciving high praises from Fox

Ronnie Hillman: Seems he's been getting most of the work with the first team and he's been doing well

Lol at Philly for going all out to set up Nnamdi, Rodgers-Chromartie, and Asante at corner and having none of them left on the roster so soon after.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Mike Williams
CB Jonathan Banks
LT Donald Penn
RB Brian Leonard

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he is doing the best in camp but Bears Kyle Long (Rookie Guard) is really showing what a monster he could be with the pads on. Threw a few of the first team guys down to the ground, took Peppers 1 on 1 pretty good, etc. For a guy with not too much football experience, he was a natural born athlete and with some more work, he will turn into a very good lineman.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler has completed every pass thrown. Sure a few were completed to a def player but still not a single pass has touched the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles

Offense - Nick Foles

Defense - Connor Barwin

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde Gates has stepped up, he looks like a different player from the past as hes running good routes. Guy has 4.3 speed, if he runs good routes and can stay healthy/consistent he may turn into something.

Stephen Hill has shown better ability to get off the press and has been catching the ball, looks good so far.

Both QBs have been looking good so far at camp. Mark Sanchez has been consistent and is doing the small things well, but Geno Smith has been more impressive in terms of "WOW" plays. Hes shown off his speed breaking off big runs and has dazzled people with his arm strength. Clearly has the better arm talent over Mark, just needs to get the small things down.

On defense a lot of guys are looking good. Muhammad Wilkerson has been stepping up as a leader, hes a stud player but now is taking the next step and becoming a team leader.
Antonio Cromartie has been setting the tempo and has became a leader.

Bust saffety from the Eagles Jaiquawn Jarrett has earned praise, Rex feels the Eagles used him wrong.

1st round pick Sheldon Richardson has looked like a stud.

Quinton Coples dropped weight, got down to 278 and has been generating lots of pressure and showing strong run defense. Jets may finally have a legit pass rusher.

Basically the defense has shown to be much faster than last season.

On offense we are still waiting for our top 2 RBs to show up. Chris Ivory had a tight hamstring and they didn't want to risk it so he hasn't practiced yet. And Mike Goodson hasn't showed up for a personall reason, hopefully hes not gone for good and shows up.

Defensively, Dee Milliner is still unsigned. Stupid offset language...

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde Gates has stepped up, he looks like a different player from the past as hes running good routes. Guy has 4.3 speed, if he runs good routes and can stay healthy/consistent he may turn into something.

Stephen Hill has shown better ability to get off the press and has been catching the ball, looks good so far.

Both QBs have been looking good so far at camp. Mark Sanchez has been consistent and is doing the small things well, but Geno Smith has been more impressive in terms of "WOW" plays. Hes shown off his speed breaking off big runs and has dazzled people with his arm strength. Clearly has the better arm talent over Mark, just needs to get the small things down.

On defense a lot of guys are looking good. Muhammad Wilkerson has been stepping up as a leader, hes a stud player but now is taking the next step and becoming a team leader.
Antonio Cromartie has been setting the tempo and has became a leader.

Bust saffety from the Eagles Jaiquawn Jarrett has earned praise, Rex feels the Eagles used him wrong.

1st round pick Sheldon Richardson has looked like a stud.

Quinton Coples dropped weight, got down to 278 and has been generating lots of pressure and showing strong run defense. Jets may finally have a legit pass rusher.

Basically the defense has shown to be much faster than last season.

On offense we are still waiting for our top 2 RBs to show up. Chris Ivory had a tight hamstring and they didn't want to risk it so he hasn't practiced yet. And Mike Goodson hasn't showed up for a personall reason, hopefully hes not gone for good and shows up.

Defensively, Dee Milliner is still unsigned. Stupid offset language...

I hate to say it but I dont think anyone in this room or in the league are worried about Sanchez breaking out anytime soon.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but I dont think anyone in this room or in the league are worried about Sanchez breaking out anytime soon.

That's cool, but that is what is happening so far. Hes played well. He had a major upgrade at OC this offseason which should help him be better than he was last season.

Personally, I want Geno starting.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool, but that is what is happening so far. Hes played well. He had a major upgrade at OC this offseason which should help him be better than he was last season.

Personally, I want Geno starting.

I would want Geno to start too and hope he wins the job. Overall I am just not a fan of Rex Ryan at the HC position. He is like another Lovie Smith to me, great Defensive Coordinator but cant control both sides of the ball as a HC.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would want Geno to start too and hope he wins the job. Overall I am just not a fan of Rex Ryan at the HC position. He is like another Lovie Smith to me, great Defensive Coordinator but cant control both sides of the ball as a HC.

There are other coaches who are just great offensive coaches and can't coach defense, but the get a good DC and win.

I think Rex hired a good OC in Marty Mornhinweg, so I am hopeful. I like having a brilliant football mind at HC, whether his expertise be offense or defense.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other coaches who are just great offensive coaches and can't coach defense, but the get a good DC and win.

I think Rex hired a good OC in Marty Mornhinweg, so I am hopeful. I like having a brilliant football mind at HC, whether his expertise be offense or defense.

Personally I would want my HC to be brilliant on the offensive side of the ball since its more of an offensive league than it is defensive now. Teams are giving up 21-30 + points in the regular season and playoffs and still winning. Marty was a good hire but I dont think he will be capable of turning that offense around in time to save Rex's job.

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering camp has only been going on less than a week, it's really a bit soon especialy since they aren't in pads :rollseyes:

I'll play a long:

RG3 - looks explosive, throwing the ball well, doesn't look like someone coming off a knee injury just 6 months ago.
Bacarri Rambo - Could end up starting at FS. Making a lot of plays. Coaches are praising his understanding of his position more than just his skills.
Trent Williams - He is one of the best tackles in the league already, but he is already dominating in camp.
Brandon Jenkins - Could be the steal of the draft. Had he not been injured and played another year, he could have been a 1st to 2nd round pick. He is showing his pass rush ability already.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How beastly does Geno look? If its close, they should go with the rookie. The only way they should is if Geno was overwhelmed, which he hasn't been so far. Sanchez should be blowing him away as a 5th year pro.

tempIMG_9516--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair this point of camp is still a lot about basics. They most likely aren't to the point of running the full offense yet, and that would be the most likely stumbling block.