• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Player's actions speak louder than player's words

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardon the word play, but my curiosity will be with how his teammates will respond to Kirk's presence. There has been several innuendos towards RG3 that he has rubbed players the wrong way with his choice of words as well as his "operation patience documentary", all in for week one, etc. Combined with the perception of his preferential treatment by Snyder.
The media picked up on this by noticing how few times his oline picked him up after being knocked down this year.

One thing I won't pay much attention to is any words coming from anyone in this organization(except maybe London Fletcher). There is so much dysfunction, that I automatically have a doubtful reflex after anything uttered by anyone.

Fact or fiction, I am very curious to see how the attitude of the team is. If they do well over the last 3, many will say they are playing for their jobs and the opponents are bad, but there may be more to it than that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if his line disliked him, who cares? None of them are roster worthy players and they will be replaced.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if his line disliked him, who cares? None of them are roster worthy players and they will be replaced.

Except T. Williams.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is naive to think that no one harbors any resentment towards RG3. I am confident that he takes stock in his own actions this off season and does not take part in any espn docudramas. Prove that you are ready to go and the teams best option for the next decade.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Griffin III off to a good start - NFC East Blog - ESPN

in here it says RG3 doesnt go to the owner about things like play calling .

it also states that he runs the plays that are called even if he doesnt like them

so lets put that BS to rest

Well this must be true cause we all know that bloggers always know exactly what's happening and blog it accurately. I say this while I also thin Keim is better than most. But this does not put it to bed. It's just another data point. We don't know what happened and may not until shanahan is gone. Even then there will be multiple stories.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is naive to think that no one harbors any resentment towards RG3. I am confident that he takes stock in his own actions this off season and does not take part in any espn docudramas. Prove that you are ready to go and the teams best option for the next decade.

I never said that - just disproved your point about lineman not helping him up being a sign that players hold some bad feelings against RG3.

The commercials, specials, etc are irrelevant. What matters is that he spends a considerable period of time on th practice field and film room working on his flaws and improving his game (he does not have to do this 100% of the time). We will see. BTW - winning is the key. If they start winning again - players will get along - they don't have to be best friends.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this must be true cause we all know that bloggers always know exactly what's happening and blog it accurately. I say this while I also thin Keim is better than most. But this does not put it to bed. It's just another data point. We don't know what happened and may not until shanahan is gone. Even then there will be multiple stories.

Not saying you , but others have taken what dan graziano (giants blogger and good friend of the maras )
and ran with it as gospel

well here is our very respected blogger who says that these things arent true or RG3 says it isnt true

MY issue is in the public arena I have never caught Rg3 in a lie but now his word isnt good enough for the CSI'ers

the unnamed source , whose agenda isnt known , is taken as the gospel truth over the guy who to my knowledge hasnt been caught in a lie .

now you and i have been round and round about whether RG3 would be justified in going to the owner and now it appears he did nothing of the sort and speculation is taken as fact

again you didnt do this but others have

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that - just disproved your point about lineman not helping him up being a sign that players hold some bad feelings against RG3.

The commercials, specials, etc are irrelevant. What matters is that he spends a considerable period of time on th practice field and film room working on his flaws and improving his game (he does not have to do this 100% of the time). We will see. BTW - winning is the key. If they start winning again - players will get along - they don't have to be best friends.

No one said anything about subway commercials. Self serving documentaries and agendas that held the organization hostage are not necessary. Wait a few years before doing that.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha @ term 'CSI ers'. Good one dad!