• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Play-In games

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played them tough last year. Suns better this year but you still probably would have gotten a game off of them
Not with PG out with Covid.

Maybe he could have played game 2, maybe not.

Doesn't matter now.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs ran out of gas themselves.

It was a very fun season though and the future is bright- and they keep their lotto pick- which is at least some silver lining.

I am very interested to see what the Cavs do in the offseason between LeVert, Sexton, their pick, Love's expiring contract etc.....

they have assets- and talent- and a great young core in Garland, Mobley, and Allen. Okoro and Markannen will only continue to improve as well. Building around those 5 will be interesting.
Well, at least Levert finally showed up.

You guys have options.

As long as keeping Sexton doesn't take the ball out of Garland's hands, maybe it can work.

But, you have 4 core pieces in Allen, Mobley, Garland and LM.

You guys should be proud of the season you had.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's appropriate that we play at the Crypt.

It's were Clippers fans hopes go to die a terrible death....EVERY YEAR.
Sorry Mecca. I can’t think of a team that was as snake bit as your squad this year. Hope for your sake all that comes back around in a positive way next year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Mecca. I can’t think of a team that was as snake bit as your squad this year. Hope for your sake all that comes back around in a positive way next year.
Well, now I can watch the Playoffs in peace.

Still sucks.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went from playing good fundamental basketball to completely breaking down. Their defense looks confused
Didn't help going from making their shots to not making them.

Hawks had 102 with a minute left and scored 107...hard to blame the D too much.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bickerstaff has been great dealing with a lot of shit but poorly coached game right there
I mean, your star going 9-27 and midseason scoring addition 5-13 doesn't help. wish JB told Garland to play like he did down stretch in Brooklyn.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs ran out of gas themselves.

It was a very fun season though and the future is bright- and they keep their lotto pick- which is at least some silver lining.

I am very interested to see what the Cavs do in the offseason between LeVert, Sexton, their pick, Love's expiring contract etc.....

they have assets- and talent- and a great young core in Garland, Mobley, and Allen. Okoro and Markannen will only continue to improve as well. Building around those 5 will be interesting.
Yeah...sucks as I really wanted to watch these guys play a little longer but keeping the pick helps. Assuming not allowed to move it since we could (should?) lose next year's pick instead?

I'd think differently if in it but now's one time I wish the playoffs didn't go so long as I'm ready for draft/FA.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least Levert finally showed up.

You guys have options.

As long as keeping Sexton doesn't take the ball out of Garland's hands, maybe it can work.

But, you have 4 core pieces in Allen, Mobley, Garland and LM.

You guys should be proud of the season you had.
wasn't ready for it to end but agree. Short sample but they were 7-4 with Sexton playing and an incredibly tough schedule (3 home games). Garland also made a huge leap year 2 WITH sexton entire year...Garland might score less if Sexton is here but think someone taking pressure off him would help.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now I can watch the Playoffs in peace.

Still sucks.
As I said, I definitely don't see a Clipper fan feeling bad for the Cavaliers' injury misfortunes. Have to think with PG or Kawhi you win that game and who knows how far could go with both.

To both our teams....."maybe next year"?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, I definitely don't see a Clipper fan feeling bad for the Cavaliers' injury misfortunes. Have to think with PG or Kawhi you win that game and who knows how far could go with both.

To both our teams....."maybe next year"?
They are a top 4 seed with those guys healthy. A missed season and year older. It sucks

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a great player. It’s not his fault that sports are now unduly influenced by the results of algorithms.
LOL. You need algorithms to measure points, assists, rebounds, and FG %? Those stats predate the Sixers and Nuggets. Jokic's levels of those stats this season are historic, and not just for a center.

I think Philly needs better math programs in their schools. Counting does continue after you run out of fingers and toes.