• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Plan " B" at qb

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade 19 for Carr. I like Carr much more than Jones or Trask.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long was McCarthy there? He and Rodgers didn’t see eye to eye. They chose Rodgers.

Would it be wise to throw your #1 merchandise seller under the bus in public, rather than let it go?

Watson is in fact throwing a tantrum, over what he characterized as a lie.

The failings of a poor businessman does not justify you acting every bit as poorly by not keeping your word...the contract.
Ok, do yourself a favor and apply your fourth line to the Rodgers situation. Doesn't matter how long McCarthy was there, Rodgers forced the issue. Using your logic he got paid to do the job, not interfere in decisions made by management remember? (McCarthy was part of management)

selling merchandise is one thing, protecting the brand is a much more important thing. If Watson is lying, that's defamation and the least they could have done is appeal to the NFL, NFLPA, and NLRB, before taking further legal action
Plantation mentality literally goes back to the slaves and plantation owners.

Players are not players on their personal accounts. If a player wants to be political, do it on your private account.

I can’t stand Hollywood. I don’t believe they should be political either; however, they are private contractors. They don’t work for a specific employer, except during filming. They are not under contract with Disney for 20 years.
Plantation mentality is an attitude similar to that which existed during the time in which plantations were prevalent. I'll grant you this, it did originate during the time when humans were held in bondage, but it doesn't hold that absent these places of horror attitudes of that era also no longer exist. They do!

How much do you want to bet on this? I know factually that professional athletes use the aforementioned nomenclature when officially filing taxes. They are indeed private contractors too and are required by law to file individual taxes in every state and sometimes every city where they play. (look it up)

Now that I've approached the subject, here's my PSA for those here who don't know. If you are currently employed (not self employed that's another matter) revisit your employee contract then consult with your tax preparer and do this:

Benefits of Incorporating Yourself: Everything to Know

Top Attorneys on Demand: Online Business Legal Services, Advice, Free Forms › benefits-of-incorporating-yourself
Oct 30, 2020 · Benefits of Incorporating Yourself: Everything to Know Personal Asset Protection. Setting up as a corporation is considered one of the most ideal ways to protect personal... Ease of Accessing Capital.

Sorry about getting off track above, thought it important information to share with this group.

It's really too bad that you've been conditioned to the point where you "can't stand" Hollywood. What exactly have they done to you or you've done to yourself to elicit such a reaction to their existence? (Share ONLY if it's doesn't broach the no politics rules here)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, do yourself a favor and apply your fourth line to the Rodgers situation. Doesn't matter how long McCarthy was there, Rodgers forced the issue. Using your logic he got paid to do the job, not interfere in decisions made by management remember? (McCarthy was part of management)

selling merchandise is one thing, protecting the brand is a much more important thing. If Watson is lying, that's defamation and the least they could have done is appeal to the NFL, NFLPA, and NLRB, before taking further legal action

Plantation mentality is an attitude similar to that which existed during the time in which plantations were prevalent. I'll grant you this, it did originate during the time when humans were held in bondage, but it doesn't hold that absent these places of horror attitudes of that era also no longer exist. They do!

How much do you want to bet on this? I know factually that professional athletes use the aforementioned nomenclature when officially filing taxes. They are indeed private contractors too and are required by law to file individual taxes in every state and sometimes every city where they play. (look it up)

Now that I've approached the subject, here's my PSA for those here who don't know. If you are currently employed (not self employed that's another matter) revisit your employee contract then consult with your tax preparer and do this:

Benefits of Incorporating Yourself: Everything to Know

Top Attorneys on Demand: Online Business Legal Services, Advice, Free Forms › benefits-of-incorporating-yourself
Oct 30, 2020 · Benefits of Incorporating Yourself: Everything to Know Personal Asset Protection. Setting up as a corporation is considered one of the most ideal ways to protect personal... Ease of Accessing Capital.

Sorry about getting off track above, thought it important information to share with this group.

It's really too bad that you've been conditioned to the point where you "can't stand" Hollywood. What exactly have they done to you or you've done to yourself to elicit such a reaction to their existence? (Share ONLY if it's doesn't broach the no politics rules here)

Rodgers hadn’t just signed a contract six months prior. Huge difference. Also, McCarthy had already proven he didn’t bring anything to the table. He was run off and Rodgers didn’t bring in his guy to replace him. I also can’t stand Rodgers.

Lying and mistaking are two entirely separate things.

Exactly...see the Democratic Party at any time we are talking from the 1700s when they owned slaves through today.

Athletes are not individual contractors. They play for the NFL, NBA, or whatever league. Actors work for many different companies, so they would be what I consider a private contractor. That being said, I didn’t know athletes pay local taxes in the cities they play. I think that is bullshit and needs to be addressed.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am telling guys stop listen to the media Hacks Heinecke is our Guy

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20210206_111414.jpg
per John Keim

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers hadn’t just signed a contract six months prior. Huge difference. Also, McCarthy had already proven he didn’t bring anything to the table. He was run off and Rodgers didn’t bring in his guy to replace him. I also can’t stand Rodgers.

Lying and mistaking are two entirely separate things.

Exactly...see the Democratic Party at any time we are talking from the 1700s when they owned slaves through today.

Athletes are not individual contractors. They play for the NFL, NBA, or whatever league. Actors work for many different companies, so they would be what I consider a private contractor. That being said, I didn’t know athletes pay local taxes in the cities they play. I think that is bullshit and needs to be addressed.
can we keep the politics out of these conversations ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all in for Darnold, and would offer a 2024 7th round pick. I think that's fair but if not, i'd add a 2025 6th
you wont get him for that . you are looking at a 2nd or 3rd . at that price i would roll the dice on darnold

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we keep the politics out of these conversations ?
I specifically asked not to go there. So I'm now done with that particular conversation.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Darnold, Really???

Former QB Kirk Cousins ranked 14th in 2020 QB power rankings. Since his time here, Washington rightfully has made it their mission to upgrade at the position.

1612638808610.png

By comparison Sam Darnold is an actual improvement over Alex Smith but fails to be that upgrade over the middle of the pack Cousins. Here are the 2020 rankings of both Smith and Darnold. Note that among 32 starting QB's Alex Smith is dead last, Darnold isn't much better.

1612639114002.png1612639229332.png

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@GK, let's end this because we've gotten to far from what's allowed here. Good talk though!:thumb::suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I specifically asked not to go there. So I'm now done with that particular conversation.
it was for GK not you . no need to worry

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was for GK not you . no need to worry
I appreciate that, but we were in it together, I contributed to the conversation, so he might not have gone there without my participation. Thanks again!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watson is not a zero because I believe Washington will do everything it can to acquire him. I just don’t believe they can do enough. I don’t even believe the Texans will trade him, but if they do, they need to get a promising young QB in return. Washington has neither the player nor the draft capital to make such an offer

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watson is not a zero because I believe Washington will do everything it can to acquire him. I just don’t believe they can do enough. I don’t even believe the Texans will trade him, but if they do, they need to get a promising young QB in return. Washington has neither the player nor the draft capital to make such an offer
only young QB we have is Steven Montez but they wouldn't want him I don't think it will cost a few 1st rounders and either Allen or Payne

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate that, but we were in it together, I contributed to the conversation, so he might not have gone there without my participation. Thanks again!

I take full responsibility Sty; however, you raking a portion of that blame is the most honorable thing I have ever seen on the internet, especially when we consider the internet is full of ”tough guys.”

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3