• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pivotal Offseason

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say I'm hearing that...but thats gay.

Cowboys say both Simi Fehoko and Jalen Tolbert are turning heads in OTA's.

12 receivers on the roster...
Lol, every year they got young recievers turning heads in OTA. Let's hope that the big three can stay healthy. Lamb,Cooks and a healthier Gallup are the ones I want to see. Toss Turpin in on some gadget plays. I like Fehoko potential and have no clue about Tolbert. Last season it seemed like only Lamb could get open.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
three young Big 10 TE's

you just know that will be a tag for the TE room this season.
I liked what Ferguson and Hendershot got done as rookies last season. They were learning last season and I hope they take the next step. They both looked like the NFL was not too big for them. They both played with confidence and they have an attitude that I want to see on the field.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just need Pollard to be the same as last season. He was one of the most explosive players in the league.

FRISCO - As a rookie drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, Tyler Smith wanted to put his best foot forward with the Dallas Cowboys. He set his alarm clock early and headed into The Star as the birds were waking up for his first-ever NFL offseason program.

Smith smiles as he remembers walking into the Cowboys practice facility to see running back Tony Pollard already in the weight room, beating the rookies to the punch.
"TP is a great leader," said Smith, whose locker is right next to Pollard. "He leads through his actions, and his work ethic is insane ...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This OL stays healthy the offense will be good. You don't go through Tyler Smith. Need Tyron and Steele to not get hurt.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on defense this is the best we have had since the mid 90s. Cooks and Gilmore were huge additions