• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pittsburgh Penguins(1) vs New York Rangers(2)

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, I see what you mean. So Cam's a great cheerleader!!!!!! :yahoo:

He is such a game changing goalie that he can keep pucks out of the net with his mind. He is Roy Richter and Hasek all in one

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say Cally & Lindy for Hank. A Hank/Bishop tandem in net would = Stanley Cup!!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I thought flipping at the lip and cant explain why the Rangers 4 shots in the second period has to do with Hank giving up 2 goals in the second period

First of all, watch the game like us! Second of all, when a teams D get stuck on the ice too long because they can't transition the puck to the offense the D will tire out. If you only have 4 SOG than you're usually playing most of the period in your own end. Not Hanks fault that his D or Forwards can't get the puck out of his zone & even the most elite net-minders in the history of this league couldn't keep all the biscuits outta the basket. I was just messing with you because every thread I read on the Ranger's board you are always whining about Hank & how Cam is better. Bro, open eyes, slow down, watch, read and understand. Hockey 101 wouldn't hurt for you to take up!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 2nd Guin goal looked to me like goalie interference but I don't know. It is playoff hockey and the refs let the boys play hard in it!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 2nd Guin goal looked to me like goalie interference but I don't know. It is playoff hockey and the refs let the boys play hard in it!

I'll admit it was goalie interference but I don't care, I'll take it anyway I could get it.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit it was goalie interference but I don't care, I'll take it anyway I could get it.

Hey, it's playoff hockey, for the most part the refs won't call most penalties. Makes for great excitement!!!!