• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New York Rangers(2) vs Philadelphia Flyers(3)

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Carcillo was the one that hit Read in the head with his shoulder, he'd be suspended. The NHL is so ass-backwards when it comes to this shit.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally think that headshots should be an automatic suspension regardless if anyone gets hurt or not.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's retarded how the system works, just aboslutely retarded.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's retarded how the system works, just aboslutely retarded.

If they're serious about preventing head injuries they need to get better at cracking down on every incident even if it's unintentional IMO. Players need to know that if they give a head shot they're getting suspended regardless of the circumstances.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're serious about preventing head injuries they need to get better at cracking down on every incident even if it's unintentional IMO. Players need to know that if they give a head shot they're getting suspended regardless of the circumstances.

That's the thing, they're not. If Barrie wasn't going to miss 4-6 weeks, Cooke probably wouldn't have been suspended. They're so inconsistent

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, they're not. If Barrie wasn't going to miss 4-6 weeks, Cooke probably wouldn't have been suspended. They're so inconsistent

Also if it were anyone else other than Matt Cooke it wouldn't have been a big deal at all. I see Dustin Brown leave his knee out all the time and no one cares. Seems like punishments are based on reputation instead of the act.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if it were anyone else other than Matt Cooke it wouldn't have been a big deal at all. I see Dustin Brown leave his knee out all the time and no one cares. Seems like punishments are based on reputation instead of the act.

Pretty much.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Cooke shouldn't even be playing in the NHL. One dirty ass player! He injured Vinny & changed Vinny's game forever down in Tampa. I really hope someone cleans his clock so hard they have to scrape him off the ice & his teeth will be permanently implanted in the ice!!!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Cooke shouldn't even be playing in the NHL. One dirty ass player! He injured Vinny & changed Vinny's game forever down in Tampa. I really hope someone cleans his clock so hard they have to scrape him off the ice & his teeth will be permanently implanted in the ice!!!

He's a scumbag, but apparently he ''changed'' his game in Minnesota, yeah right.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don 't think Cooke is as bad as the media says. Wish we still had Cooke on the PK.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don 't think Cooke is as bad as the media says. Wish we still had Cooke on the PK.

Doobster, I wish I had Cooke in front of me right now! I'm bigger and meaner. I'd show him the way to Hell...for Vinny and all the other players he was dirty on. I agree with Johnny, a fucking scumbag!!!!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Johnny & Ranger fans, Marty has came through with some pretty assists in the playoffs!!! I knew he would win the trade argument (which team won). He is clutch in situations like the playoffs. Cally was invisible but not his fault the Bolts have no D and flimsy goaltending!!!! Good luck to the Rangers and you fans!!!!!!:suds::yahoo:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster, I wish I had Cooke in front of me right now! I'm bigger and meaner. I'd show him the way to Hell...for Vinny and all the other players he was dirty on. I agree with Johnny, a fucking scumbag!!!!!!

Yes!

By the way Johnny & Ranger fans, Marty has came through with some pretty assists in the playoffs!!! I knew he would win the trade argument (which team won). He is clutch in situations like the playoffs. Cally was invisible but not his fault the Bolts have no D and flimsy goaltending!!!! Good luck to the Rangers and you fans!!!!!!:suds::yahoo:

You saw my posts in here, I was never worried about his production! He's locked in now, 5 points through 3 games, he's playing really well.

Nah, he's bad, never liked him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand Ishall, but I don't hold a grudge against Hedman for concussing Sid. I think you could forgive Cooke for what he did to Vinny :nod:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Ishall, but I don't hold a grudge against Hedman for concussing Sid. I think you could forgive Cooke for what he did to Vinny :nod:

The difference there is Cooke continues to do this to a lot of good NHL players, for Hedman it was a fluke. Hedman has never showed that he's a habitual dirty player like pussy ass Cooke! Forgiveness denied!!!!!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference there is Cooke continues to do this to a lot of good NHL players, for Hedman it was a fluke. Hedman has never showed that he's a habitual dirty player like pussy ass Cooke! Forgiveness denied!!!!!!!

I understand and respect that Ishall, just remember that forgiveness is good for the soul :nod: