• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New York Rangers(2) vs Philadelphia Flyers(3)

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to keep it going though the rest of the series. They cant have a let down on Friday.... On a side note what is up with the scheduling with these playoffs.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to keep it going though the rest of the series. They cant have a let down on Friday.... On a side note what is up with the scheduling with these playoffs.

totally fucked up.3 days off between games?
Should have started back to back in New York,1 day off to travel(not that they have to go far),and then back to back in Philly-then at the most a day off between the last 3 home games-11 days total at most.

totally fucks it up for us on split shifts.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyer fans, I would appreciate if you don't come trolling in here with pics like that

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE win tonight!!! Carbomb trolled a whole fucking city tonight! Nice to see the refs want Philly in the series, LOT of missed calls on their side tonight. AND HOOKING ON CARCILLO? Since when is lifting a stick hooking? :noidea: but, vindication baby, vindication. Out of the box and he scores a big FUCK U to Philly!

2-1 lead!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE win tonight!!! Carbomb trolled a whole fucking city tonight! Nice to see the refs want Philly in the series, LOT of missed calls on their side tonight. AND HOOKING ON CARCILLO? Since when is lifting a stick hooking? :noidea: but, vindication baby, vindication. Out of the box and he scores a big FUCK U to Philly!

2-1 lead!

I felt bad for Carcillo tonight (and he's one of my least favorite players), they called a BS penalty on him for shoving Giroux during a scuffle, the let Matt Read get away with a head shot, and the hooking penalty was a complete joke. Glad he scored that goal, officiating was unfair to him all game.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad for Carcillo tonight (and he's one of my least favorite players), they called a BS penalty on him for shoving Giroux during a scuffle, the let Matt Read get away with a head shot, and the hooking penalty was a complete joke. Glad he scored that goal, officiating was unfair to him all game.

Terrible reffing last night, glad we still beat them. I loved im scoring that goal.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing surprises me about this city and the way people act,” Carcillo said of Philadelphia, where he played for two and a half seasons from 2009 through 2011. “But I came out of the box, Boyle made a great pass, and I put it through his legs. Afterwards, you know … I was just excited.”
“If you don’t like playing in a game like tonight, you shouldn’t be doing what we’re doing,” Carcillo said.
When you get pigeonholed into a role, it’s hard to change people’s mind in this league,” Carcillo said. “When you get in and get an opportunity like this, you have to make the most of it.”

“It’s an emotional game. I’m an emotional guy. Over the years, I’ve kind of tailored it,” Carcillo said. “But tonight it came out.”

Damn right Carbomb!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeUcR5h.gif

Stay classy, Philly!

Love Carcillo yelling ''fuck you'' to the fans!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have rubbed my ass on the boards or something done more than a fuck you buy nothing to get a fine

You know, somehow I think rubbing your ass on the boards would probably get you a fine. The fuck you might too, if it's provable.

I think we should have won game three. We played like you guys did in game two - got a ton of chances but didn't convert at a good enough rate. Here's hoping game four swings in OUR favor.

(and yeah, loathe as I am to admit it, Carcillo got worked on that hit and that hooking call. Read get anything for the fly-by?)

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, somehow I think rubbing your ass on the boards would probably get you a fine. The fuck you might too, if it's provable.

I think we should have won game three. We played like you guys did in game two - got a ton of chances but didn't convert at a good enough rate. Here's hoping game four swings in OUR favor.

(and yeah, loathe as I am to admit it, Carcillo got worked on that hit and that hooking call. Read get anything for the fly-by?)

I dont know if he has a hearing or not. I would expect at least a game though the new guy seems a lot more hard nosed than Shanny, which is tough to believe

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you for that, an honest fan.

And Reader didn't get anythinf, not even a fine, because Carbomb wasn't hurt from the hit :L

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for that, an honest fan.

And Reader didn't get anythinf, not even a fine, because Carbomb wasn't hurt from the hit :L

This just in Dorsett suspended 5 games for his hit on Giroux. NHL said hey he is a superstar you cant touch him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, I do believe I was the one that said you can't hit Giroux for being a superstar. I think that's what the joke is based on. I actually meant what I said, you can't hit a superstar in this league without expecting attention from the refs.