• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your squad

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. His natural abilities cause him to over penetrate all the time and in turn be kinda a liability against the run.

He’s great and got his ring, but he’s also over rated because of being a freak athlete.

Ronnie Lott should be $5.

the-hangover-who-brought-this-guy-along.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron donald
Jj watt
Ray lewis
Rod woodson

Dont tell me im a homer

Not a homer... but you clearly looked at what I posted and then had no other choice but to agree with me. I know you love me Steelers... :love:

If you were drowning I'd swim you to shore and not chomp you, I swear.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. His natural abilities cause him to over penetrate all the time and in turn be kinda a liability against the run.

He’s great and got his ring, but he’s also over rated because of being a freak athlete.

Lott at $3 is pretty darn cheap but there should be another category to separate DBs imo

Donald has been arguably the best player in the league in a league constantly coming up with ways to give offense the advantage.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a homer... but you clearly looked at what I posted and then had no other choice but to agree with me. I know you love me Steelers... :love:

If you were drowning I'd swim you to shore and not chomp you, I swear.
Look. You could have a few bites. Its a fair trade. Just know my bloods probably contaminated.

I honestly didnt look. Great minds think alike. Its widely accepted we are two of the more exquisite posters here:2cents::suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lott at $3 is pretty darn cheap but there should be another category to separate DBs imo

Donald has been arguably the best player in the league in a league constantly coming up with ways to give offense the advantage.
He’s the best player in the league like McVay is a genius play caller.

If you aren’t paying any attention the narrative works.

He’s a great athlete who gets stats other DTs never have got. For a reason.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s the best player in the league like McVay is a genius play caller.

If you aren’t paying any attention the narrative works.

He’s a great athlete who gets stats other DTs never have got. For a reason.
Youve been spitting facts on folks alot lately.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We talked about this before. as usual you're wrong

1669521918386.png
What truly sets Donald apart, however, is his ability to both neutralize the run and harass the quarterback at elite levels. His 130 run disruptions were far and away the most in the NFL this season, 36 more than the next highest player (Pittsburgh’s Cameron Heyward), and his 61.5% win rate in one-on-one run-defending situations was the fourth best in the league among players with 50 or more matchups.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We talked about this before. as usual you're wrong

View attachment 315096
What truly sets Donald apart, however, is his ability to both neutralize the run and harass the quarterback at elite levels. His 130 run disruptions were far and away the most in the NFL this season, 36 more than the next highest player (Pittsburgh’s Cameron Heyward), and his 61.5% win rate in one-on-one run-defending situations was the fourth best in the league among players with 50 or more matchups.

Unfortunately my opinion bores you, but the stat doesn’t require any positive outcome for the defense. Other than super athlete Aaron Donald beating his man at the line of scrimmage.

I do not question his abilities in that area. I do no such thing. Don’t you go thinking I do. Cuz I don’t. He’s real damn good.