• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your 2020 Olympic Roster

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I looked, I noticed the one who was wrong a lot in the thread was you as you tried to say medaling was same as top 12 and no one said Canada would medal.

Seriously. You need a stronger eyeglass prescription.

Dead serious here. You guys should medal this Summer. Australia and Slovenia should be pretty stout but I think you can pull it off.

Did you actually look at the roster? This team can definitely medal.

Just stop it already. :L

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. You need a stronger eyeglass prescription.

Just stop it already. :L
No need to stop. I was wrong. Didn't write down all the comments and keep track, but clearly there were some who said they'd medal.

Of course, as we know, when you claimed some said they'd medal because they disagreed with your assertion of not making the top 12 you never owned that. was also funny when you used the 2019 FIBa roster to make your point........and that's cool. Next time you own a mistake will be the first. Don't want that to end for ya.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to stop. I was wrong. Didn't write down all the comments and keep track, but clearly there were some who said they'd medal.

Of course, as we know, when you claimed some said they'd medal because they disagreed with your assertion of not making the top 12 you never owned that........and that's cool. Next time you own a mistake will be the first. Don't want that to end for ya.

So exactly what was I wrong about? That they wouldn't medal? That they wouldn't even make the Olympics?

You were laughably wrong about everything in this thread and now you're trying to focus your attention all on me.

I've been spot on, on pretty much everything in this thread. Care to share what I was wrong about? I might own up to that if you give me a hint.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So exactly what was I wrong about? That they wouldn't medal? That they wouldn't even make the Olympics?

You were laughably wrong about everything in this thread and now you're trying to focus your attention all on me.

I've been spot on, on pretty much everything in this thread. Care to share what I was wrong about? I might own up to that if you give me a hint.
you were wrong when you said someone should bet because they'd medal because they disagreed with you when disagreeing with you only meant they'd finish top 12.....and when you used the 2019 FIBA roster to make your point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were wrong when you said someone should bet because they'd medal because they disagreed with you when disagreeing with you only meant they'd finish top 12.....and when you used the 2019 FIBA roster to make your point.

Are you drunk or did you forget to use English grammar, because nothing made sense in that sentence?

I disagreed that they'd medal in the Olympics. Then to prove my point even further I said that they'd probably not even make it to the Olympics when you tried to be a smartass and said they would "make the top 12"

They didn't make the Olympics and they're not going to medal.

Now I don't know what the hell you're trying to do here but you need to give up already.

I'll have your av ready by the start of next preseason. Until then just STFU and take your loss like a man.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you drunk or did you forget to use English grammar, because nothing made sense in that sentence?

I disagreed that they'd medal in the Olympics. Then to prove my point even further I said that they'd probably not even make it to the Olympics when you tried to be a smartass and said they would "make the top 12"

They didn't make the Olympics and they're not going to medal.

Now I don't know what the hell you're trying to do here but you need to give up already.

I'll have your av ready by the start of next preseason. Until then just STFU and take your loss like a man.

But these were your comments folks disagreed with.....

"No way does Canada even come close to a medal. There are at least a dozen countries better than them." - #41 (the latter part)

Then you tried to prove your point in post 47 by showing Canada's 2019 FIBA roster, which was irrelevant

As to your last comment in last post what part of my saying after making the bet that I don't even care if I lose has you confused. In addition, I looked to see if this happened, found it and owned that I lost immediately. Were you closely monitoring Canada's games, as I'd also not have remembered had Canada qualified.

Go ahead and get the last word and I'll await the avi

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But these were your comments folks disagreed with.....

"No way does Canada even come close to a medal. There are at least a dozen countries better than them." - #41 (the latter part)

Then you tried to prove your point in post 47 by showing Canada's 2019 FIBA roster, which was irrelevant

As to your last comment in last post what part of my saying after making the bet that I don't even care if I lose has you confused. In addition, I looked to see if this happened, found it and owned that I lost immediately. Were you closely monitoring Canada's games, as I'd also not have remembered had Canada qualified.

Go ahead and get the last word and I'll await the avi
So…. Where was I wrong?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Not so fond memories of Mo Wagner for Laker fans. Ended up dumping him on the Wiz in the AD trade.
Using him to help get AD should give Lakers fans very fond memories of him :nod::yes:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using him to help get AD should give Lakers fans very fond memories of him :nod::yes:

He was dumped with another player and a pick for cash considerations. Not really a key part, other than clearing cap space.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was dumped with another player and a pick for cash considerations. Not really a key part, other than clearing cap space.
Like my fond memories of Darko: if he’d been able to contribute in any significant manor the Pistons would not have traded for Wallace, which led to a ring.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like my fond memories of Darko: if he’d been able to contribute in any significant manor the Pistons would not have traded for Wallace, which led to a ring.

Not exactly. Lakers were all in on AD if there was any chance to get him. Mo Wagner would've needed to be all-world for them not to pursue AD.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a Team USA exhibition vs Nigeria tonight at 8pmEST on NBCSN