• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick the Podium - F-1 - Rolex British Grand Prix, Silverstone, England, 2019

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was really flying in the first 6 laps or so.

I felt like he was going to win regardless...

So did Damon Hill for what it's worth.

Austria aside, Lewis is tough right now.

Interesting Christian Horner decided last weekend to say he thought Mad Max would beat Lewis in the same car.

It would be interesting, but when Lewis is "on song" he is very hard to beat. Max is a brash bastard though.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I get that you were joking a bit, but I am not a big fan of sophormoric joking styles. Just chill and enjoy the competition and you'll be fine.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an outstanding race. I feel so bad for Bottas. After that first five lap battle, to see him lose a win because Gio doesn't know how to operate brakes just sucks.

And Leclerc V Werstappen is going to be a fun battle for a long time to come. I have to wonder if Leclerc's recent performance has pushed Vettel out of a job next year. I don't know how long they are going to tolerate Seb's mistakes and how long they want to hold Wehrlein back.

And Haas... lol. They just can't seem to get out of their own way. Next season of the F1 series on Netflix is gonna be all Steiner screaming obscenities.

One of the great moments of the weekend. Lewis takes Sir Frank for a lap. Well, it was supposed to be *a* lap. :)

Have to say I missed that video first time around. Cool stuff.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferrari should be regretting their idiotic team orders earlier in the year shouldn't they?

They held them in favor of Vettel who now is the inferior driver in comparison to Leclerc