• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 'ems are open

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Confidence (coulda been worse, I guess):

1: Huskers
2. Tree
6. PSU
8. ASU (Forkem)

38 pts :ohwell:
Yup, coulda been way worse. Oddly enough, it seems that some of the better picks this week came from people who picked backwards lol.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ended up with 46 points, I didn't pay attention when making my picks that it was back wards this year. Thanks to Mangum and BYU I got 10 points for that game, when I thought I was taking a chance for 1 point.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 last year there were 20+ peeps with 50+ points...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, coulda been way worse. Oddly enough, it seems that some of the better picks this week came from people who picked backwards lol.
Yup, that would be me....

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your score is below mine, shame on you.

I want to personally thank SJ76(AKA whoops76) for joining.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of sounding like every other fng whiny ass bech on here, I have to wonder why these rankings are so horribly listed as to make one feel like an absolute 'loser', if you're not in like the Top 10. Is this like some fng circle-jerk type of Hoop conspiracy or what?

Why am I listed as tied for the 47th lousiest picker while being in the 91 percentile? Why can't it be tied for 12th? If you look at it, I should hope that it would be listed that way and, dammit, it just sounds better!

And why do I have to be the 12th person listed as tied for 47th? I find that somewhat discriminatory when I notice some of the riff-raff listed above me in that grouping. And yall know who you are, too!

I guess I can take some solace in that I'm on the 2nd page within striking distance and NOT on the last damn page with the real shameful on this site. I mean, really ... look at em. I find it laughable when I see a lot of those folks are Big 12 'cheerers' and many Longhorns fans. WTF is up with that?

I really gotta laugh at #115. LOL Bech!

I would hope that fellow whiners and wankers on here would know where I'm coming from with this trivial BS post and would agree that there should be immediate changes in how some are portrayed in this listing.

Right @moxie , @Sgt Brutus ??? :D
Sorry if I missed anyone else.

:bawling:

Standing by for the know-it-alls that will blame it on ESPeNis. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George-Costanza-2.jpg

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of sounding like every other fng whiny ass bech on here, I have to wonder why these rankings are so horribly listed as to make one feel like an absolute 'loser', if you're not in like the Top 10. Is this like some fng circle-jerk type of Hoop conspiracy or what?

Why am I listed as tied for the 47th lousiest picker while being in the 91 percentile? Why can't it be tied for 12th? If you look at it, I should hope that it would be listed that way and, dammit, it just sounds better!

And why do I have to be the 12th person listed as tied for 47th? I find that somewhat discriminatory when I notice some of the riff-raff listed above me in that grouping. And yall know who you are, too!

I guess I can take some solace in that I'm on the 2nd page within striking distance and NOT on the last damn page with the real shameful on this site. I mean, really ... look at em. I find it laughable when I see a lot of those folks are Big 12 'cheerers' and many Longhorns fans. WTF is up with that?

I would hope that fellow whiners and wankers on here would know where I'm coming from with this trivial BS post and would agree that there should be immediate changes in how some are portrayed in this listing.

Wtf are you rambling about old man?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 7-3.

:thumb:

Fucking Penn State :L DOUCHES!

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know what this is all about, but when you say "moxie", "right", "trivial" and "whiny" all in one post, I can't help but think it's something fantastical about me!! :hug:
I love you, man!

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw- I'm on the second page, not the third, right?? :yes:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what this is all about, but when you say "moxie", "right", "trivial" and "whiny" all in one post, I can't help but think it's something fantastical about me!! :hug:
I love you, man!
It was an inane, hungover attempt at some humor, along with applying some of your yet-to-be-proven strategy of 'pissing & moaning' a way to winning something or at least tryin.

I thought 'somebody' would 'get it'. Obviously, it went over like a queef during a post-game Ginny's locker room interview. :dhd:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an inane, hungover attempt at some humor, along with applying some of your yet-to-be-proven strategy of 'pissing & moaning' a way to winning something or at least tryin.

I thought 'somebody' would 'get it'. Obviously, it went over like a queef during a post-game Ginny's locker room interview. :dhd:
"Yet to be proven"?? Craayyyg, please! Have you SEEN my name?!

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm such an idiot. I didn't pay attention to the confidence numbers. I ordered them backwards where the game I was most confident in got ordered as least confident. My score reflects this accordingly...

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm such an idiot. I didn't pay attention to the confidence numbers. I ordered them backwards where the game I was most confident in got ordered as least confident. My score reflects this accordingly...
Ditto.

Alright fuckos. I've spotted you some points. I'll be first page by week 4.