• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly vs. Indy Pre Game Thread

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that the Eagles laid an egg in the first half last week makes me think we win this game. Even though we ended up blowing out Jacksonville, i feel Chip had the boys heads after that first half debacle. I would think we will be much more ready to play this week. The Colts Defense Blows, and their O-line is awful!

Eagles 41 - Colts 26

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pulling for them Eagles from way down in south Texas.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't take a single thing from the Jacksonville game other than we can put up a lot of points on a bad team.

Indy has no run game but Bradshaw out of the backfield is pretty good. Luck should do very well against our average CB's. Boykin matches up to TY nicely but one of Nicks or Wayne should have a field day.

I expect to lose this one but hopefully we surprise.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck at home and their passing game too much for the Eagles secondary to overcome... Colts 38 Eagles 34.

Interesting stat I just read, Luck has never lost back-to-back games in his NFL career to this point.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fuckin kiddin me.

Smith inactive...LOL. Some of you are fuckin clueless.

Watchin football the last two weekends and watchin rookies makin plays and we got a "stud" who's inactive...lol. Get over your love affair with Kelly and see shit for what it is. They fucked up.

Should of said...HEALTHY inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win will depend on how much pressure we can put on Luck ... gotta put him on his back early and often. If he gets on a roll they will control the clock and keep our Offense off the field. On Offense the Birds need to run at them from start to finish ... big dose of McCoy and Sproles. I expect a close game either way ... like WIZ said earlier that game against the Jags last week was like a warm up for the regular season ... the real season starts tonight and we'll know much more about how good or bad we are at the end.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fuckin kiddin me.

Smith inactive...LOL. Some of you are fuckin clueless.

Watchin football the last two weekends and watchin rookies makin plays and we got a "stud" who's inactive...lol. Get over your love affair with Kelly and see shit for what it is. They fucked up.

Should of said...HEALTHY inactive
My Bradley Roby looks awesome!:agree:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That they're dressing Acho who they cut twice and not Smith is telling.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure does...

But you also liked our inactive guy after the pick...lol
yeah I didn't like it in rd 1 but I liked the player, yes....The guy was a stud in college, let him learn the defense dude, relax. If by the end of the year he isn't playing then you can piss and moan...but my Boy Brandon Graham is the real Deal and he is shutting people the fuck up!:nod:

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I didn't like it in rd 1 but I liked the player, yes....The guy was a stud in college, let him learn the defense dude, relax. If by the end of the year he isn't playing then you can piss and moan...but my Boy Brandon Graham is the real Deal and he is shutting people the fuck up!:nod:

Easy tiger...When you draft a player that high you expect things sooner then year 5. Although he is looking alright. Nothing special and not a top 10 kind of pick.

As far as Smith...Healthy inactives are for the scrubs. Sorry dude it was a shitty pick.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think quite a few of us liked Smith for our 2nd rounder ... I gave the Eagles the benefit of the doubt when they took him in the first since they traded down. A guy I liked more than Smith though and ended up going in Rd 2 at pick 50 was Jeremiah Attaochu who went to the Chargers; he's looking damn good so far playing the same position.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think quite a few of us liked Smith for our 2nd rounder ... I gave the Eagles the benefit of the doubt when they took him in the first since they traded down. A guy I liked more than Smith though and ended up going in Rd 2 at pick 50 was Jeremiah Attaochu who went to the Chargers; he's looking damn good so far playing the same position.
Rey - Clearly DaEagles knows much better than "we" so don't bother. We know we liked Smith in rd 2, but we all had "our guy" we each liked in rd 1, and none of us had Smith.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game is tough to call, I have to go with Indy but the Eagles could easily win as well.

I'll make a prediction and say Indy wins 30 to 29

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey - Clearly DaEagles knows much better than "we" so don't bother. We know we liked Smith in rd 2, but we all had "our guy" we each liked in rd 1, and none of us had Smith.

LOL...you all did have your guy...and when it didn't happen you LOVED the Smith pick...lol.

You weren't upset at all.

I on the other hand said it was a terrible pick then and stuck with it.