• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly Dallas Week...

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure you know what whine means if you think the Eagles fans would whine about the Cowboys not winning a SB in 20 years.
I didn't know what it meant until I came back to Philly

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to philly and for a big city, it smells and the people were rude. Won't be going back.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with the Eagles for far this season. The truth is they are rebuilding but look like they filled the hardest position to land with Wentz. Im really concerned for a lot of reasons with this game. Benny Logan is out and he is a top notch run stopper. When he was in they weren't doing very well. We lost our nickle CB and Beasley had a nice game last year when we tried to cover him with a Safety. Dallas is hot, at home and Zeek is on fire.

Just need some turnovers or a nice return. Really concerned about the refs too. This was the crew that absolutely DESTROYED us vs the Lions.

Usually those things even out. If they really made a bunch of bad calls and not just a fan's perspective I'd think they would be going out of their way to not do it again...so now I'm worried about the refs!!!

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So winning nothing in two decades is worse than not winning anything in 5?
I live in Philly. You have no idea how old this SAME argument is with Eagles fans. Thank God my wife is a Dallas fan as well. I'd hate to think about adding whining to her menopause.

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what meeting was that?
Your FUCK YOU meeting. You surely don't think that you can make a comment about my city like that and not get a response. The fact that you think we're all rude and the whole city stinks probably means that your just an asshole anyway.

So we had a meeting and the result from Philadelphia was.....FUCK YOU! It pains me to know that you're a Dallas fan

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Philly. Here is a comment this Asshole "hanicappers" made in the Eagles @ Cowboys thread.
http://sportshoop.la/threads/eagles-cowboys.219230/
"I've been to philly and for a big city, it smells and the people were rude. Won't be going back."

Don't worry, I set his bitchass right. Check out the post. The stupid motherfucker. Just because I'm a Dallas fan, don't mean I still ain't from Philly.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your FUCK YOU meeting. You surely don't think that you can make a comment about my city like that and not get a response. The fact that you think we're all rude and the whole city stinks probably means that your just an asshole anyway.

So we had a meeting and the result from Philadelphia was.....FUCK YOU! It pains me to know that you're a Dallas fan

lol, ok. glad your meeting went well. Still, Philly smells stinky...like an old homeless mans socks mixed with a bag of rude asshole farts. Glad your a Steelers fan also, cause we got enough Bandwagon Cowboys fans these days.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Philly. Here is a comment this Asshole "hanicappers" made in the Eagles @ Cowboys thread.
"I've been to philly and for a big city, it smells and the people were rude. Won't be going back."

Don't worry, I set his bitchass right. Check out the post. The stupid motherfucker. Just because I'm a Dallas fan, don't mean I still ain't from Philly.

That city just smells weird. Like old sewage mixed with sweat from too many cold cuts. Gross.

Your butt hurtness is noted. Not only are you a typical rude philly asshat, but you're a Cowboys Bandwagon dick socket. Trifecta.

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this gay talk, you sound like you're sitting on a dick in that chair

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to philly and for a big city, it smells and the people were rude. Won't be going back.

If you talk with texas accent... I'm not surprised people there would be rude to you.

Have you smelled NYC? Jebus.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you talk with texas accent... I'm not surprised people there would be rude to you.

Have you smelled NYC? Jebus.

NYC smells ten times worse than Philly. My Texas accent gets a lot of strange looks, but nobody in Philly was brave enough to make a snarky remark.

Seriously tho, it smelled like someone sharted in the my personal space everywhere I went.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play of the game was the sure INT in the end zone that Williams offensive pass interfered on. Great heady play to take away an INT.