• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philadelphia Eagles

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K opening this thread I thought, "WHAT?!" then I went to ESPN and sure enough Eagles are 4th. Dang...

What a weird season. I expected the Eagles AND Cowboys to be the bottom feeders. I gave the division to the Skins and Giants at 8-8 (which might still happen). I expected Dallas to go 4-12 or something. So far WAY off on that. Not too far off on the Eagles being the bottom feeders, but hardly expected that many wins out of them this early either.

NFL parity. And the NFCEast winner hardly ever repeats the following year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Eagles to have any shot at the playoffs, their WR's other then Mathews needs to man up. Nice to see Ertz make some plays the last couple of weeks.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Eagles to have any shot at the playoffs, their WR's other then Mathews needs to man up. Nice to see Ertz make some plays the last couple of weeks.

Wont happen!

I love my Birds to death but this group of WR's are the most over paid piles of dung that I have ever seen.
Hell Matthew's dropped another one right over the middle ( hit him in the hands) .....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are last because they are 0-3 in the division. That's brutal and pretty much a hole they won't dig out of, at least not to win the division. They could have easily beaten the Giants and Cowboys, both of those games were winnable.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont happen!

I love my Birds to death but this group of WR's are the most over paid piles of dung that I have ever seen.
Hell Matthew's dropped another one right over the middle ( hit him in the hands) .....

I didn't think it could get worse then Thrash and Pinkston. I didn't get to see the entire game, was Bryce Treggs targeted?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not even targeted.......

At least those two would come up with something every now and then....

:L The guy did well last week and can't get a sniff but let's keep running DGB out there and hope he can finish running his route before giving up at the line.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think it could get worse then Thrash and Pinkston. I didn't get to see the entire game, was Bryce Treggs targeted?

was that same time they had that guy that married Hefs girlfriend?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was that same time they had that guy that married Hefs girlfriend?

Thrash played with Hank Basket for a season or two but Pinkston was off the team a year before Hank showed up.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 14 decides this division.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont happen!

Agohlar has been the biggest bust since Freddie Mitchell. WTF dude?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L The guy did well last week and can't get a sniff but let's keep running DGB out there and hope he can finish running his route before giving up at the line.

Oh DGB...Don't get me started what a waste of size and size....

I'm hoping that Wentz takes these want to be wide outs and makes them come to North Dakota and they work on routes, timing, and understanding what each other is capable to do on a field...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm hoping that Wentz takes these want to be wide outs and makes them come to North Dakota and they work on routes, timing, and understanding what each other is capable to do on a field...

Won't matter since this group will probably get blown up in the off season.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz is gonna be working on his motion all off season, no time to hold the hands of WR. Dude has skills despite his not having a great mechanics coach. Get him holding the ball higher and shorten that throwing motion and he will be scary for a long time. If you can have that 'drop' in his motion and still have success, when he gets it right it will be amazing. Year 3 should be when you are looking for him to light the league up, so there are two drafts left to get him an OL piece or two and a WR.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles need a #1 CB, a young LT soon and probably a DT when Bennie Logan leaves in FA but....

THEY HAVE TO GET WENTZ A STUD WR FOR THE NEXT DOZEN YEARS AND NOT DO WHAT THEY DID TO MCNABB.

If they can find him a true star WR everything falls into place. I think Mathews is a good slot guy and a star opens up the field for him and Ertz. Worst group of WR's in the league. I was laughing at the post from the Eagles fan who said they are all over paid. Everyone of them is on their cheap rookie deals but they are still over paid cause they have jobs in the NFL. :gaah: :mad2: :scratch: :tsk: :eek: :doh: :noidea:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is gonna be working on his motion all off season, no time to hold the hands of WR. Dude has skills despite his not having a great mechanics coach. Get him holding the ball higher and shorten that throwing motion and he will be scary for a long time. If you can have that 'drop' in his motion and still have success, when he gets it right it will be amazing. Year 3 should be when you are looking for him to light the league up, so there are two drafts left to get him an OL piece or two and a WR.

Peterson is supposed to be a good QB coach. His problem is he might be the worst play caller in the league. Peterson lost both the Giants and Cowboy games, not the players or the inept WR's. Heart breaking when absolutely HORRIFIC play calling costs you 2 games. This team should be 7-2

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I was wrong about Chip Kelly helping the 49ers but Eagles fans were also wrong about Chip Kelly. Eagles were better with him in charge then this guy. Eagles not looking so good after that good start. Eagles 7-9 last year and this year 5-9 so far. Please note My team sucks. I just thought it was funny how wrong we both were.

We were both wrong. We are better with out him and u might be better with him.