• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF Draft Grades

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?
I dont care if you agree or not.
I have years of washington football futility to back it up. Try again.
You’re looking through belicheck colored glasses.

The Pats are a third place team because free agent spending sprees dont work.
I dont care if you like or agree with it.

You posted about the pats on the WFT message board. Dont like the response? Then take your twisted panties back to the pats board and stfu.
So again nothing to back up your blanket statement. Okay have a nice day.

Damn you're cute when your mad.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm ... is someone having trouble finding their board? :noidea:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper gave us a B b/c we didnt get Fields. Then says he likes our picks. lol. Would you guys give up what the Bears gave up for Fields? 1,4, and 5?
No ... here is whats going to happen to the bears they will start season with Dalton he will start sucking they will rush fields he will look good and horriable the season is over guess what . They cant draft a 1st round player for help must needed peice so they panick and overpay for some help in FA which never work then they will get key injuries and then the ship will start sinking the coach who drafted him gets fired and fields in year 2 or 3 is under a new coach that hates fields seen this movie a million times .. i believe if your not a time travler and dont know the future do not mortgage it (in the Nfl) at the end of the season or day it dont work out .. the only reason it worked with Mahomes chiefs where very talented before selling the farm .. if Fields fell to 19 take him if not add another Peice to the puzzle see what happens next you never know hell Texans can release Watson. Watson can go to court the court proves 22 cases are bogus we sign watson in 2022 . Like the fact this team dont panick they weigh pros and cons do you guys think trask, Miller where better then Fritz , Hiencke or Allen we did not panick and we aknowledge we still need a QB

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey let’s be welcoming to others from other boards . As long as he isn’t trolling . I don’t care if the post their drafts here . I don’t care if you critique right back but let’s not discourage people from joining in .

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again nothing to back up your blanket statement. Okay have a nice day.

Damn you're cute when your mad.

Oh, I get it now: you’re a fucking idiot.
Carry on then, short bus.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I get it now: you’re a fucking idiot.
Carry on then, short bus.
Tail wags dog. Back up your statement or shut the conversation down. You can't and that is why you are acting like a child.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tail wags dog. Back up your statement or shut the conversation down. You can't and that is why you are acting like a child.

Here...I will back up his statement for now because he gave you his reasons.

Statement...”NE is a third place team.” In the 2020 season, NE was in fact a third place team.
Buffalo was 13-3.
Miami was 10-6.
NE was 7-9. Third place.

Statement...”Spending sprees never work.” They don’t work. His evidence was our experience in Washington, king of spending sprees. I can’t supply you every instance of spending sprees not working because it happens to frequently that they don’t. We have had a couple here in Washington and neither worked out. You never countered his statement with a time that it did. Never is all encompassing word though. I am sure it has worked, depending on your definition of a spending spree.

Good day.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insert cryptic message about posting on other boards without clear intent ----> HERE

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here...I will back up his statement for now because he gave you his reasons.

Statement...”NE is a third place team.” In the 2020 season, NE was in fact a third place team.
Buffalo was 13-3.
Miami was 10-6.
NE was 7-9. Third place.

Statement...”Spending sprees never work.” They don’t work. His evidence was our experience in Washington, king of spending sprees. I can’t supply you every instance of spending sprees not working because it happens to frequently that they don’t. We have had a couple here in Washington and neither worked out. You never countered his statement with a time that it did. Never is all encompassing word though. I am sure it has worked, depending on your definition of a spending spree.

Good day.
This. Was. AWESOME.
Thanks, gekoka!
I didnt write back because..... that dude’s a lost Patsy fan.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, from CBSSports:

Best value: WR Dax Milne reminds us of Hunter Renfrow in that he's not the quickest, fastest or most athletic player on the field but he consistently finds ways to make things happen. Milne isn't the route runner Renfrow is but he was one of Zach Wilson's most reliable targets at BYU. He was so reliable, in fact, that we had him as a late fifth-rounder, two full rounds ahead of where he was selected.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, from CBSSports:

Best value: WR Dax Milne reminds us of Hunter Renfrow in that he's not the quickest, fastest or most athletic player on the field but he consistently finds ways to make things happen. Milne isn't the route runner Renfrow is but he was one of Zach Wilson's most reliable targets at BYU. He was so reliable, in fact, that we had him as a late fifth-rounder, two full rounds ahead of where he was selected.

If he ain't Cooper Kupp, i'm not interested :)